LESDOGGG ON SUICIDE WATCH LMAO

She's flipping the fuck out about how everyone hates Ghostbusters.

Twitter is @Lesdoggg. Go have a fucking gaff & a goof. This shit is hilarious. 100's of tweets of her saying literally, "DELETE THIS"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OG83qBuQ_A8
neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=210530871&postcount=332
neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=210530085&postcount=326
neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=210527781&postcount=733
duckduckgo.com/?q=Leslie jones&t=hc&ia=about
m.youtube.com/watch?v=BfVH2HFVsng
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What did it mean by this?

SAVAGE

Sony dropped in quality once Sam Raimi's Spider Man franchise got killed. I still want to see 4.

Sony dropped in quality when the ipod came out replacing the walkman.

Sony is so fucking pathetic and desperate for a hit its just a train wreck to watch. Everything has to be a "cinematic universe". They can't just put all their focus into making an enjoyable movie and then going from there. There has to be an agenda, there has to be spinoffs, there has to be sequels. It's just sad and hilarious to watch.

Knowing the way you guys get carried away, she's probably right. Shit on the movie, but personally attacking her for being black and unattractive is pretty low.

You retard, black people don't commit suicide.

Someone screencap before she deletes her shit

It was her fault for making it about race and gender.

>people sending her furry loli shit
>her fucking reactions
This has been one funny night.

Suicide by cop.

Fuck off nigger

It's a nigger, of course it's savage. It's a subhuman chimp.

>iPod destroys the Walkman
>iPhone destroys the Xperia
>Macbook destroys the Vaio

Did Apple ruin Ghostbusters?

Tell me again how Gamergate doesn't harrass women.

Wasn't it just Columbia Pictures back then and not Sony Pictures?

You sayin' the new Ghostbusters is some kinda Suicide Squad?

Dude LMAO Twitter drama haha XD

>>it

For a "comedian" she has pretty thin skin

that's what happens when you face the legion anonymous xD

screencaps?

Your heart sad because of cholesterol gorilla

youtube.com/watch?v=OG83qBuQ_A8

>It's a feminist gets PTSD from Twitter

I'm starting to think the Saudis are right and women should be confined to the house because they just cannot handle life.

>implying all of this isn't a plot by Sony execs to turn Leslie Jones into a anti-feminism/racism bullet shield in order to grab pity money for Ghostbusters as a last resort in case the movie didn't stand well on its own.

How come?

Is she retarded?

The shit she's getting on Twitter aren't jokes though.

Reddit has gone too far this time!

I know I'm late to the party but

where the hell did they drag her out of the first place? Like you can find big ugly black women ANYWHERE in the world

certainly almost all people involved in the casting must have thought "this is a bad idea"

>nero
yes well done Sup Forums well done HOWEVER

Wish I could get photos of her tears
It's all I wanted someone official to acknowledge how much I hate this movie
I feel satisfied now

I don't think Leslie deserves any of this

You really should be dunking Feig instead

>Go have a fucking gaf

I'll say

neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=210530871&postcount=332
neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=210530085&postcount=326

GAMMMMERRRGAAAATEEEEE

This is your average Sony marketer.

neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=210527781&postcount=733

why does attractiveness or race matter in a comedy?

The rootless clique of international elite is going to expose their own damn nose if he keeps trying to coordinate with the dumbest of the dumb people

this is a false flag movement, OP is not to be trusted

So what? My point was most comedians are self depricating and insulting them, especially cheap shots, shouldn't even register on their radar. You think Melissa McCarthy would go this apeshit if someone called her fat?

>Twitter is @Lesdoggg. Go have a fucking gaff & a goof. This shit is hilarious. 100's of tweets of her saying literally, "DELETE THIS"

Back to with you.

She's not "flipping out" because everyone hates Ghostbusters, she's calling out racists like yourself.

This is fake. I checked that guys twitter & he never tweeted that out.

D E L E T E

T H I S

sony shills on Sup Forums now? Neat. Hi Sony!

why is leslie the only one getting picked on

You can get twitter in a house.

I don't know if she would. It's not relevant though. It's not even an accurate comparison, because people can lose weight. They can't choose their race.

Jokes are far easier to take than genuine hateful insults. And imagine the sheer volume she must be receiving. Hundreds or thousands of people all spewing their bile at her for things inherent to herself. You'd have to be pretty thickskinned for that not to hurt.

>muh false flag

Except you've been calling her a gorilla for months before the movie was released.

>You think Melissa McCarthy would go this apeshit if someone called her fat?

It's a woman so yeah she would. They can't handle the bants

Here in Australia, we have a saying:

>talk shit, get hit

She talked shit, she appeared in shit, and now it appears she's getting hit.

She's flipping the fuck out about racism. Basically the "Leslie is an ape" meme has made it's way onto twitter.

Take a guess
Remember who got picked on in Star Wars the cuck awakens

Or maybe it's that standards of attractiveness are much higher for women than men? Their attractiveness is considered far more relevant to their worth as a person than it is for men.

Leslie is a woman you racist misogynist

Also she deleted them once she realized what she had done.

