I challenge Sup Forums to a contest of who is the most pathetic. No one will beat me

I challenge Sup Forums to a contest of who is the most pathetic. No one will beat me.

>24 year old NEET
>Shower once a month, if that
>Never had gf
>No friends
>Never go out
>Fat
>Impotent

I win.

damn sucks for u kek

nigger

lol nigger

I'm a 21 y/o virgin who doesn't listen to people who tell me it's too late.

I win.

>24
>heroin addict
>many mental problems
>at mental hospital every week
>do nothing, pure neet
>would do anything for heroin

How do you survive that long? Where does the money come from to eat and live?

at least you have the gumption to do heroin. I don't even have the motivation to do anything. I should have added that I have Bipolar and that I've been to the psych ward many times

SSD and SSI for Bipolar disorder. I get about 700 a month. Bridge card pays for my food.

Well, at least you win at something.

Not really that bad breh. I was a virgin until about 21. I'm sure a nice girl will fondle your wiener some day

Ty. Feels good, man

negro

im pretty much all that but impotent.

penis

Yeah the impotent thing is really like a nail in the coffin. Makes me feel like I'm truly not a man. I was taking heavy doses of some anti psychotic meds and they just made my dick stop working. It's horrible.

niggertits

Wow man you really are pathetic. Lmao you suck

>26
>actually autistic
>ugly
>live at home
>balding
>no real talents
>"job" is a joke, work at target

my chances of being independent let alone getting a gf get slimmer every year and I can't change it.

Try to get off the medicine and get in shape. Start doing some body weight exercises (pushups, squats, eventually pull ups etc.)

Eventually you will feel better. Eat a little bit less and try to drink more water.

Been off the meds for a while now, and I still feel like shit. I think they permanently fucked me up. I was think before I took them, too- gained 50 pounds on them. 140 to 190. My life is ruined forever

>22 years old uni educated
>Shower rarely
>never had a gf
>no friends
>never go out
>fat
>has a big cock but cant fucking use it
>ginger pubes

I win.

>33
>hanging out on Sup Forums

need i say more?

Umm no? Uni educated? That's a good thing. Big cock? Awesome? You lose hard breh. Sorry

>27 yr old neet
>dropped outta college
>never had a job
>obviously live with family
>no friends
>anxiety issues so i barely leave the house (not that i have a reason to anyway)

wats wrong with Sup Forums lols its so random

It's probably 50% the meds and 50% your head. Start doing something about it. Nothing will change unless you try. Don't give up yet.

Unless I fuck these two, my life will never be complete.

How pathetic am I?

at least your dick works. So far I am still the undisputed champion.

Whats the purpose of having a relatively big cock if no one gets to see it, its like a fucking curse. Plus barely uni educated, i feel on the brink of a mental breakdown this year.