Catalogue

>catalogue
>no fluffy thread
Lets change that.

>Saving the thumbnail
Newfag please

Bitch you could at least try to contribute

My years of lurking have hard habits to break. Only recently started saving images.

*enf*
*kweh*
*enf*
*kweh*
*enf*
*kweh*
*enf*
*kweh*
*enf*
*kweh*
*enf*
*kweh*
*enf*
*kweh*
*enf*
*kweh*
*EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF*
KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH*

baws no hurty no moah

Come On Faggots help me

Kweh.

Not until Benway posts his chirpie story on here.

Please. Im running out of material.

Yall mothafuckas need jesus...

nu need sky daddeh

now u're not so fast

now u're not so fast

I love this one. "Bad bebbeh" and "bestes bebbehs" are the thing that make me hate these things. Like you would love your baby less because it's brown.

little something for Sup Forums

Now u're not so fast

Looks like some radioactive post-apocalypse out there boyos.

rofl

For those here in the thread, I need your opinion on something. I was going to make an account on fluffybooru, and want to know if that's a good idea, considering the current drama. Also, I want to know if what I'm going to write (can't draw for shit) about sounds cool.

I'm hoping to do request-based reenactments of battles, of any period, with fluffies.

Basically, the main character inherited a big estate out in Montana, in the foothills of the Rockies. This way there is varying terrain for battles, between the mountains and the great plains. Also, if the inheritance seems forced I might make the character ex-HasBio who was one of the first scientists on the fluffy project who quit after Cleveland so the blame wasn't placed on him, rather than PETA for releasing them and HasBio for making them.

He also inherited a shit ton of cash, so he can finance his personal fantasy of full fluffy war.

Anyways, any suggestions would be great. I'm gonna try to get the page up by the months end, but I can only write on the weekends due to school.

do it, fuck the drama, if you dont add to it no reason not to join

Thanks! If you have any suggestions towards refining my product, that'd be great. If I'm gonna contribute, I want it to be good.

>I was going to make an account on fluffybooru, and want to know if that's a good idea

The question is academic, as they appear to have disabled registration.

Eventually they should allow registration again. Meanwhile, for the politely persistent, they may allow some exceptions. You'll have to find that path on your own.

My only advice is that you maintain your anonymization. Do not connect your account with anything that can be tracked back to you. If you keep your anonymity intact it matters not if your story is shot down.

Now I have a question. Anyone here check in with home base on "two by four" chan?

Go ahead. I've had nice time in the Booru too, simply because I ignore the dramas.

Now that anonymous posting is disabled the most toxic element is gone, but it's a good advice in general to only take the positive feedback to the heart. If anyone has something worthwhile to say, they'll say it in a constructive way.

thats because od benway, he kept making new accounts to shitpost and start more dramas, should be only temporary

awwww yea fluff thread

Thanks for the encouragement, will definitely try to get it up with first story this weekend. However, if any of you have suggestions related to my content/story ideas, that'd be awesome.

Sup, Chocobro.
I still love you.

Lord Of The Rings. He accurately recreates all the battles in the Lord of the Rings using Fluffy Soldiers, starting with the Battle of the Last Alliance, and ending with the Siege on the Black Gate.

Kweh.

Okay, I meant historical battles. Whether it he Thermopylae, Verdun, Khesan, or Yorktown, I just want to reenact wars with fluffies. I'm very new to the fluffy universe, so I didn't know who that was. Thanks though!

Little amendment, would it still be considered somewhat copying if I went ahead and did what I hoped?

>If anyone has something worthwhile to say, they'll say it in a constructive way.

"The first job of a critic is to describe what he has read. This is a lot more difficult than one might suspect." -- Some real hardcore writefag.

Which is just another way of saying good feedback is a rare commodity. I agree, most of what you can expect consists of "I don't like your story because I don't like your story." You may find an occasional gem.

Experience suggests good execution triumphs over shitty ideas. And vice versa. I like the idea though. Try it.

*BEEP*

"Viper security system activated. Cease humping and step away from the vehicle."

now u're not so fast

Can't read

Damn, one pound? If these things are the size of, say, a Chihuahua or yorky, but much fluffier and fatter, then they should be about five pounds. Just my opinion.

Fuck I miss these. Where did the artist/animator go?

One pound unmodified dead weight. Five pounds gross after eating a quarter pound of kibble.