Alright Sup Forumsros, what's your secret?

Alright Sup Forumsros, what's your secret?
Deepest and Darkest the beter. I'll start

I once saw was in middle school and we went on a week long field trip. I snuck out at night and I went to watch the girls changing, cause I'm a 12 year old beta fag at the time. I do this for 4 nights before they see me. I ran back to my cabin. To this day no one knows who it was. But me and my closest friends are the only ones that know

Between the ages of 11 and 14, I created my own death religion. It was extremely sophisticated, had tons of rules, and ultimately boiled down to me killing an animal once a week.

Eventually I just grew out of it and have never looked back.

Fuck user that's some dark shit. What animals were they?

my moms friend tried to fonger me in teh bakc or my moms car

And we're you the only member? Or were there more

I don't see my torrents.

I jerked my dog's cock and sucked him off multiple times when I was 14. I've never seen him so happy tbh

It was only me, although eventually I would enlist other students to help me kill animals. They didn't know about the religion, but they were more than happy to play along.

I could elaborate more if people want to know about it, but it's a very private and shameful thing about my life.

this still upsets me every time I read it

Open up user, I want to hear more about it

I still love you Lexi I always will.

I got diagnosed with cancer six months ago. I haven't told anyone and don't plan to go through treatment. When I start to get worse I'll just disappear and die somewhere alone. That's the plan at least.

I post bananas

Why tho ?

Off by one

Because I really really like this picture. It jus cracked me up.

I fuked ur mom

FUCK

I steal liquid nitrogen from work and use it to freeze stuff and then break it.

Pretty much all of my life I've felt like a burden. I don't want to put my family through watching me whither away. If I did treatment and still die they'll be stuck with the bill.

how's the serial killing going now? how many human wins so far?

Well actually, 888 was very important to it so you're going to get your wish.

The religion very complicated and it cannot be accurately described in a mere Sup Forums post, but there is a short version I can give you. It was comprised of three major stones. The stones were inalienable rules, which were as follows:

>1. A life must be shed within eight days of the last shedding.

>2. Eight lives must be shed according to their Season.

>3. Within the shedding of eight, no death can be exactly replicated.

A season is basically a means of death (which were "revealed" through other methods). So, for example, one of the first seasons revealed to me was bludgeoning. I was to kill eight animals - one animal at least every eight days. The deaths were supposed to be progressively more honorable to the Season in question without ever repeating. So if the first death was stepping on an ant, I could no longer step on an ant within the Season of Bludgeoning.

Ergo, by the eighth shedding, it would be considered honorable to progress to creating a simple mechanical device that bludgeons a more sentient animal repeatedly until it dies.

This went on for years until one day I just randomly stopped. I am now a well adjusted adult who feels great shame about all of this and actively volunteer at animal shelters.

taste like chicken?

No interest in hurting anything anymore. I don't even kill spiders in my house.

go to Vegas, move in with a whore and drink yourself to death

>you'll thank me later

Dubs confirm

REAL LIFE PURGE HAPPENING IN BRAZIL.
THIS IS NOT A DRILL:

just his luck

I once french kisd a mong dungo fun for

just reached up to scratch my head and found my underarm smell to be oddly compelling. not a usual smell for me.

>gonna do it again

you guys think that's a purge? look at the phillipines right now m8

just did it again. smells kinda like asian pussy.

time to fap obviously

why not? That's what family is there for. Everone dies and will be in this situation, it's just random who is standing on which side if this happens. Would you see it as a burden if one of your parents had this situation? I think they'd want to know, just saying. And think about getting the treatment, why not try fighting? Lots of ppl came out of situations like this and had a whole new experience of life.

A girl mentioned going to a Tea House, and she pushed for it to be on Valentines day. (My friend offered this week, but she seemed set on Valentines day)

We then found out that the Tea house is closed by 4 PM on Valentines day (Early than we agreed) so, he mentioned it to her, and she said to go the following day instead.

