I've gotten into every college I've applied to with no effort at all. I scored a 34 on the act and have a gpa of 3.9...

I've gotten into every college I've applied to with no effort at all. I scored a 34 on the act and have a gpa of 3.9. I didn't bother with the sat and I put literally ZERO effort into the applications. I barely made the minimum word count, and just repeated the same shit over and over. I applied to yale, university of chicago, university of illinois at chicago (there's a difference), indiana university, and a few others. I got into all of them. I don't care one way or the other but I am supposed to. Who else feels that way or am i a total cunt for that shit?
>Pic semi related, some dumbass photo i took off google

Nobody cares faggot

I'm one of the dumbest people you could meet and I could attend an Ivy League college simply because of the position my mother's husband holds there. You're not special.

congrats, you might not fully appreciate/realize it now but you've set yourself up to do well as far as careers and shit go.... so i hope there's something you want to do that you find fulfilling/satisfying/rewarding because you've got a lot of potential as far as all that is concerned

You sure as fuck don't sound like the type of person who'd get into any of those schools. Work on being more articulate next time, champ.

so why dont you

feelsgoodman.jpg, thanks. :)

>not applying to Harvard
but yeah go to UChicago it's nice

>expecting us to be impressed

Try applying with a declared major faggot and then see what happens

Protip: If you try premed or engineering you won't even get a denial letter

Well, I'm still leaning towards Yale for their cogsci program, but we'll see!

Wow, it's almost like they'll just take your money

i applied wit ha declared major of biology, with the intent to go into the medical field

>pretending to be OP

I'm thinking about geology.

Because I never needed to. I took a position at my father's company and got to skip the bullshit.

>pretending to be OP

so what shade of brown are you?

yo if you go to Yale you should meet me in the compsci department

I am OP, i was too lazy to add it into the post
the white kind
pretending to be OP

I want you to do me a huge favor.

Print your post. I want you to print what you just posted, and I want you to put it in a box not to be opened until you are 35. I say this because between 18 and 35, one of two things is going to happen.

-If you decide to start going full effort, you will tear down walls. You will do the impossible on the regular. You will have so much in your life and it will be incredible.

or

-You will continue as you are. You will put forth no effort. And when that happens, you will see how quickly all of your natural talent and ability will erode.

So when you open that box and read this post at 35 you will either say "I am glad that I learned. The version of me that posted this is a fraction of all that I am now." Or you will say "Oh."

So HS was easy for you. Great. Good job. So all this comes naturally. Good job. Guess what, if you go to University of Chicago or Yale (btw, UIC and Indiana are nothing to boast about) you will be entering a world of people just as smart as you are if not smarter. The difference is that they are motivated and they will stop at nothing to reach the next level of education or work. This is because they understand that while people of your intelligence and ability can impress the average joe, their ability must be proven to the Noam Chomskys, the Fields Medal winners, and the Ethan Bueno de Mesquitas of the world.

And you don't sound like you're ready to do that.

Good luck.

I turned around and looked up at him and he leaned in and kissed me. His stubble burned a bit and his tongue tasted like beer but it was heaven. He groped my dick and I moaned into his mouth. I slid his red gym shorts to his knees and returned the favor. If I’m 6 1/2 inches he must’ve been 7. He was wearing quintessential white briefs and I could see his curly, blondish pubes and a light trail leading up his stomach. We pulled each others shirts off, first mine, then his, and he sat me on the couch. He kicked off his shorts and got on his knees, tugged my boxers off and leaned in. First he ran the tip of his tongue all along my shaft and balls. Which drove me fucking nuts. Everything he did was new to me and my body was having a field day.
J asked me if it was ok. I told him yes but that I was scared I’d finish too soon, so he told me to tell him when I was close. I nodded and immediately he swallowed my dick. My back arched and my legs sprung out as he throated me. From there he bobbed his head up and down, swallowing every inch then starting again from the tip. Naturally it didn’t take much to get me close to shooting so I told him to stop. He looked up at me and grinned, wiped his mouth with his forearm and climbed back up to kiss me. We rolled around the couch until he was on his back and I was on top of him. I made my way down his torso and every time I kissed him he convulsed. I reached his cock and took it in my hand and dove in. He was thick but not so thick that I couldn’t take it. With a little effort I was even able to throat him, but I wasn’t nearly as talented at that as he was. He wrapped his hands around the back of my head and thrust gently into my mouth.

ah yes. 'white'

yeah, we'll see about that.

