I'm drunk and bored

I'm drunk and bored.

I was in a medium/max (not supermax) prison for 8 years.

What do you want to know about being in prison?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NFnOp_muV7U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Also it doesn't really look like that. It's all steel doors and concrete, That's just the first pic I saw when I googled prison

Did you get claustrophobic?

How did you deal with boredom?

At first very, For about the first year it was really bad. After 2-3 years I started to get used to it.

Reading, Writing to family, working out.

How much buttsex?

Did you ever harm yourself?

None for me.

There was only consensual gay shit going on, Very rare someone got the dick that didn't want it. But sometimes dudes got raped

It would cross my mind from time to time, But no I never did.

Presumably that's because everyone is effectively in solitary nowadays? Similar to how you were saying steel doors rather than bars.

This. If I had access to a computer and did not get assraped, it would be no different from the life I currently live.

How many kites you fly on other inm8s

You only get 1 hour a day outside, So 23 in each day.

But I don't think that affects who gets raped and how many times. Just at what time

Did you suck dick to survive?

It's very different. The co's and other inmates will try to break you, It's not as easy as you think.

How easy was it to get drugs? Weapons?

What did you do to get a lengthy stint. How much gain time?

Drugs...Pretty hard. But it went on

Weapons were kind of a daily thing, A lot of gangs

Who was the hardest guy in there?

You ever smoke some weed that came out of a dudes asshole?

Cellie or no? What's the difference between that and Supermax if you don't even have meal times outside your cell?

possession with intent to distribute, possession of the firearm during the commission of a felony, wear/carry/transport concealed handgun (also a felony).

Long story short I used to sell marijuana from one dealer to another because I knew a grower and I got pulled over with 12lbs and I had a handgun on me

This guy named Ocean, He was crazy as fuck and would throw cum and shit in guards faces and punch one any time he had the chance lol.

It was like watching cops every time he got out of solitary (24 hour lock down)

But what about the 2nd amendment?

Are you black?

Did you dropped the soap?

Are you rehabilitated op?

The Second Amendment does not apply when you have illegal drugs in your possession

Not OP, but you don't get guns if you're a criminal, and even if you aren't a criminal you must have a permit to conceal carry a handgun, which im assuming OP didn't have.

What TV shows/movies get prison right, or closest to right?

Op must be a snitch or never been to the Joint I asking this question and never replied

Maybe he wasn't hard after all, and just acted crazy because he was a frightened little pussycat surrounded by scary criminals.

No cellie,

Idk. I've never been to supermax...

Also if the prison is on lock down you do eat in your cell and kiss that 1 hour goodbye.

If you have ever bought a firearm before, On the form it says if you are addicted or use a schedule 1 drug you cannot posses a firearm.

Marijuana is schedule 1, And if you sell marijuana apparently you can't own a gun.

We showered alone in our cells

what did you do

how do you view your life now? what are your plans?

What are you doing to stay out?

No tv.

No, But I learned I'm not going to break the law again. That was a huge chunk of my life

I did learn something

No he just hated the co's

How do you think being in jail helped you be a more productive and valuable member of society?

How long ago were you released?

I wasn't aware my actions could take so much of my life away. I'm very appreciative of my life, A lot more then I used to be. I used to act very recklessly when I was younger and thought I was bulletproof

I got out 4 years ago. I have a OK job and my own place. So I'm doing alright

No.

But it did help me not want to go back.

4 years ago

I mean, what TV shows are an accurate portrayal of prison? Or do you mean that no TV show gets it right? (I assumed your answer was that you didn't get TV in prison)

What are your views on cannabis now? If it became legal nationwide would you smoke it? Legal states?

was there anyone else in there that you got to know at all?

Im proud that you decided to grab hold of your life, good job OP.

I'm not sure. I don't watch any TV shows about prison because to be honest I don't like remembering it.

agreed

Holy shit. 2004-2012. The world changed a FUCK TONNE in that time. What did you feel changed the most? How old are you?

Did your mother ever die in her sleep for not replying to a thread?

Fair.

Did you really have to be on-edge all the time, watching your back and guarding your stuff from being stolen?

Oh I can only imagine! I just meant that if that wasn't going on I'd survive. Call me Crazy Lib but I don't think US citizens should be subjected to assrape as a legal penance, especially when they might well not be guilty. You are of course free to differ!

I still don't really believe what I did was morally wrong. I didn't hurt anyone

I do admit I was carrying the gun so no one tried me, Especially with 20k+ in cash in my truck and way more at my house

If it were legal, Yes I would smoke it again. But I wouldn't now because I would lose my job

What happens if they break you?

Good for you OP.

I need to quit. I haven't quit for over 10 years now and I realize I need to give it up for a while at least if not for good. I hope it doesn't take me going to jail to buck up and do it. You've inspired me.

What job do you have ? Do your colleagues know you'd been in prison? If so how do they act?

Dropping the soap isn't a thing anymore unless you're in a really mismanaged facility. The ACA takes PREA to a whole new level these days compared to the early 2000's.

I didn't talk to anyone much or get to know anyone.

Minded my own business

Almost 37

I was on edge a lot of the time, and the cell doors are locked constantly so nothing stolen

It's a good thing, the inmate will knock off their tough guy attitude and they'll show their inner weakness. The remaining time done will mold them like clay into a real strong humam being, then they're released.

I'm a forklift operator.

No none of them know.

>I still don't really believe what I did was morally wrong. I didn't hurt anyone
user, mind altering substances, including marijuana, impair cognition; people become more stupid when under the influence of drugs.
When people are more stupid, they just can't do as well and or as much.
Also, when you're on drugs, it makes you more happy and satisfied with life.
If you're a piece of shit, not contributing to jack shit, not doing jack shit, you aren't jack shit.
By allowing the distribution of drugs, you aided in making humanity more of a piece of shit.
People are capable of great things, but humans are just stupid pieces of shit. Humans already have a hard time doing great things, when drugs are introduced, it's even worse.

Are you OP? Whoever I initially replied to made it out be getting broken was the goal and that it was a bad thing.

Humans aren't responsible enough to make good decisions for themselves; a large majority of the time, anyway.

Im not OP, but I am in the law enforcement field.

How do you not get raped? Like, a step by step guide to not having it.

Is standing up for yourself all it takes?

interesting insight op, thanks for this. Ill try and keep this stuff in mind if i find myself in some situation like yours.

He was being sarcastic. He's a stupid pig

>Implying the drug war doesn't make the world way, WAY shitter than weed ever could do.
>Implying it's justifiable that the government should act like a giant parent for everyone, dictating what they should and shouldn't be allowed to do with their own bodies.

please.

screen capping this shit.

Tecumseh?

youtube.com/watch?v=NFnOp_muV7U

Best prison scene ever

Drugs have been tools in creating some of the most renowned music and most important scientific discoveries in the last 100 years, and have inspired people to do something with themselves.

I don't know what that means.

Your story reminds me of a person. He has a youtube channel.

>t h e m o r e y o u k n o w

That story and the name was very similar to one of the inmate fucks in my prison in Tecumseh NE

>renowned
Doesn't mean shit.

Sure, under the right circumstances, occasional small uses aren't so bad, but a large majority of humanity is not responsible enough for that.
Not to mention how effort could've just been put in place to create music.
Psychology is still young, but it's promising; maybe in the future, we'll be able to consistently and controllably, and cheaply, recreate the effects of recreational drugs, without any drugs.

Also, with a tiny bit of applied psychology, you don't need drugs for inspiration.
Drugs are just a self indulgent, self destructive, stupid way to achieve something that could be achieved by multiple other ways that are healthier.

Or you just talk like a retard