If you are guaranteed to never be caught up by the police, what would be the most twisted thing you would like to do...

If you are guaranteed to never be caught up by the police, what would be the most twisted thing you would like to do? Please give details.

i would chainsaw massacre like a thousand people while wearing a gimp suit.. on meth.

wear my shirt backwards

jaywalk
>nice try FBI

kill various ppl that imo deserve it

eat a kitkt on the ends whole

>never be chaught by police

Commit mass genocide

old school loot and shoot riot and its not a riot with out 20 to 30 filped burning cars.

I would wire all the stoplights in my city to a gps signal in my car so when I approach any red light, it would switch to green.

does the military count?

if not explore area 51 at my leisure and see what all the fuss is about

>and cause an infinite amount of traffic fatalities for the rest of my life because I'm a selfish prick who can't be bothered to stop and wait his turn
ftfy.

I'd find a really pissy bitch, one that is hot but some real bitch who knows she's mean. I'd kidnap her and rape her, doing all of the nasty shit you can think of. Then I'd find another one and bring her to the basement I keep the first one in and let her tell the newbie what went down. I'd go in with the newbie restrained and start raping the one I got first, and when she starts pleading for mercy inform her that I'll stop if she simply begs me to rape the other one instead. When she inevitably does so, I'd go to the new bitch (who I haven't touched yet) and who just saw this girl try to turn me onto her to save her bitch self. I'd let her know that she can avoid being raped by herself helping me rape the first bitch. Enjoy my new slave and mistress.

>Alright, I probably wouldn't have the balls to do this. But it was fun to write out. And not like the feds monitor Sup Forums... right...?

You monster

kill an entire political administration in their sleep so the movement they're sponsoring will stop dead in its tracks.

>inb4 NSA watchlist
Never said who, how, when, or why. can't prove jackshit desu. its all fantasy until action is taken.

Your acting like the world doesn't have a population problem. Looks like a win win to me.

I would kidnap and have a long trip with two kids I know and I love (nothing sexual, just to have fun together and see the world)

And you're acting like that's not vehicular manslaughter on a mass scale just because you want to get someone a few minutes earlier. You're a piece of shit for not taking issue with that, legal consequence or not.

Probably do things for the hell of it. Spend the night at the mall walking into random stores and messing with shit. Walk into department store hide wait until night time all mannequins are now at the front door in various creepy poses do the same to a Halloween store. Stuff that wouldn't hurt anyone but would get me in shit if I actually did it.

go to nsa hq and shoot people exiting the building

Oh yeah thats a good point. My mind automatically went to murder but if theres no legal consequence, you could just steal anything you fucking wanted to. TVs, computers, literally anything.

Bomb the fbi

Serial Arson and burglary against the people I dislike. I would kill only one person, and that's If he ever gets out of prison

rape hot bitches what else?

Break into people's houses while they were out and leave their toilet seats up.

jeez way to take the fun out of life

>My mind automatically went to murder
user I...

I could give a shit if people die, it wouldn't phase me you rabbid breeding liberal. I would watch you and your dumb ass family get killed one by one, cause you'd deserve it.