>pretending to be OP

>pretending to be OP

fucking stop it dude, it's annoying.

>tfw thought the letter said

"CONGRATULATIONS!"

"YOU IDIOT"

Go to college in state and save half of your tuition.
Faggot

beautiful post. sounds like you come from experience?

This is me again, what are you actually considering going into? Stay strong man you're obviously smart

>We'll see about that

No, You will see about that. I already did. I know what life looks like on the other side of 18 and gifted. Hint: It's not pretty.

REAL LIFE PURGE HAPPENING IN BRAZIL.
THIS IS NOT A DRILL:

Unless you're black or latino, I don't believe that you got into yale and u chicago with a 3.9.

Gifted underachiever. Basically, I was crunching math at a HS senior level when I was in 6th grade. I let it go to waste. I still managed to salvage my life and things are pretty good. I'm working on my graduate degree, and have resumed where I left off. But man, what I wouldn't give to go back and be 100% effort from the word go.

that's the dyslexia talking.

OP here, as I said, biology, intent for premed
i believe you, i should care about college and shit but i simply dont and i have no clue why

out of 4? 3.9 out of 4 dude

Man, and here I am studying animation of all things. Am i letting my life go to waste?

not if you love it

not if you like animation more than you like other potential professions

Damn dude, wish I was in your position. Good luck, hope you make the most of it.

It's common amongst our types. I think it's because (and if I may make assumptions here) you've never had to fight for any of your intelligence. You've never really had to try. As a result, you're just not hungry for anything because you've never really had to be. My advice is this: You will hit your first major failure in your first year of school. I want you to embrace it. I want you to take that failure and I want you to analyze the shit out of it. What happened. Why did it happen. What can I learn from it. When you've been successful for so long with such ease, the first failure will hit you like a ton of bricks because you won't know how to cope with it. Have the experience of age has put a couple abilities in my toolbox. The first and foremost is "Do not make the same mistake twice." Take each error as a learning experience. And when you're really good, you'll learn from the failures of your peers. Plus that and general teen apathy as a result of coming out of the closed-wall tunnel of public education. They hand-feed you the next objective for so long that once you are at the position you are now where you can do whatever you want, the sheer number of options is most naturally met with apathy. Don't have to panic on what to do if you don't care.

Motivational Oldfag here. It's not a waste as long as you pour yourself into that shit. But protip: have a secondary means of income by the time you are 25 or 30. I'm talking a side hobby you can turn into profit should your main path go belly up. Like candle-making or some shit. Me, I'm doing programming.

I know I can do it well, but I don't want to end up becoming another gear at some studio. I feel like I'm pigeon-holing myself into the entertainment industry when I want to explore something more meaningful.

funny, my dad said something similar to the line of one of his friends was smart and got hit in the first semester of college

Yeah, but it takes over a 4.0 for whites and asians to get into yale and u chicago. Over 4.0 is possible b/c whites and asians take honors and AP courses. And no whites or asians get into yale or u chicago if they are NOT taking majority honors and AP courses.

Bullshit. My kid has those exact same stats and Chicago waitlisted her. So did notre dame. Haven't heard from Yale yet.

Post your time stamped Yale letter faggor

recommenders have a large part to play as well.

Everyone's different. With these institutions, everyone's stats are so similar and there are only so many seats. It's fucked, but it all comes down to chance.

100% this

electrical engineering senior here
first test freshman year in the intro course i got a 65
next time i got 100 (the highest grade in the class)

i then had the highest gpa in my major for two years but burnt out halfway thru 3rd, so i suggest not doing that if you can lol

>calculator broke while taking act
>still scored 34
>low gpa so it doesn't matter

>3.6 weighted GPA
>30 ACT

>South side Chicago
>Single parent household
>Latino

Those last 3 work wonders

im two of the three there

act was designed to not need a calculator, i think i used it like 4 times for trig and square roots

I'm a 6'4 white man with blue eyes. Unless you are physically my equal you probably won't do much in your life. Enjoy this while you can. You should start caring cause unless your aryan you'll end up just another cuck earning close to six figures and waiting to die