Heloo

heloo
Is it legal to have a small horse as a house pet like a dog or a cat

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guide_horse
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

depend. you must check your local laws.
some towns or cities are treating this as regular horses for transport or farm work and these days they are forbidden.

If you're going to treat that horse like a dog or a cat, then you should never, ever get one.
If you're going to treat it like a horse, then check your local laws.

You have to realize that horses aren't dogs, and won't be happy if you treat them like they are. They need pasture to run/graze in, and they will not do well in an indoor environment.

If you're gonna get it as a house pet, fuck you.

fuck you

okay, have fun with a very unhappy horse that shits and pisses on your floors.

Aren't there enough fluffy threads around here?

Fluffy thread?

Real quick. That's a pony foal. Probably about 2 days old because they quickly get bigger.
Let me give you a list
There are no
>Mini Pigs
>Mini horses
>Mini chickens
>Mini goats

Now there's an exception to the goat one in pygmy but as far as I'm aware they aren't in the US much. Anything you get with mini in the name is a genetic fuck up or a lie. Don't buy or support anyone selling mini animals.

More importantly none of these animals are dogs. They can be raised like and act like dogs but you need an established pack of dogs and a mother that just delivered a litter of puppies, plus a whatever that's conveniently born within the same time frame and luck that the mother will adopt it instead of killing the intruder.

I'm a farmer. Ama

T. Farmer that got a great Dane bitch to surrogate a Nubian goat.

If you're going to fuck it, I promise you a mail order bride from somewhere like Thailand is cheaper to keep and more useful

but that horse pussy man

Hey, user, a miniature horse is a pony. A miniature pig is a Vietnamese Pot-belly.

Thought you should know.

Why did you kill that goat.

Sure, as long as you call it lill sebastian

Rabies man sad day.
>
>Hey, user, a miniature horse is a pony. A miniature pig is a Vietnamese Pot-belly.

Wrong, except by the most layman definition.

So i can have mini horse as pet? Im in nebraska. I dont want a stupid feta goat i want horsie

You can get tiny horses for deaf people instead of dogs. So it's possible in theory.

I'm not even shitting you.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guide_horse

by the way are minihorses damgerous to black people???

Same horse wearing 3 shoes. Not horseshoes but shoes for horses.

How do i get deaf now without injuring myself

You can have 'em as service animals.

>do not touch
imma pet that horse and he won't even know

When I said deaf I meant blind. So no mo MLP.