Memes aside, what is you honest opinion on Sweden?

Memes aside, what is you honest opinion on Sweden?

best black country

North Korea tier

Rape capital

Weird looking bastards.

Vikings n stuff

Finland in 15 years

A warning of what a pussified west will soon become. There's an expression here called a Swedish family which is used to refer to a married couple where the women is obviously cheating and the kid isn't the husbands. That should tell you everything.

Literally one of the best countries on earth by any metric.

Overblown meme. I don't really care about Sweden or Swedes. I don't like the culture, I don't like the people, both the natives and the "New Sweden", but they keep away from me, so I don't have to care about them.

The greatest country on earth.

My only knowledge of Sweden is through a company I used to work for and the people I've met there.
They all seemed neurotic as fuck, haven't seen nothing like that before.

I like sweden desu

Here threesome is called "Swedish threesome", so there's that.

literally never heard this expression before

Only if it's two males

Are you Russian? Because I think it's more of a Russian thing than an Israeli one

Here it's commonly known as "doing a Sweden" when a woman cuckolds her wife, so there's that.

>There's an expression here [...] That should tell you everything.
You know people have many expressions about Jews, right?

Memes aside, you say. Well, I think that you should throw last 3-5 years migrants into the sandy shitholes where they belong, maybe even flavor them with a bit of napalm or jail sentences. I mean not your jails, but our jails. Seriously speaking, I cannot understand and comprehend, where your government lost its army, which could so nicely get migrants to the border. Also, much lesser bit of trouble is that overtolerancy.Gays are okay, but I dont think that gay parades are too. Because when you GO TO PARADE TO HONE PLACE WHERE YA STICK\RECIEVE DICK AND PROUD OF IT, its a little bit weird.
From other angle, you have nice language, land, better-than-average looking women, nice native culture. If it wasnt migrants and other shit, I would definetely begin my trip to europe with Sweden being one of first countries.

>Only if it's two males
No distinction about that.

Memes aside absolutely nothing. Sure it busts my balls that i had to "learn" swedish but it's not to them to decide about it anyway. In general i don't go there, i don't care about the country, i don't particularily like the culture there and if i wan't cheap booze i go to estonia or a cruise where i might bumb into some drunk swedes. That's really the extent of it.

>woman cuckolds her wife

Yeah, we have that expression. But its older than all this shit with migrants and overtolerancy.

the migrants and gay parades are mainly in southern sweden, come visit the north, nothing has changed here. conscription is coming back 2018

A mistake.

pläp

BTW are your government ever gonna do something about migrants? Like, is there any positive activities in this sphere?

well like a year ago i heard the borders closed for immigrants, dont know if they still are.
i have a feeling the social democrats will not win the election 2018, and some other party will make changes.
i myself have no problems with it, i have never met a migrant in this town who have been rude or troubled me in any way, they stick to themselfs. looks to be a bit worse down i stockholm and malmö though.

I hate Sweden with a passion.

Swedes consider Finns to be an inferior form of life that is beneath them

no true, im 1/4 finnish even

Who cares if it's not true, the fact being we don't like you

t: other.

>if it's not true
it is, though

t. another other

how can all swedes hate finns if i dont hate finns?
the only swedes who hate finns are the ones posting on int. i dont know one person irl who dont like finns.
>Who cares if it's not true, the fact being we don't like you
:(

Memes aside, Looks like it is a pretty nice country to live if you don't like big cities or can stand really cold temperatures.

Otherwise most of the people i know who have been living up there say most of the time that it is boring as fuck.

I've never ventured past Skåne, but I've met swedes abroard (was a scout) and in Denmark and can safely say that I don't like them. Everyone seems to care about their image and being in/popular. Swedes don't seem relaxed or genuine, but stressed and fake.
I'm talking about people from middle sweden. (Ytteborg, Upsala, Jonkobing, Stockhold) I don't know if you consider that middle or southern sweden, never met anyone from the north IRRC.

being fenno swede in sweden is fucking horrible, i got bullied and made fun of for being sami reindeerfucker when i moved to the south, the people are horrible here, i hate this place and i hate myself the most

Best country to drive through on your way to higher civilization. Road food is shit though, only beets, neeps and ham

There's no reason to hate yourself because swedes can't get a grip. Just eat it up. And know you're better than them anyway. I've always found swedes to be really how to say it.. "fake" like there's nothing real to them.

