Apparently it is promoting a cult

hollywoodreporter.com/news/ghostbusters-denied-release-china-910563

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gsy6u5LdRRA
youtube.com/watch?v=OG83qBuQ_A8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Chinese are very superstitious

Feminism is a cult. Good on China for snipping that shit in the bud

Nope. Officially the reason is that the government think the film will bomb, and didn't want to waste the cinema's money. China micromanages things like that, and the film quota means they are only interested in foreign films that have earnings potential.

Feminism is an occult 2bqh

APOLOGIZE

Citation

How dare you do this

This. They let the original Ghostbusters have a cinema release and also Warcraft that has supernatural themes.

Underrated

I just wanted to show her I cared :(

Chad Thundercock strikes again

World of Warcraft feeds families in China.

She's an Ok-to-mediocre actress but damn she looks like an ape, doesn't even connect to the fact that she's black. This whole Leslie Jones thing is the best birthday gift I ever received.

China only allows a limited number of foreign movies in its marketplace. Movies arent a free business and requires theaters for it to be shown in. Why would theater owners take limited showings in a theater of a movie that the Chinese have no interest it like "Ghostbusters" when they can show "Transformers 23 : Sunny Side of The Moon" or domestic movies like "League of Gods" instead (see below)?

youtube.com/watch?v=Gsy6u5LdRRA

She should be thrilled that anybody can even achieve climax to that ugly mug

Good, the stupid gooks can't boost its box office returns that way.

Its a win for now, but shouldn't we be worried about how China is exerting it's culture on Hollywood like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=OG83qBuQ_A8

happy birthday, user!

based communists

this is high art

>actually read the article
>most of China hasn't seen the first two movies, we don't think there's an audience for it here
China just only takes in a certain amount of foreign movies each year. They go for the biggest ones they can get that don't violate party rules.

Damn this looks like shit you can tell the actors are terrible right from the trailer and the camera work is horrendous.
I'd want to see it if it was just that though because I love asian fantasy but the CGI baby is a deal breaker, I fucking hate babies.