Ok i need help from the psychedelic users of this board...

Ok i need help from the psychedelic users of this board, Ok awhile back i had taken LSD or what i thought was LSD but the trip was awesome i had taken two tabs for my first time and the morning i woke up i had gotten lockjaw but i didnt realise what it was till mid summer thinking back but i hadent tripped since then and that trip was last year in april or may im unsure, over the summer i had smoked alot of weed and i mean ALOT but now i think it was the lsd but i feel a strange disconnetion from reality sometimes i dont feel normal in my own skin

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kAW8wbN90GU
youtube.com/watch?v=3LVEGDOweOw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

time to move to heroin, good luck

Welcome to drug use. Population: you.

Like what do i do is this feeling normal how do i start to feel normal in my skin and Note around christmas is the last time i smoked weed

kek

Using psychedelics like Lsd will change your perception on how you react with other drugs. They dont change what drugs do, but pull down the mental filter of what your ego associates with a certain high, and the operation of life in general. Being stoned on cannabis has mild disassociative, stimulant, downer, and hallucingenic properties, so smoking all day everyday can make you feel disconnected from who you are. Take a break from smoking and you'll return to normal. Psychedelics and pot are very nice and safe drugs, but anything can be used irresponsibly.

The thing is when i tried lsd it was in april or may but now if i lose focus in class or anywhere ill just stare at a chair or desk and the things around it will move slightly and the lights will get bright and the weirdest things happen that i cant really explain but nothing too extreme

Using correct grammar and sentence structure will help your cause too. I smoked daily for 8 years and had a year of abusing psychedelics very heavily. I was in the same situation you feel like you're in right now. If you fry your brain and it adjusts to being high as a normal thing, it then takes a while for it to adjust being sober and correcting its associations with your body. If that makes any sense.

well you certanly took some kind of drug you shouldn't have touched to begin with but it's too late i suppose. What you are experiencing might be derealization/depersonalization

If you are prone to mental illnesses LSD or simmilar drugs will take their toll on you and it's permanent.

Stop smoking weed for a month or two see if that helps if not... welcome to your new life. Maybe go and see a psychologist, he won't make you normal again because nothing will but you'll cope better

Anyone else prefer tripping on shrooms to tripping on LSD? I've tripped on shrooms 5 times and acid once and I'd honestly be fine never doing acid again. Most people I talk to have the opposite opinion.

That will happen man, its pretty normal to experince mild visual distortions for up to a year. When the doors of percetion open, they never fully close again. Now if you were to actually slip into a psychosis to where you can no longer tell reality from imagination. Then I'd see a psychiatrist and start a regiment of major tranquilizers until your stabilized.

Dmt is my favorite, ive had the deepest realizations on a ayauasca trips. Vaping it is the most soul crushing thing, very much like a short heroic mushroom trip. Lsd is super comfortable for me though and thats what I take to have fun at an event.

You want to get a trip while not taking stuff.

Here mate ima set you on the path:

youtube.com/watch?v=kAW8wbN90GU

This girl I'm friends with wanted me to do DMT with her and I chickened out. I'm not much of a "drug" user. Well besides the previously mentioned 5 mushroom trips and LSD once...and of course weed. But even doing LSD was something I couldn't believe I actually did. Idk if I'd be ready for DMT.

One lsd trip isn't going to make you as neurotic as smoking tons of weed will.

I'm right there with ya OP. Ever since I fried myself I haven't really felt nearly as immersed in reality as I used to. The visual distortions will eventually subside, however. It took a few months after my first trip to lose those, and subsequent trips haven't really caused it to the same degree. You're going to be fine, OP.

I suggest you try some DXM, at least 400mg. That'll put you right back into your body.

Listen to this album while tripping and report back: youtube.com/watch?v=3LVEGDOweOw

Eh. You're probably just dealing with legit existential weirdness since you more than likely aren't doing what you want with your life.

You sound like you're on meth. Stop doing meth and go back to LSD.

Naw. I'm the exact opposite.

I find shrooms to feel dirtier than lsd, more confusing.

I was also wondering how the fuck i got lockjaw from this stuff, is that normal with fake acid?