Is there any biological reasoning that a man should not be attracted to pic related

Is there any biological reasoning that a man should not be attracted to pic related
>perfect skin
>beautiful face
>perfect body
>can or soon will be able to procreate
>basically flawless
There's not

Mentality of a child, obviously. Of course you don't mind that you pedo retard.

I'm just talking biological attraction to her body, nothing about personality or maturity.
Also this girl is 12 so I'm clearly not a pedo.

There's nothing special about her body, yet. She's dressed like an adult woman and has make up on. That's why you feel attracted to her, I hope.

But to the general male population it's (or should be) the ideal body.
Minus chubby chasers, what guy doesn't want a girl like this? Thin waist and perfect skin, no imperfections, no stomach fat, no cellulite, no sagging boobs. (You can't see in this picture but nice butt also).

How can people look at these girls and not feel an attraction? It's denying biology.

Well, no boobs full stop really.

Don't Sexualize Jade Asshole

Overly sagging boobs (which are most bigger than c cup) are gross and being attracted to that is unnatural

Kinda sucks that women have to use make up as they get older to impress people unlike in teens where not so much

>implying they don't know what they're doing when they post this perfect angel in a swimsuit
Ok guy

Dude i was just saying. I get the smooth skin, no fat, lovely fresh everything etc. But no boobs would be kinda odd - like a boy or something

Jade's not a sexual being
Don't be a fucking redditor about it

She has boobs, albeit small, but they're there. She wears a bra.
I don't go on reddit but if you don't think guys get off to Jade, then you're ignoring the truth.

Ok, got a better pic to see said boobs? Overall i get your drift, they can be gorgeous mid teens but their heads are really fucked up

>But to the general male population it's (or should be) the ideal body.
nope, she can't handle child birth if she's even ovulating yet.

gtfo you infinite twit.

Her mom is smart and doesn't show off her boobs too much, here's a pic you can see her bra pretty clearly if I keep searching I could probably find a better one.
But there are plenty of other girls her age with huge boobs.
You know the "cash me ousside" girl from Doctor Phil? Absolute knockers, she's 13.

Being a good person doesn't mean never wanting to do anything bad. Being a good person means not doing the bad things you might want to do. It's a matter of self-control.

It's not that I don't find physically-mature, but young, females physically attractive. I do. It's just that physical attractiveness is only the first threshold of me wanting someone. It takes quite a bit more than that to really engage me. Maybe that's a matter of my own maturity, as well as hers.

Yeah fair enough. Those lips!

Well said.

I agree. Taking into consideration personality and maturity, there are a lot fewer girls her age that I would spend time with.
I know her lips drive me nuts, they're perfect

If she's old enough to get pregnant then, biologically, males should be attracted to her.

The thing about humans though, is we have the ability to choose not to follow our biological instincts.

Yeah they are, making me have impure thoughts. . . .
Who is she btw?

Correct, in nature animals kills the weakest, and I don't go out stabbing people with a missing chromosome, now OP kys pls.

You don't really know her, though. Your assessment of her personality and maturity is pure speculation.

Many people feel intimidated by their peers, due to their own low self-esteem. They often feel that they don't deserve someone who can be a full and equal partner, or that they need to have someone weaker and less experienced than themselves to make them feel powerful and wise. But you don't have to feel this way. You do deserve an equal partner to help you in your life-- someone whose experience and wisdom differs from, but equals your own.

Off-topic, but, incidentally, I have been of the opinion that Cameron Diaz is a naturally homely girl for at least the past 20 years.

She's a good actress. She looked most naturally herself in Being John Malkovich.

Khia Lopez.
Not saying I'm giving into my temptations, just pointing them out
Deep. I'm not ready to think like that. But yes I am fully aware of my intimidation of girls who I'd see as my equal. Not even an autist, just like being in control I guess.