Instead of immediately agreeing to her new day, he sent this suggesting a new place "Great, can't wait to finish Monday. Well the place I was thinking of is called Sake House which was recommended to me by a friend and it shouldn't be too busy that day and I could make reservations plus we could stop by the Museum because Tuesdays past 4pm is free, but whatever works best for you is fine with me."

Then she sent this "Wow... you really thoughts this through... I'll get back to you" (Emojis used, Thinking and Upside down smiley, in case they don't show up)

We do think that she may be poorer, so she may have suggested the Tea house as she knows that it is not too expensive, yet is still sorta intimate? And She is unsure if she can afford it, so she is sorta holding back from outright agreeing? Does this seem possible? And assuming it is, is their anyway to let her know that she won't have to pay for it?

For what its worth, she's been kinda flakey in the past. She would cancel the get together at the last minute with a legit reason. (Happened twice before)
But for what ever reason, she messaged him randomly asking to get coffee a few days later. Which they did and she said they should get together again, and she recommended this tea house.

And coupled with her other actions, (Flirts with him, Hovers around him constantly, Sends 150-200 word text messages regularly (Probably with a friends help) and other stuff and having him help with "What is Love" project.) It seems like she might be genuinely interested, but probably is nervous/shy, especially give that she has never had a relationship. But then theirs the age gap. He's 19 and she is 28.... So there is a sizable age gap there... But still this seems odd?

I don't get it.

This girl gives mixed signals, and hints towards days that shes free so we can do something. But she never fucking agrees to a day. Either says she's busy, but we should, or just out right ignores it.

Nervous? Insecure due to loose skin (She visibly has some)? or what?

I kinda am hesitant to ask her, as I don't wanna loose her as a Friend, if it turns out that she is not interested...

I fucked my mistress in the ass (no condom) and then came home to my then g/f and had her suck me off without showering in between.

is this the "give it a shot" girl?

oh this "give it a shot" loser faggot again.

You still haven't realized it means "NO, I don't like you like that you loser faggot"

No... Not at all....

I want top be a trap, but at the same time dont want to fuck up my life over a fetish, whats the best thing to do? Being gay might be okay, but i just really want to be a girl.

I fervently believe that if we've led a good life, respected our neighbour and devoted ourselves to god, at the point of death we're instantly transported to a small pedestrian mall in Tallinn, Estonia where we're given giant slabs of giraffe meat and buckets of steaming bean curd to throw at effigies of Polish dock workers. Everyone loses their genitals and we line dance to 45's of Jim Reeves crooning the virtues of stapling tiny Colombian tree frogs to our foreheads.
No one knows this.

When my sister had given birth to her son and she was passed out after it and from all the drugs being pumped in to her, a nurse and doctor came in and said they should him circumsised etc I knowing my sister was really against it but I believe it is much cleaner and more healthy as well, I didn't stop them from taking the baby and they circumcised him, my sister had signed a document which hiddenly said yes to circumcision and was told her son already had been circumcised when she signed it..boy was she pissed, my nephew grew older he complained his erections were really tight and turns out he was extremely high and tight, he was left pretty sexually dysfunction through highschool and early adulthood..still haven't told my sister to this day I let them take him and did nothing to stop them

I love ballbusting and I can get off by punching myself in the nuts. Wish my gf was into it.

only thing sexual i've done to this day was with another guy, exchanging bj's while i wore his gf's clothes

Fuck off. I only posted like twice before

Get a Sex change if you want to be a girl. Become gay if you don't want to be a trap

I like smelling the cheese that collects in between my toes. I go take a whore bath in the sink some mornings just so my feet don't get cleaned in the shower to let the cheese build up for days then spend most of the night playing with it.

but who makes your heart go toki-toki?

I do wanna be a girl, but after a year or so of being a girl i want to go back and have a normal life.

women hands down, but the thought of being the woman also works

one time I jerked off to the Weather Channel

I had sex with my dad a lot between 15 and 18.

