Hey virgins

Hey virgins,

How does it feel to know that Ive had sex with over 1000 women?

Yeah but 3D?

u still fagget

How does it feel to have v.d?

Why you mad, virgins?

feels like 0/10 bait

I have an artisan well on my property and the pressure is lousy. Any suggestions?

Oh look, guys... this thread, again.
Posting this thread ten times a week isn't going to make it true, man.

I don't understand what it is about this meme that always gets guaranteed replies up until thread limit. Always.

Is there any science behind this, or is this type of guy really triggering to Sup Forums's demographic?

not virgin, i have girlfriend
just look ur face and ur ear is ripping off, thats a faggot stuff

feels like youre 10/10 virgin

So you´ve had you´re 10 seconds fun. What did the women say? "Are you in yet"?

Why don't you have a girlfriend, user? Oh, shit. Wait. I know. It's because you're a wreck, both mentally and physically, and emotionally stunted. You think you're smarter and more intelligent than everyone around you, and therefore rationalize your own lack of success as a laughably absurd conspiracy theory wherein the world has passed you over because you're somehow too edgy for the mainstream masses to understand.

Or maybe you just tell yourself and others that you "don't give a shit" in a desperate attempt to make it hurt less when you see yourself getting older, fatter, and more out of touch while those you look down on are adapting to suit the needs of the world, and learning their limitations while you childishly deny your own.

Perhaps you have taken to telling yourself that women are only interested in "Alpha Males", those that reside at the top of a scale that only you adhere to, and it is THIS rigid table of identity that is holding you back, and allowing society to pigeonhole you. Perhaps you tell yourself that people don't share your very narrow range of hobbies and interests aren't (or wouldn't be) interested in you, and therefore do not even try to engage them. In actuality these are all mechanisms that allow you to blame your own failings on everyone around you, and project your own narrow-minded perceptions onto society as a whole.

You instead choose the easy option of sitting at your computer all day, shielded by the anonymity of the internet, screaming abuse and nitpicking the goals and achievements of your betters while arguing the tiniest deviation in the interests of your peers from your own with a startling lack of understanding and empathy. They are the only other people on Earth that you can relate to, and you hate them because they like slightly different things.

Oh yeah. That's why you don't have a girlfriend. I forgot, for a moment.

normally i wouldn't give it replies but since whore got what it wanted...

post her tits or youre a virgin

virgin and proud

Dont project what all the guys secretly say about you, Pedjo.

tl;dr

That is the strangest looking beanie I've ever seen. I'll never understand these new fashion trends.

Old copy pasta is old. Look at all the newfags

Haha hows it feel to know a chad like me is fucking hot women on the weekends while youre still at home pulling your pin dick.

you got played nig

you are what you fuck

How's your herpes?

How does it feel to know that I have sex with more women in a week than any of you virgins here will in your lifetime?

Cool, having a Kawasaki Ninja is really paying off for you, OP.

Can I put my ween in your plug holes? You have lovely earpussies.

You got a huge family, OP. Congrats.

Except that you don't...

1000 chick x 0 Personality = 0

i don't know. how does it feel to be such a beta cuck that you majorities approval for sleeping with other women to feel superior? nikola tesla was a virgin, and yet here you are faggot.

Damn, OP. Using old pics to get an epic thread? Shame.

These threads will never be anything remotely resembling "epic."
>sage this fake fuck shit

physcially impossible in this universe. i'll have sex with 0 women in my lifetime, that means you'll have sex with 0 women in a week

and since you can't divide by 0 or the universe would explode into itself

checkmate

Youre obviously a virgin, lol.

Your*

This thread is fake and gay
>sage

unsaged

how bow dah

I see your 1000 and raise you 2000 OP. Pathetic.

Spending every little bit of income you get on hookers isnt something to be proud of

oh god that pic, why would anyone stretch just one ear?

Don't know if you're kidding or in some 3rd world country, but this is the correct way to do it if you're straight. The right ear in western culture is reserved as the gay ear. If youre completely straight DO NOT pierce the right ear, it's just advertising yourself an available gay male.

dead thread is dead

The only thing you've fucked is your ear.

Die Faggot