Can someone give me a quick rundown on these guys? Who are they? Are they evil?

Can someone give me a quick rundown on these guys? Who are they? Are they evil?

they are scientists

They rule france with an iron fist. They're rumored to possess psychic abilities. They're the first humans to come in contact with aliens.

just scientists? then why are their calls so important they save europe with them?

>because of science

holy fuck here they come again

weren't they pilots of some shit. Seems like they flew their plane into their faces what the fuck is wrong with them

can they be stopped ?

Igor and Grishka Bogdanov. French-Russian pop-scientists. They had a TV show of French TV some years ago called "Temps X".

They were show hosts during the 80's. Also, they have doctorates in physics and mathematics. Then they got into too much plastic surgery, and now they're over 65 and look freakish.

They are the byproduct of Gary Bussey, and Mickey Rourke having gay sex.

no

WHAT IS THEIR END GAME??
IS THERE AN END???

>look freakish

nope

It's not even certain that this is a surgery fuckup. It could be growth hormones...

no there is no end, there is only bog

its a fuck up i grant you and i agree the cause is hard to tell

Such intelligence is only found in the monasterys of Tibet

They have godly aesthetic. you disgusting humans would never know how to appreciate their intergalactic beauty

Money makes even the worst dudes look like george clooney to women, you should know that, cuz yer poor like the rest of us and never get laid

no. they are failed fashion designers and have some wealth from suing a plastic surgeon for massively fucking them over. just look at their freak faces.