youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
foxnews.com/politics/2017/02/06/report-trump-not-fully-briefed-on-exec-order-that-gave-bannon-seat-at-nsc-meetings.html
observer.com/2017/02/stanford-study-fake-news-hillary-clinton-election-loss/
web.stanford.edu/~gentzkow/research/fakenews.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=dBmvElD_0Ow&list=PLipuW53lyi6ry8KUcl49ZCIkgx8Lend1w&index=6
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circular_reasoning
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paradox_of_tolerance
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

our president is getting advised by his advisers

fuck off OP

Can someone please explain this bullshit? Why do you shills think this?

That's a no brainer

It's a tactic to foment resentment between Trump and Bannon.

Silly jews, still think that they have power

i bet you're one of those people that thought Bush was running the show during his time in office

saged

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

Fuck you and your dead mother in the ass.

Dry.

Tolerant liberal

"tolerant" means accepting people who differ from you in ways that cost you nothing.

"tolerant" does not mean accepting assholes.

fuck you.

Trump was mad when he found out that the order he had signed elevated Bannon to the NSC. He now wants to be briefed on future orders before he signs them.

here's a link, and it's fox news so you don't have to scream about MSM:

foxnews.com/politics/2017/02/06/report-trump-not-fully-briefed-on-exec-order-that-gave-bannon-seat-at-nsc-meetings.html

That is straight up not true: the ability or willingness to tolerate something, in particular the existence of opinions or behavior that one does not necessarily agree with.

(Dictionary definition)

Samfaggin' it

>he doesn't have a dictionary

good job boi

>"tolerant" does not mean accepting assholes.

Holy shit people honestly dont see the circular reasoning here lmao

In politics nobody advocates tolerating execrable beliefs.

If you're going to allege hyprocrisy, you have to go by the standards that the alleged hypocrit used. Nazis don't deserve tolerance. They are entitled to free speech by the government; the rest of us can and should tell them to go fuck themselves.

It's not circular to say that skin color is something you should tolerate and being a Nazi is not.

If you're too dense to notice the difference, that's on you.

>"tolerant" means accepting people who differ from you in ways that cost you nothing.
>"tolerant" does not mean accepting assholes.

Alternative Facts

>new president
this shit is old news. here is your (you) sad little bored faggot with no friends who has to use this stale pasta for attention. you're worse than a bitch.

tits or gtfo fat ugly faggot. timestamp.

By your own criteria I reject you!

>You are an ASSHOLE.

I love him.He absolutely terrifies the liberals and they have no awnser for him

That's fine w/ me, because I don't worry about whether i'm accepted by virgin neckbeard neonazis.

You seem like you do care, buddy

>America

ITT post winners

I love how all the trumpies are constantly screaming "alternative facts" and "fake news" now.

Doesn't bother them that "fake news" was coined to refer to hoaxes that they fell for.

Doesn't bother them that "alternative facts" was coined by their dear leader's mouthpiece.

Blatant hypocrisy is A-OK if you're a trumpie.

God you're a sad little boy just cannot handle anyone with a different opinion. Go eat some dinner, mommy will be calling you down soon.

This is your new president.

ITT: People who don't realize their hero is the shill to end all shills.

Source: foxnews.com/politics/2017/02/06/report-trump-not-fully-briefed-on-exec-order-that-gave-bannon-seat-at-nsc-meetings.html

Fake news favored Clinton, though.

observer.com/2017/02/stanford-study-fake-news-hillary-clinton-election-loss/

web.stanford.edu/~gentzkow/research/fakenews.pdf

That was last weeks narrative bro. Now we're saying Bannon is the real president since it didn't work. Did you get the email?

... and as usual, as soon as you call them out they immediately retreat to utterly substance-free insults.

Go on, call me "son" next. That will surely work.

But whatever you do, don't comment on the fact that you're using terms against others that were literally invented to describe the unprecedented mendacity of your manchild leader. Don't let it cause you any cognitive dissonance whatsover.

>It's not circular to say that skin color is something you should tolerate and being a Nazi is not.

>It's not circular to say that x is something you should tolerate and y is not.

>It's not circular to say what I believe is something you should tolerate and what anyone else believes is not.

Jesus Christ I come here to escape this mongoloid rhetoric

He's obviously a severe alcoholic. You don't get that nose, those eyes, and that chubby face with broccoli and rice buddy.

Did you read that link? Here let me help:

"The study found that, on Facebook, more fake news stories were shared favoring Donald Trump (30.3 million likes/shares) than Hillary Clinton (7.6 million likes/shares), based on stories that were debunked by Snopes, Politifact and BuzzFeed."

Outliers != data.

>debunked by politifact, snopes and Buzzfeed
Kek

I never understand how Fox gets a free pass from being considered 'mainstream'.

People who believe they have the right to kill other people get put in jail, tolerance or not. Is that "circular" you dense fuck?

sweet meme, comrade.

Shillary couldn't win with a billion dollars, the mass media shilling for her and full on voter fraud, why do the SJWs think that any of their tactics are going to work now?

>> cites a study

"that study says the opposite of what you claimed it says."

>> nice try, that's the lamestream media!

"but you're the one who ... "

>> conservative arguments.

Nobody is defending physical violence.

Peaceful demonstration and free speech should always be defended, even if its hateful in nature.

>people other than Nazis don't kill people
>Muslims don't kill people
>Black on black crime isn't a thing
Wew, lad.

