These fucking right wing retards just don't get it...

These fucking right wing retards just don't get it. When we are open to new cultures we should be accepting them for what they are. Why do we not allow FGM for Muslims here in hospitals? Why don't we allow Sharia courts to be more common place? Honestly, its 2017, and insulting the profit Mohammad isn't a crime in the USA, like, how is that? I can't even. If you draw a picture of Mohammad you should honestly be fucking killed for being so disrespectful.

when love trumps hate, but you hate Trump and everyone who disagrees with you.

sage

/thread

be cause we aren't mudslime sandniggers.
>love trumps hate, but Trump trumps all

Fuck you he hates everyone who isnt white and doesn't support sharia

profit*

Sharia is shit. Why would anyone who isn't a sandnigger support it is beyond me.

Because Muslims live here too asshole and its not right we don't take them into consideration

No one cares about them. You sound like you've been brainwashed into feeling guilty for them. If it was up to me I'd deport all of them (born here or not) out. I'd be the second coming of Hitler for the mudslime. They're subhuman scum.

Now you can either deal with it, or move to your wonderful land of Muslims in the middle east since its so good.

I don't care what ethnicity one is, however I do care what your mindset is. And if your worldview is an islamic one or some primitive one that promotes rape and violence then yes I'm going to hate the fuck out of you

fixed, fucking regressive left

What's worse is that there are degenerates from North America who actually believe this.

This bait is stinky

>ITT: retarded White Nationalists take the bait

Do either one of you even understand how ignorant you sound? Just because they're different doesn't make them bad

>the profit Mohammad
You came so far to be defeated by this?

>doesn't make them bad
Except when your religion has been tied to numerous terrible acts over centuries it does.

You know what i meant stop splitting hairs

I agree with you.

Christianity has been linked to just as many if not more

Not that user, but do you guys hate your country?
Would you shit on the forefathers of your nation?

>Christianity has been linked to just as many if not more

This bait has gotten even shittier.

Forefathers didn't like treason and terror. That's why they broke away from england. Same things happening now except were fighting back, not leaving.

both sides are fucking ridiculous.
the right hates everyone that isn't straight/white/male, the left hates anyone who doesn't agree with them.
both reach so fucking hard and are too caught up in attacking each other than fixing our government and creating an equal nation.

Hate to break it to you, but the original G.W. and co. didn't care much for Muslims, either. Reason being, the oldschool Founding Fathers were big fans of freedom, and Muslims generally aren't.

Who'da thunk it?

>Christianity has been linked to just as many if not more
>This bait has gotten even shittier.
Not him, but learn history

>oh noo Christians going around killing people (mostly jews and muslims) with swords for not joining their religion

Still don't give 2 shits. Jews could get genocide-d again and I wouldn't mind 1 bit. Mudslimes need to get genocide-d already.

HE WILL NUT INSIDE US

It's a troll shill.

>profit Mohammad

>Not typing "stop splitting hares"

YOU HAD ONE JOB

But OP... (and others)
if:
>Love trumps hate

Then why:
>Is everyone who disagrees with your opinions a nazi?

Which part of abusing people by labelling everyone who disagrees with you a "nazi" is loving exactly? That's not a loving thing to do. Love is about loving others despite their flaws, not living in a bubble and only loving the sound of your own moral judgements. That's narcissism, not love. Collective narcissism when driven to extremes acts as a catalyst for Naziism you need to check yourself before you shrek yourself because you're not about love, you're about hate disguised as love. You only love yourself and people who are conditioned to be like you, you love the destruction of anything that challenges you or tells you "no". The moment anyone disagrees with you they're a nazi or some other epithet which casts light on your lack of capacity for love.

Love is not being an opinionated self entitled cunt, nor is it setting yourself up as a moral judge over others. That's not called love, it's called being a cunt. My great uncle fought the Nazis, the real ones, and many of his friends died fighting them. He wouldn't approve of people taking liberties with the word Nazi like you people do. In fact that's one of the most hateful things you can call a person. It's like the word nigger but for white people. Do you think it's appropriate or loving to call a black person a nigger?

Stop being a cunt. You hate yourself because you are an intellectual and moral coward and you know it. Winners are grinners OP, stop hating yourself and maybe you'll see, one day, just how fucked up your idea of "love" truly is.