What the fuck do you look like?

i dont even have any asiatic features on me like true samis, im not even fucking sami but because southerners dont give a fuck what happens in northen sweden they dont know shit about it hence they meme around like the dumbshits they are, arrogant, cold and they just use you even if u are the nicest person in the world to them ugh

>i dont even have any asiatic features on me

You are ok in my book, Sven.

i have a fat looking face i.e mongol face but not the eyes

so like this

Funny, now that I think of it we refer to threesome as "Swedish threesome." No idea why.

a shittier Norway

:^)

>a woman cuckolds her wife

>>>a woman cuckolds her wife

You've clearly never been to Norrland.

jag bor i ångermanland, ända prideparaden jag vart me om va i huddik, och det är defenitivt mindre flyktingar här än neråt, dom e heller inte bråkiga eller otrevliga här

I legit love Sweden. I wish I lived there :/

My country knows more about Ikea than your entire country

most advanced 10m country
unique women

I have been a swedenboo for years when I was in highschool until I actually met a swede and I hosted him for 2 months, now I know the truth I would never visit Sweden, at least until it uncucks itself, something that maybe will never happen...It's quite sad.

Jag har bott merparten av mitt liv i Stockholm och jag har inte varit med om någon prideparad. Du får tänka på att en fjärdedel av Sveriges befolkning bor i Storstockholm, så mycket sånt där försvinner bort i mängden. Dekadensen blir mycket tydligare i progressiva universitetsstäder som Umeå där den är mer koncentrerad.

gotland, skåne, and öland are danish!!!!

>Swedish flag pole in Bohuslen

Whatcha gonna do about it, faggot?

I get along with Swedes irl, I go to Stockholm regularly and I think it's familiar in many ways.

I once hosted an American guy who'd spent a whole in Sweden before coming here. He thinks the countries are similar enough that he could be convinced they're in the same nation. I guess many US states are more different than Sweden and Finland are.
It's just the narcissism of small differences taking over when people emphasize the things that aren't similar.

>OP's pic
lol'd when I saw the submarine.

Assemble an army of party-Swedes to take it back when your country is farther into disarray.

Gotta get some use out of of the Swedish migrants besides serving beer.

One of my hunting buddies is a Finnish expat. He unironically helped me build my sauna.
He is good people, why can't the rest of you guys be so easy to get along with?

Those expressions exist for a reason though, Jews who act like their stereotypes are shit.

>why can't all finns do stuff for me without pay

mmhm

Everyone from 3rd world shitholes wishes they lived there, that's why it's going to utter shit.

>They all seemed neurotic as fuck, haven't seen nothing like that before.

Cultural marxist shithole

Why do you insist in destroying it though?
Why do you want the norm to be people bending over on carpets and fasting instead of whats in the pic?

Borderline irrelevant to us, average women belonging to the non-black minority are cuter than the average finnish women. Better than the autismal jews in norway and just another flavour of danish

mongolian scandinavians are my favourite anyway, finns>swedes=danish>norwegians

No matter how things can be wrong in my country, I will always be able to say: "at least it's not sweden"
Literally only blacks crave to live there for some reasons

should really cut the third world migration desu

What a fucking joke this shithole country has become. It has gotten to the point where I can't even admit where I'm from when I go abroad because people just mock us. Sucks being one of the ~10% of this country that isn't mentally insane.

I guess Sup Forums neglected to mention that we did that over a year ago.

bit too late, and you'll probably go back to it in full force soon

XD

Great country, great people, rapidly deteriorating into Greater Somalia thanks to Sweden's pathological altruism.

How many have arrived this year?

great country, great people

sadly being destroyed by lunatics

>all these brown third world shitholes shitting on a country infinitely more superior to them
success, jealousy etc.

Leave my country, cuck.

This t b h.
It's like living next to a family who adopt a violent rapist.

Apparently the statistics for this year haven't been released yet.

Paradise on Earth. People earned a great country with the hard work. That is why I am upset hearing news about it submitting to immigrants in different aspects of life.

Also I hate that Sweden is paranoid about potential russian 'invasion'. No one here cares about you, so your unprovoked hostility is upsetting.

best country

DU GAMLA DU FRIA DU FJÄLLHÖGA NORD

Fucking pansies, they don't even border you and get all scared. I guess that's what 200 years of peace does to your brain, makes it soft.

Deep down in my heart, I feel like they must survive this hell to become strong.

It's the sign of a healthy person to care about your neighbors (even if Sweden isn't exactly your neighbor).

I intend to. Why anyone would want to stay here is beyond me.

Norway, on the other hand...

Because anything else is a pathetic sign of weakness.

A great country. The people are arrogant and in no way would ever honestly consider anyone who isn't Scandinavian their equal (let alone a fucking Somalian), but that doesn't matter. Even if condescending, they are polite and nice to everyone. I think their altruism and patience has reached a point where it's no longer being progressive nor rational, but it's also idiotic to declare them doomed. It's still by far much better than anything that's south of Germany.Their culture doesn't revolve around bullshit and drama. They work hard and know how to be efficient. Economic success doesn't just appear magically from nowhere. 9.5/10, I'd love to live there.

The yuropest part of yurop
Dank fighter jets though

they stole muh land

W-what is your p-proofs that it's a russian submarine. I-it has no flag!

>Why anyone would want to stay here is beyond me.
They might not have your cuck mentality.

>fight for a country and people that doesn't want to be fought for

It's over, we had a good run but there's nothing more to do.

Literally nothing

Rightful clay