Seriously though, how is no one seeing/mentioning this boozers face. He looks like a god damned poster child for pre gaming at a nephews baptism, and vomiting in the rose bushes during the reception afterwards.

Free speech guarantees no government controls on speech. That is the only thing it guarantees.

Free speech also guarantees that if you're a Nazi, I can call you an asshole.

The idea that "tolerance" means you can't call an asshole an asshole is silly rhetoric made up by fascists.

Looks like an old lesbian with a hormonal imbalance.

Cool, let's change the subject to Muslims now that we all agree you were wrong about what tolerance means.

Thoughts on your new theme song America?

youtube.com/watch?v=dBmvElD_0Ow&list=PLipuW53lyi6ry8KUcl49ZCIkgx8Lend1w&index=6

Best president of our lifetimes, honestly. Oh and trump is pretty cool too

Any country that has Donald trump as a leader has nothing to fear from a few billion Arabs.

>Free speech guarantees no government controls on speech. That is the only thing it guarantees.

>Free speech also guarantees that if you're a Nazi, I can call you an asshole.

Absolutely true, you just look like a fucking retard calling Nazis assholes.

Woooo big man, really took courage to come out and share that opinion. I'm sure your profane insults are going to convince them of the virtues of "Tolerance" and surely help the situation.

>The idea that "tolerance" means you can't call an asshole an asshole is silly rhetoric made up by fascists.

What definition of Tolerance are you using again?

>its okay to call assholes assholes because I decided that theyre assholes

Allow me to direct you

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circular_reasoning

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

16 years

lemme break it down for you because you are stupid:

1. it's ok to call anyone an asshole. no definition of "asshole" is required. it's subjective.
2. it is not "intolerant" to call out an asshole as an asshole, because that's not what tolerance means -- tolerance is tolerance towards different-but-reasonable beliefs. no definition of asshole is required, it's subjective.

if you think that's circular, you probably think squares and triangles are circular too.

lmao This idiocy is a well documented phenomenon.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paradox_of_tolerance

If you think being tolerant include not tolerating intolerance then youre objectively wrong.

>no definition of "asshole" is required. it's subjective.
>different-but-reasonable beliefs

Holy shit you cant make this stuff up lmao

Liberals are tolerant until you're the wrong skin color saying the wrong thing

Your degree of not getting it exceeded the thread.

No i understand your point completely, the logic is just inherently flawed

>definition of "asshole" is subjective but "reasonable beliefs" is not

pic related

Bannon seriously looks like a Russian to me. I like Trump but I don't want Bannon on any security council, hell I don't want him near any White House Computer. If a spy got a virus in there... we are fucked forever.

Guess what, you fuckin' ninny! "Reasonable" is also subjective! You might even say that "reasonable" and "not an asshole" are being used synonymously!

Mind blown, right?

So youre admitting its okay to be intolerant of groups you subjectively disagree with?

Thats the exact opposite of the definition of tolerant.

tol·er·ance
ˈtäl(ə)rəns/Submit
noun
the ability or willingness to tolerate something, in particular the existence of opinions or behavior that one does not necessarily agree with.

So you believe that "I don't necessarily agree with ..." means the same thing as "My way of life is threatened by ..."?

Glad we cleared that up.

Yep.

Until whomever breaks the law, they should be tolerated, no matter how much their thoughts "Threaten your way of life."

who is a nazi?

... unless they're Muslims who haven't broken any laws.

>In politics nobody advocates tolerating execrable beliefs.

Thats funny, pretty sure the supreme court and ACLU have defended the KKK and WBC multiple times.

Garrison keillor is ok I guess

Nope, im not intolerant of Muslims. Nice try though.

How do you not understand the difference between "not criticizing" and "government not silencing?"

You can say all the neonazi shit you want. That's free speech. I'm gonna call you an asshole. That's not intolerance, it's just more free speech.

Remember when this conversation started

... and we were talking about

??

I have no idea what youre talking about because those werent me

>my Russians
> now bannion

keep lying liberals hoping on of you lies will stick, instead making asses of you self and your fake news

>That's not intolerance, it's just more free speech.

in·tol·er·ance
ˌinˈtäl(ə)rəns/
noun
unwillingness to accept views, beliefs, or behavior that differ from one's own.

It doesn't matter if they were you, dipshit. That's still what we're talking about.

You are saying I'm "intolerant" for treating a Nazi like an asshole.

It doesn't matter if you're a nazi or not, you're wrong either way.

For someone who's supposedly a "neo nazi", he's a pretty femmy bitch-looking type of guy. Of course he's not a nazi, that's just the leftist rhetoric.

Honestly, I think Bannon's advising Trump to do things that his constuency clearly wants, and he's doing a great job of it. I support all decisions Trump has made so far (though I don't support the "rule by decree" of using executive orders to do so).

Overall Bannon is the puppetmaster and Trump is the figurehead. And I'd say he's making huge strides. All the right people are pissed off and "enemy of my enemy..." so to speak.

You tried that one already. you're still wrong.

>You are saying I'm "intolerant" for treating a Nazi like an asshole.

Yes, treating a (INSERT POLITICAL PARTY MEMBER) like an asshole because you subjectively disagree with them is the definition of intolerance.

>It doesn't matter if you're a nazi or not, you're wrong either way.

The sky is red, The sun goes around the earth, Magnets are powered by fairies that live in the metal.

You can keep repeating whatever bullshit you want, all anybody has to do is open a dictionary to prove you wrong.

chuckled

I like it