So what would happen if Drake actually released a diss track?

So what would happen if Drake actually released a diss track?

Career suicide, only white girls would back him

literally every single person alive would think it's an awful idea and would prepare for him to be massacred

I guess the outfits in this photo are a pretty obvious indication of how it would go.

Trips will wake us all

that's all he needs

see meek mill

Because Meek Mill is a shitty rapper. Kendrick has a formidable fanbase, the backing of every rapper that has skill, and you know, skill.

wut

If you couldn't comprehend what he just wrote then you're most probably a drake fan

explain it then

kdot would shred him

>Meek Mill is a shitty rapper
Self-explanatory.
>Kendrick has a formidable fanbase
He got a strong fanbase(niggers), unlike Drake's large amount of white girls that buys his albums.
> the backing of every rapper that has skill
Rappers considered skilled praise kendrick, like Vince Staples, Dr. Dre, Eminem, etc...
> and you know, skill.
Looks at the sentence's format. "Kendrick has..." with commas. The last argument is that he himself has skill.

wrong

>Gets Drakes girl to do a track on his album
>Talks about RiRi in a seperate song
>Makes a drake style song about slapping pussy niggas

Drake must have done Kendrick dirty and now Kendrick is coming for him,

Drake would ruin his reputation of being mediocre pussy b o i and become a shit pussy b o i to everyone except white girls

Enough people have tried to discredit Drake now, it seems he's pretty much immune to that. He doesn't need a hard-guy rapper reputation, he never had that, he easily turns his weakness into his strong points, not even the harshest Kendrick diss could destroy that I think.

Wheelchair Jimmy doesn't have the balls to do that. he'll only release subliminals now and then because he's a pussy.

Kendrick releases subliminals all the time. Is he a pussy too? Even when he started naming names on Control, he had to call out everybody just to avoid calling out anyone specific.

itt: white kids with boring lifes begging for black ppl to fight against each other

lel

- White kid

Anyway, it's funny that you mention that since rich white people used to watch blacks fight for entertainment. Kanye got it right with "New Slaves"

nah im black
now fuck off and stop trying to egg my ppl on for your entertainment

>those trips
DAMN.

I had very weird dream tonight.
There was a midget girl who acted like dog, she was owner of a supermarket and my boss. She invited me for a drive. During it we started to make out, the kiss was so good I started to mastur8.
I woke up with great boner.

>inb4 not an argument