ITT: GOOD sell-out albums

ITT: GOOD sell-out albums

Born in the USA and Tunnel of Love

Eeeeeeeeeeeeh, I'll concede Dirty but I am not much of a fan of Goo. I get that it's generally liked but I'm just not into it, man.

Electriclarryland is pretty good

pleb

also Steel Wheels

this absolute monster

momcore

more like milf-core

can confirm thats my moms favorite album

Then what if it's my dad's favourite album?

not a sellout album

why not?

kek

lol yes it is

Well, it isn't. Nirvana and DGC didn't anticipate this album would do too well. Goo was the label's highest selling album at the time with about 250,000 copies, and they barely expect Nevermind to reach that quota. The only aspect of selling out the album has is Nirvana signing to a bigger label, but DGC wasn't even that big for the time, they were merely a sub-label to Geffen that was made a year prior to 1991.

Loaded is their sell-out album. That album was less experimental but not really poppy enough for radio either.

His mother knew.

The title track is terrible. I know it's not patriotic. The melody never stops and the synth sounds so bad

just because they didn't "anticipate" it doesn't mean it isn't a sell out album. pink floyd claims the same thing about dark side. the fact is the albums are both big steps towards a more mainstream, accessible style.

Cover Me, I'm On Fire, Darlington County, I'm Goin Down and Dancing in the Dark are some of his best songs

Can confirm my moms a milf