I was raped a few days after my 15th birthday. Ask me anything...

I was raped a few days after my 15th birthday. Ask me anything? I've never told anyone and for some reason talking about it helps.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D235JQtx_7Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If you've never told anyone how do you know talking about it helps?

faggot OP

I mean, anonymously

I'm a grill

So does this mean you keep making threads about it?

a grill are you?

lmao

If everything in the universe is a manifestation of energy going from high to low state in the form of waves, then we organic life forms only exist because our matter is located in an area where the amount of energy available is suitable enough to have stable reactions to build extremely complex molecules. Considering complex molecules require an ascending amount of energy to be created in the first place, it can be said that the process of life and evolution is a result energy itself, resisting its own laws that it creates for itself, because life grows from a low energy state to a high energy state. Why the shit would any physical universe have the need to operate against its own laws, there is literally no point to having a complex organism exist in the first place, cause it's just a manifestation of residual energy that will eventually just dissipate in a stable and spread out low energy form. Why does life and consciousness exist? WHY DOES THE UNIVERSE KEEP EXPANDING? HOW MANY LICKS DOES IT TAKE TO GET TO THE CENTER OF A TOOTSIE POP. Ohhh the world will never know.

did it actually happen

Nup, never have. I posted about it on a thread once and was asked some questions, it was nice to get it off my chest

wtf

If you are a grill you know the rules
Trits or gret thre fruck ourt

Yeah, I mean, I wasn't screaming hysterically and crying but it happened.

I had some kid cry on my dick at camp a long time ago but that's about it

Underage B&

overly complicated way of asking a question to a very simple answer

wtf is wrong with you

fuck wrong thread my bad

If you want to talk about what happened, I'm here to listen

wasnt rape then.

Oh, is that this new ebin meme freg? I'm interested in this dank new meme.

TITS OR gtfo

So what's your answer?

how old was the rapist??

wtf am I doing here

He was a 34 year old short Italian dude, really ugly and smelt terrible.

how big are your tits ?

Was he someone you knew?

Timestamp or gtfo

Pretty big.

No, I was lost in the city at like 2am and he offered to take me back to his in a taxi and his housemate would drive me home. Ended up being a 1 bedroom apartment though.

Here's a question for ya. As someone else who has also been raped and sought support for it anonymously--and, of course, just seeing the way people are treating you here--why do you suppose it is that no one here takes rape seriously? You could make a feels thread on getting dumped by your GF, being poor, being addicted to drugs, similar topics, and people would be all over that shit with wisdom and empathy. But if you were raped, tough shit, you get to deal with it on your own because no one cares. What gives?

Well I guess it's because women are lying sacks of shit who manipulate anything with a pulse..

How did you know his age?

*translating from retard to english*
>Well I guess because this is Sup Forums
Oh. Right. I forgot.

OP, try somewhere not overrun with bitter autists from Texas.

I guess it might be hard to understand what effects rape has on a person after the fact.

I found his ID during the night.

well on the bright side you don't have to worry about being a virgin

tfw nobody will rape me

Attention whores need more attention. Very little people on this site have empathy for anyone. Let alone about the standards of how women choose to treat men in everyday society, or versa. Some things you can change, some you can't.

did it feel good

GET THE FUCK OVER IT OR ILL RAPE YOU AGAIN YOU FAGGOT

THIS IS ME TO YOU

youtube.com/watch?v=D235JQtx_7Y

True, although I wasn't a virgin before it happened.

I mean, I guess you could say I'm an attention whore but I just feel a lot less trapped in my own mind when I speak about it.

No.

What an attention seeking faggot. I sincerely hope that you were raped after your 15th. Not only that I hope it was by your loveable uncle Steve so that no one will believe you.

like size wise C? D? DD?

you weren't raped, you just had rough sex. it was consensual and you loved it. we all know.

Two part question:

Does the thought of being raped again excite you?

Can I rape you?

How old are you?

Then go to a therapist and talk, because unlike random people on the internet, the.rapists are actually suitable to help you with your problems. If you want strangers advise than I'd say accept that it happened and move on. Give yourself the knowledge of accepting what you can't change, and the courage to change what you can.

Was that all your dad could manage for your birthday? Pretty lame.

It's difficult, because the thought of being raped again is terrifying. But I feel like I'd enjoy a consensual rape scenario.

>consensual rape

You just want to be tied up and treated like a whore

I'm almost 20 now.

Yeah I've definitely thought about seeing a therapist, but I'm just worried they might encourage me to press charges considering the age factor?

pew pew pew

Even if it was a gentle rape?

Also, you never answered the other part of my question.

Can I rape you gently?

Have you had sex with a guy since then?
What color are your eyes and how tall are you?

There's confidentiality in sessions, they won't force you to do anything. If they have a suggestion you aren't comfortable with you can just deny it. Say you wanna move on with your life and work to no longer associate every day encompassing thoughts to some greasy Italian dude. Most are covered by your insurance under mental health, some are even just freer from the government. Worst thing that can happen is its not for you.

what the fuck i could care less if your whole family was slaughtered by a killer show tits or gtfo BITCH

Well you're asking so it's not really rape, is it?

Yes, I went through whore stage after it and had sex with 13 guys within the space of two years. After that I stopped having sex. My eyes are blue and I'm 5'3

Thankyou. I might try it just to see how it goes, really appreciate it.

You clearly enjoy it whore now show us that pussy

pics or it didn't happen

Best of luck with your endeavors.

Therapy could really help, would you show us a timestamp, otherwise the girl and her story could just be bait, and that would suck

I don't really want my face on here though.

no face just tits and timestamp

Don't need to see your face, a body pic will work

Well you said you were down for consensual rape, so yes, I am asking, but it would still come without warning and by complete surprise, but wouldn't be the brutal life-threatening kind of rape.

wanna talk? we can kik if you like? My ex was raped when she was younger, I saw the effects of it and I feel for you.

bumping for therapy gofundme if op can prove they're real

That's not really to prove I'm a grill though, is it?

Then yes, I'd probably be down.

I like you. I wish I could find a girl around my parts that was as open minded about such things.

Well if the pic is of a dude it proves this is bait, post what you're comfortable with, not asking for a spread eagle nude

Man detected

Not trolling. Legitimate question:
Are you sure it was rape tho? Maybe you just weren't that into fucking a smelly old Italian guy? When I picture rape there's definitely some crying and hysteria going on there.

True, just difficult because I have tattoos. Can upload fully clothed to prove that?

Well yeah, I'm sure. I asked him to stop, I wanted him to stop and after he finished and 'tucked me in' to bed I left as quick as I could and slept in a public bathroom.

That could work, any way to cover them? Make up maybe?

And to be honest, I think it's normal. Or maybe they've just dealt with their issues and I haven't, dunno.

I'll try lol my make up isn't that full coverage.

I was tenderly sexed a few weeks before my 3rd birthday.
Ask me anything.

So long as it makes the tattoos difficult to see you will be fine

just post a clothed pick already tattoos or not sheesh

thread is ded no one wants to see your rape ridden body

if they don't want to do it, it's rape. it's not a difficult concept.

pic related

why didn't you told anyone? not even the police?

not true cause girls say no during sex when they want you to continue.

that's obviously different and something discussed before the act.