I helped my ex to get fucked by a friends dog

You still religious?

this is fucked up even by Sup Forums standards

not the worst thing i've seen here though

>Middle School
>Someone pooped on the gym locker room floor
>blame the autistic kid
>was me the whole time
feel bad but if they traced it back to me, it wouldve been the end of a social life as i knew it

gril or faggot?

if grill, greentext

if faggot, IDGAF

Strange. I can't help you on that.

Took a shit once, was like 8
> make tp hammock under add on toilet
>shit
>smuggled it outside
>stuck it to a stick
>fed it to uncles dog
Because science

;-;

Got friend zoned by a girl in high school I really liked, and she ended up dating one of my best friends instead. Fast forward into 2nd year of college and me, her and another friend were all living together. She was a dancer and taught for extra money. Had a laundry hamper in the bathroom and everytime after class shed come home and leave her juicy dirty panties in it and I would go in and smell, lick and suck them while jerking off. Was a NEET virgin and eventually one night I couldn't take it anymore, got her drunk till she passed out and violated her in all the ways I'd ever imagined. Never found out and it's been the most glorious fap material ever since.

I caught my grandfather molesting my older sister when we were younger. They didn't notice me, but instead of saying anything I jerked it.

I had the same conundrum, opted for the going gay route. For me it was a fear of transitioning and winding up being one of the "obviously used to be a dude" traps that sometimes post.

>mum left, had two autistic brothers and had to be more motherly in her place
>Got closer with dad
>Started to spoon on the couch
>Green text is effort
Anyone want my kik? It's just easier.

either you're the "let's give it a shot" faggot and you have posted it about 8,426 times or you're not the "let's give it a shot" faggot.

which is it faggot?

>If I did treatment and still die they'll be stuck with the bill.

kek
if you're compliant with your politics you really deserve this

I have that fear, but being gay is kinda just meh for me. I dont know if the risk is worth it.

No, atheist.

Yeah. Like I said, it stopped.

C'mon.

>>Green text is effort

faggot

I groped my sister while she was sleeping

I think we all want to hear this

hmm... specify pls.

Kik is champagnesuper

Oh come on - air it out here.

I convinced my ex gf to finger her younger sister

shit, i never made a religion about it. i just went out and killed, i liked the feeling of being their god, deciding whether they deserved to live or not. but, i never thought of doing this shit. im sick, but you are far more sick.

At that age I was improving my skills at the guitar, singing, learning a shit ton of songs, and even a little musical composition, not to mention improvisation of music.
That's what I focused on, anyway.
I did other things, as well.
But I was so involved with that, I didn't give a damn about school, and didn't get good grades.

Now, I have mixed feelings associated with music.

i rape college aged white guys. :/ i have a problem but what ever.

No
Greentext pls

dafuq i just read

You need to greentext this, user

Please tell me you're female

I'm not that faggot. Good enough for you?

dude take out fucking credit cards and loans go to fucking Mexico do a bunch of drugs fuck a bunch of hookers..

Tesst

>Anyone want my kik? It's just easier.
PA request detected
tits+timestamp required to verify

I just messaged this, it's a guy who doesn't know anything about this

m or f, ethnicity, age, just fucking details this is fucking weird ok.

I want your kik

BOOO. This isn't /soc/.

that's exactly why we need tits+timestamp

The moral grandstanding you're doing is very understandable, but also very pathetic.

You not have a rationalization for your behavior like I did actually puts you at a greater disadvantage because, unlike myself, you don't understand what you did - or if it ever truly left.

I understand full well the acts i do. i dont do them because i view it as morally equitable. i do what i do because the forbidden fruit, because the feeling that comes with taking a life (animal) is worth it. i had an epiphany like you, but i didn't want to stop. and that's the difference between us, you wanted to stop. i took pleasure in the mundane idea of taking a life and the duality of the perfect citizen and the proverbial dark passenger.

yes, that is good enough for me.

Thus proving my point - you're in no position to morally grandstand.

M blk.. started in college just bros messing around. first guy pretty much just put himself out on drugs. Almost every party some guy just over does it boom clean free bhole.

Bump