Sup Forumsros, how do i convince my girl to pee on my dick and let me pee on her?

Sup Forumsros, how do i convince my girl to pee on my dick and let me pee on her?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QovRuqmROac
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you just gotta do it. nobody gets pissed on willingly, they all get tricked.

Ask her. Tell her how nuch it would turn you on.

Very funny, user. Fool me once, shane on you. Fool me...uh...you can...uh....you can't get fooled again!

Ask her.
Is retarded.
Just tell her its something you're into and offer to do something she might want that you arent always willing to do. Man up and be open and honest, people are into all sorts of things, at least your kink isn't children.

Speaking from experience, try taking either a warm bath or shower together. Start pee pee process then and there. Just try not to go to far... (poop.)

Maybe ask her to do it in the tub and tell her that if she doesn't like it she can rinse off immediately

Exactly this, but first time do it while showering with her. Show her there isn't much difference when the water is running over you and if she is ok with that see if you can go further.

I got my gf to pee on my dick a couple days ago. We were out at night alone and I joked about coming with her to the toilet and said she can pee on me. She wasn't up for it so I just followed her there and sat down saying if you need to go you'll have to do it between my legs on my dick and she did end up doing it.
Then I fucked her in the cubicle.

OP here. I actually started to think about it when she told me she pees when I'm in the shower with her. It's not a sexual thing for her. She just pees in the shower, and had to when I was in there.

I got back at her by peeing on her in the shower. Then I found myself looking up pissing videos online. That's where my fetish came from.

I'd be okay with only doing it in the shower too. Otherwise it sounds like a bitch to clean up.

Also, this shit is super fucking hot.

Recently convinced her to rub my dick with her feet but gave up because she didn't know what to do.

Try holding her feet and rubbing yourself with her feet. That was she'll see you like it and how without feeling like she cannot do it nor tiring herself out.

That's what we did. She thought she didn't have to do anything though and was just masturbating. I think she'd be willing to try again, but I'll have to ask, and that's almost as awkward as asking to do piss play.

forgot to ref

This is how I got my gf to do it. And yeah, definitely only do it in the shower.

Say no more.
youtube.com/watch?v=QovRuqmROac

Wow, that was horrifying.

Is this more common than I thought it was? It seems like it's on the kinkier side of things.

Like, are you someone I would look at and think you had a fetish like this?

just ask
and alcohol

It's definitely more common than you'd think. Just found out a good friend of mine is into it too, and she only found out when her husband pissed on her in the shower. And I'd say it's not something you could tell by looking at a person.

I probably will. Also, that pic is super fucking hot.

moar?
protip
the majority of my girls/exes were into this and even those who were not tried it

this is now a pee-thread
plz contribute losers of this world!

How is urinating hot? I will NEVER understand this degeneracy

recycling tbh

Good to hear. It makes me wonder if maybe my gf is into it since she peed on me first and then told me about it when I didn't notice.

And yes, moar.

Ask her while she's drunk. Worked great for me. She'll be less inhibited and also extra pee; both bc alcohol.

disgusting

could it be you are in the wrong thread?
just do eet

good one

Maybe you should start slow. Ask her to fart on you first.

post peeee u faggots!

>implying you have to get her permission

Since she told you about it, she might be into it.

this

just take a shower together, accidentally pee on her. some days later, same shit, but this time intentionally.
>seek for her revenge.
>have fun.
>profit.

keep it up!

Well, I need her permission to get her to pee on me regardless.

she will
shower together

moar peee plz

flat but rad

Fuck, she's hot.

whisper in her ear "pee on my cock" while you're fucking. Not hard.

oh yeah

i love this thread!!!!
wooo

Set both you and her on fire.

Lmfao

yup
a masterpiece
the famous boxxer

joke about it,
>> HAHA WOULD BE SO FUNNY TO PISS ON EACH OTHER
>> (GF BE LIKE ) HAHA, SURE user

>>next time sexy time piss on her and act like u thought it was ok

I'm wondering if that's what she's doing.

Here's a gif

hmkay

Alright, this is the last one I'm posting. I gotta eat dinner.

>hey baby, let me piss all over your titties

A good drink

More

I love the ones where the girl pisses herself whilst wearing panties or trousers! Anyone got any like that?