Infographics?

Infographics?

god i love being white

post some more

Bump

bump

cant read any of that, fuckoff

This is why we have malotov's

you are retarded, you click on the file name to open it in a new tab and then you zoom in.
i don't think you have the intelligence to troubleshoot anyway

wow that is ugly

sorry bro i'll try harder next time

There sure is a lot of BAD advice in that infographic....

Better than just sitting in your house with a kitchen knife waiting to stab a nigger in the shitter.

So that's something.

>good heavens! i'm being burglarized by a negroid!
>better pull up the floor board quick

I mean.
Sounds like a good plan to me.

What's with the thumbnail?

$150~200
ya, in 1940.
today's money would be more like (greed on top of inflation) $100,000

>HowToBeANigger.jpg

Do it yourself carbon monoxide poisoning.

Still if you DIY and air intake with HEPA filters and forced air removal at floor height it could be feasible. The problem with this is fire. The widespread fires caused by a nuclear blasts heat pulse is going to consume the stick building suburbs like it was Dresden.

sdfs

One of the stupider tips from Kearney's book.

Because dry ditches abound everywhere?

Also a minimum of 14 days waiting for fallout to half life to a level acceptable for adults (standing, not sitting or lying down).... except fallout is a fine black dust and will fill in low places and be carried in rainwater run off...... Filling in ditches.

No, I mean in that if you actually prepped your house like this, you would be setting up your own death trap, if not just caving the whole house in...

fucking this.

>find a big-ass purse in the aisle
>bust out your roll of Reynold's tinfoil
>start coating the inside with fucking tinfoil right in the middle of the aisle with cameras watching your stupid ass
>start filling your CIA-proof bag with bullshit
>make sure you request a copy of the video surveillance and post it to youtube so we can all laugh at your stupid ass while you're in jail, ya stupid fucking nignog...

Essential thing to watch for whenever you dig *anything* is the ground water level, and if you're in a region with lots of rain, you'll need to waterproof the surface and sides of your whole trench or bunker.

I'm Gordon Ramsay now.

Don't die, thread!!

this is the gayest shit of all time.

Its WW2 urban tactics for house to house fighting.

Removing plaster,stairs, and floorboards doesn't affect the structural integrity. Hell, the houses in my old neighborhood were often gutted down to joists and beams when they were being restored, and sometimes had their siding stripped off at the same time. Nearly naked bones of a house, still solid as it was before.

I'm here to save your thread.

Remember to setup your VPN before saving some of these.

This was a really good one

>All the other kids with the pumped up kicks better run better run

Or, you could just not be a disrespectful, biased, and retarded cocksuck and walk away peacefully... Or, take your medicine like a grown-ass adult if you're breaking the law...

Found the unsuccessful person.

>inb4liesaboutsuccess

>eric and dylan pic here

What the fuck are you smoking? That is $2000 tops with help from a contractor.

Silly faggot.

Now all the autistic Sup Forumstards can run around acting like a fuckdonkey and get their asses arrested for owning a switchblade! :D

(Certain jurisdictions only, pretty much anywhere you see a majority of Hillary votes on the electoral map)

I'm running out of semi illegal infographics.

I'd love to sell that user cinder blocks at $250 a piece.... :P

This is great info...

>if you ever find a time machine and travel back to 1963...

Then have something timeless.

What forts are what they are in the age of gunpowder.

lrn2cutshell

Wars are often good for the GDP. Esp if you're winning.

Motherfucker.....

You fucking hippies need to learn how to cook without electricity. Before I feed your vegan ass to the zoo lions.

It's why the kikes have so much money.

By controlling wars.