What is this Sup Forums? I can cut it off with no feeling and it keeps growing back

What is this Sup Forums? I can cut it off with no feeling and it keeps growing back.
What do?

liquid nitrogen

looks like you toe-fucked a bitch with genital warts

That it the worst bunion I have ever seen.

Best thing to do is become an hero.

shotgun to the face should fix it.

It's a corn/bunyon. Get proper shoes or insoles.

wear proper shoes. you should see a doctor. they will freeze with liquid nitrogen and it will fall off. if this persists you need to go to rehabilitation and learn how to walk properly.

you have to repeatedly sand it down and get proper treatment

dont cut, wont do the same thing, and the treatment will be some small band-aid circle looking thing and you use it a couple times

it will grow back smaller until gone

More info please

Cancer
You'll probably have to get your foot amputated.
Good news is, your footwear expenses will be halved

I would use a bastard file to remove it. Then start wearing proper fitting shoes.

You're not cutting it off deep enough

Oops

It's a pinch callus from excessive pronation. It will keep coming back no matter how many times you trim it unless you control the biomechanics of your subtalar and midtarsal joints. Go online an get yourself a set of rigid orthotics such as "superfeet". Don't waste your money on Dr. scholl's style inserts. You'll notice your callus stops coming back

don't be retarded...it's clearly a side effect of prolonged exposure to nerve gas.

How can it be a bunion if it doesn't affect me at all? It's just an aesthetic thing.

>need to go to rehabilitation and learn how to walk properly.
Fucking kek cause its true

Thanks user, this is the most believable answer just from a bit of research. Will look into that, cheers.

shitty shoes, shitty walk, shitty mushroom infect, shitty allergy to certain things. Either way, pretty shitty

This is what happens when fags try to walk in other peoples heels.

Give your sister her pumps back faggot.

I'm pretty sure that's just a callus

how the hell can you walk like that

get a coarse file and file it down after you cut it off keep filing it down everyday for about 3 months. Poof gone till it grows back again

It's a callous, stop wearing flip flops and get some real shoes.

Well cut it off again? Duh.

If it's a wart vinegar works amazingly. Better than the stuff the doctor gives you and better than liquid nitrogen, I swear.

Get a cotten pad soak it in liquid nitrogen and tape it to the wart. Leave it there for as long as you can, then let it dry out. Do that over and over again. Cut off dried out dead skin. In 2 weeks the wart will be fully dead.

Post a pic of the shoes you wear most often. Take pics of the bottom, and then take pics of the back and front with the soles in view.
I had a similar problem, and your shoe tread can tell you a lot.

REMOVE DER FEET
TRUST ME
ICH BIN A DOKTOR

loose skin from shower?. its just hard skin. cut it off and throw it away and dont eat it like my step brother.. sick bastard.