Feet thread

Feet thread

ITT: degenerates

more of her?

BUMP

Not hating here, but I'm really curious what people find so attractive about feet. I just don't really find anything sexy about them but would love to hear what people do like about them.

dunno

how do I know if feet are cute or something? they're not sexual, like big boobs

>how do I know if feet are cute or something?
there is no such thing as cute, they are either sexy or ugly

if girl takes care of them and gets pedicures all the time, then that'd be considered sexy by me

Assuming they look aesthetically pleasing and are kept well, I like everything about them, actually.

To explain why I fetishize them, I'd say because they are hidden so often and only displayed in situations where comfortable. I particularly look for soles, which are shown very rarely and usually in sexual situations.

Hardly any hand fetishists because hands are displayed everywhere all the time.

I find it hard to connect with others that find tits and pussy attractive, they are rather off-putting to me in almost every way.

But where did her shoe go?

Oh dear friends of this quite pleasant thread

What happened to me if I remember actually being pretty aroused by cute looking feett (at least 4 years ago, I am now 19) but now the effect is gone.

Wish I had

bump

Not hating here, but I'm really curious why people ask this thread 15 times every single thread. I just don't really find anything interesting about what gets other people off, but would love to hear why you have to shit it up instead of using google.

BTW 8/10 foot fetishes are genetic, and 100% of foot fetishes are a fetish and if you aren't attracted, you won't get it.

I fucking live for these posts keep them fucking coming