Hey Sup Forums, the US's docs are expensive and I have a p unique pp problem. Give me some reasonable advice...

hey Sup Forums, the US's docs are expensive and I have a p unique pp problem. Give me some reasonable advice? Anyone dealt with this? A few years ago I had a swelling in my taint that disappeared after I pissed blood, it reappeared a year later (roughly) and then I pp'd blood again. There was no pain, just an uncomfortable swelling in my taint that I could feel when I sit. Now I have some symptoms after it:

-always dribble out p after shaking it, like 2-3 minutes of walking around then i can just feel pee come out involuntarily, not much, but an annoying amount.
-can't seem to get aroused nearly as much, takes lots to get aroused
-burning/itching in urethra after ejaculation ONLY, my taint itches as well.

This shit fucking sucks. I want answers already. Been to a urologist before but they just kinda never called me back.

Will respond with juicey OC

info needed:
weight:
activity:
diet:
hair color:
recent sexual activity:
and with what:
hygene:

height: 6'
activity: regular exercise
diet: healthy
recent sexual activity: gf, before that many partners, but clean std test wise
hygene: clean

I'm gonna go with bad diet and lack of activity, then work in genetics then terminal postate cancer or piles then biological deteriation of the linings og the pipes. how about u?

ok cool, sounds strange, do u sit for a long time in one go? do u drink clean water every hour or 2?

do u lift weights or strain in physical actvity?

I drink a lot, I play soccer, but I sit for a living yes

I do, but nothing crazy

I'm gonna go for enlargement of the postate due to unknown causes, u need 2 go 2 a doc and get a proper investigation, ultrasound and mri or CT, b4 it gets terminal

ah sitting, right, well that can cause blood to pool and slow in the legs and ass etc. if u don't get up and walk about once every hour and drink water u can get blood clots and piles etc. might be nothing but I agree with the postate thing, gotta rule it out.

well that's all bro, good luck, hope it's nothing.

Thanks Sup Forumsros, delivering OC

That's all i gots, thanks everyone. Will schedule a urologist visit.

oh nice, OP delivered yay!
>just get to a doc, don't b afraid, they seen it all b4 and will know what 2 do, gettin thing early is best even if it is simple 2 fix :-)

wait found 1 more

sensible, wtf r u on doin here? lol

well I'm off for a bit of fappage, thnx

regards House.

there's sensible people here i'm sure

current RN Student here, this sounds like a urninary tract infection. Swollen prostate wont cause bleeding, but an infected bladder will. UTI,s dont go away that easily, so you may have had it this whole time. I suggest drinking a ton of water, try washing it out. You can also buy in, most pharamcies, a kit to test for infection. Its a stick, like the ones for pregnancy checks, but it turns colors depending on how much bacteria you have. from there, you can decide to go to a free clinic, and recieve an antibiotic to take care of your probelem once and for all. Hope this helps user.

I haven't had bleeding of any sort for about 2 years now, it was those 2 occurrences only

yes this is true, but there is something back and front, not localized, unless it is a combo of bladder infection and piles then it points to postate, slow emerging, is episodic, impaires functions etc. still best to investigate than to try home remidies and miss something important.

don't think it's piles, has nothing to do with booty. It's between my arsehole and scrotum

try this first, give it a week or 2 then decide

have u ever post planted your gooch onto a rail doing skateboarding?

poatate is accessable inside the butt, u can get to it with a gloved finger, it should feel like a small orange, check it for lumps and bumps, it could be a cyst or something

might be a heriated muscle trapping the pipes