She called my mama a gorilla

>Hilldog account picture

im that poster, i never called her a gorilla just a shit comedienne. OP is a sony shill trying to stir the pot and fuel more pro-gb press and put numbers on the board

>flipping the fuck out
>people called her an ape and worse because Cuntbusters had a shit trailer
I'd feel bad to. This reaction feels genuinely misogynistic. I haven't seen the movie and don't plan to but going out of your way to harass the actresses is fucked up. Blame Sony or the director if anybody.

I was on the fence about making fun of War Machine because of how his dad died but this is definitely too much.

You know that line about the 'black thing or a lady thing' was in the movie don't you?

Aren't you just the hardest cunt around? Fuck off she didn't talk shit and now she's being bombarded with messages calling her an ape.

Australia, world's foremost in cultural discourse.

she's the one giving the trolls oxygen by responding

What is wrong with calling an ugly person an animal like a monkey or a gorilla?

but finn was the best character in tfa so Sup Forums was dead wrong.

Because that's all they have to offer.

Sup Forums is full of edgy children, what else is new

I don't see why that matters. People don't get fun of just over looks, guys will get made fun of for being sissies or whatever. Those type of insults wouldn't work on women in the same way as a guy.

>Here in Australia,
overrun with subhuman Irish and greasy Abos.

They wouldn't stop even if she ignored them. In fact they would go at it even harder until she finally caved. Humanity is scum.

At least you're honest.

God damn it, Sup Forums.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=BfVH2HFVsng

How can the others even compete with this ugly beast?

She was chosen and propagated to GET THE REACTION THEY NEED TO PUSH THE IDEA THAT EVERYONE IS A RACIST MISOGYNIST AND ONLY THE GOVERNMENT CAN SAVE THE POOR BLACK WIMMINZ

Im not even kidding and anyone that works in media will confirm that you don't do big stuff on accident. Fabricating a sheboon controversy with a massive fucking sheboon is sheboon tier obvious.

Figures. All Aussies do is talk shit and get hit.

There are racial connotations with that in the US at least.

This really feels like a new low for childishness and edge for Sup Forums.

>irish and greasy abos
Maybe 100 years ago. Now it's all Chinese and Lebs. A fun game to play in Melbourne is 'Spot the Anglo.'

HAHAHAHAHAHA EPIC WE SURE SHOWED THAT CUNT SOMEBODY TWEET THIS TO BASED MILO YIANOPPOPOPOPILIOUOUSOS

>reminder that Ghostbusters' primary marketing technique is its victim complex
>reminder that going on twitter to call Leslie Jones an ape is literally just providing fodder for Sony's thinly veiled marketing campaign

I was reading some comments by black people who hate Leslie Jones for her Ghostbusters role. And it makes sense.

A lot of black people want whites to respect them and to stop looking at their race as stereotypical.

And what does Leslie Jones do? She plays a stereotypical dumb black women surrounded by intelligent scientist white women.

It is Leslie's fault for deciding to play a character which is the definition of how racist whites believe all black people act like.

I mean just look at John Boyega from Force Awakens. Sure he had some comical lines now and then BUT his character was mainly serious, as he tried his best to get away from evil, protect Rey against Kylo. His character was well written and showed him in a positive light.

Boyega sucked Wookie dick and was a forced black character that should have been white

Talk shit, get hit.

Here endeth the lesson, cunt.

What did she mean by this?

>new low
>implying you are here for more than a month
Kek.

Agreed.

I personally don't give a fuck when people do things like that, but when you're saying your issues with the new Ghostbusters film isn't about the fact that it's women these kind of actions just make you look like you're playing right into their hands.

The fuck is DM?

i thought Sup Forums did higher quality trolling than just calling people names on twitter. that's some 9gag level shit.

fucking newfags

So how long have you played guitar for U2?

Direct Message

All right Paul Hogan, which one of these is you?

Yes, Sup Forums was always about ganging up on nobodies because of our dedication to the anti-feminist cause.

>Let someone send your pic to you with semen on it and see how much grace you have. Wow
wut ._.

try again

Have you forgotten that Sup Forums exists? I know I sometimes do.

This level of basic trolling worked just fine. She took the bait so fucking hard. This is hilarious.

In before mods delete this thread

Yeah it's funny how quickly the racial stuff died down after the Force Awakens came out. It's almost as if you write them like real people they'll be respected.

>They wouldn't stop even if she ignored them.

She'd have the odd jab thrown at her now and then, same as every other celebrity. Now she's sperg'd out the trolls know she's a good target, she will retweet your memes, she will insult you in a dumb way, she will get emotional.

40 year old comics need to realise twitter isn't like showbusiness, it's not full of sycophants who will pretend to laugh at your jokes and meekly go away if you snap at them. It's full of cunts who want to insult you and threaten you. When you realise that's all they can do you can move on. She's a fucking millionaire getting triggered by bored suburban teenagers.

>be black
>clean toilets
>desert army
>steal ships
>try to hit on white girls

It's probably the first time a man ever wanted to cum on its face.

I'd be pretty honored if someone made a cum tribute of me tbph

Sup Forums is shit at trolling.

What used to be witty and clever is now 13 year olds yelling "NIGGER" over and over again.

And if you say "Hey guys? This is kind of exactly how Sony wants you to respond," all of a sudden you're a thin skinned faggot.