Rifles thread

Rifles thread
>Shit you want
>Shit you have

Go back to your own board /k/uck

Sup Forums is random dude.

shitty pic but this

Good shit. Not a big AR person myself though. I don't like the Wobble between the upper, and lower receivers a lot of them get after a bit of wear.

>galil
>n/a

Ah right on, I just like this because it's the closest thing to a civilian C7 that I can get. I was in the army so I'm fairly accustomed to the platform now

Galil is a shitty jew gun that has a bottle opener and wire cutter if i recall correctly

Yeah it does. They're a little bit more accurate than the AK though, even though they're pretty much the same mechanically. If you're not looking to spend a fuck ton of money, and like AKs, not a bad pick. The dumb shit you mentioned is just part of the furniture, so not hard to get rid of.

I don't think that particular one I posted has either though. The wire cutters are on the bipod, and the bottle opener is on the fore grip. Both of those are on the older issue Galil, which has a wooden fore grip.

woah take it easy shitlord

Yeah i remembered there should be a bipod, thanks user

It's a large handgun or a small rifle if you think about it.

Well this one has a bipod, it's just not that long as standard one. From what I heard, that standard bipod was about as shitty as the SAW bipod.

Ruger makes some good revolvers.

I have one in 7.62 Nato, and they are badass, they will never fail, and are reliable.

They far from shitty, my misinformed, uneducated douche bag user.

Yeah from what everyone tells me, they're like the best AK variant you can get, without spending a shit ton of money.

Dude, Galils are the most expensive variant that you can buy, they stopped importing them in the US in the 80s, the go for $3k to $4K.

You can get them for a lot less now. Well if you're willing to do some hunting, and are fine with an Israeli Mil spec that's been altered to be legal without a class 3. The IDF is phasing them out now.

That's why I'm thinking about getting one.

I would only believe that if they were being imported as part kits, then reassembled with US made parts, because they still can't be imported as is.

Unless I'm wrong, that's what they're doing.

Hold on, let me take a picture of a few of my favorites. BRB.

Back to /k/ with you

Np
I'm looking to collect more than anything. The big one's I want, are a Springfield trapdoor, a Galil, and I'd like to get a brown bess that isn't just a replica.

M1 Garand

That's sexy. My father was actually in the USMC when they where phasing them out.

You're whining about this when Sup Forums is mostly Traps, gay, politics, and loli now, and all of those have their own boards.

if ponies and bronies and homos and traps and everybody else did that, Sup Forums would be a lot better but nobody knows what Sup Forums means
see

Here are a couple of my favs! Yeah, I just collect now a days also.

good to know. you should get one yourself while they are still availible.

That's a nice collection. I don't really get why people knock gun collecting. When you think about it, guns tend to go up in value over the years even more than coins, so it's not really a bad thing to drop money on if you like it.

Nah I just thought it was funny how desperate you were for someone to ask if you were in the Canadian military by specifically referencing the C7 in two threads. It must have been the only high point of your life. How depressed are you on a scale of 1 to Robin Williams?

I need another AR...

How confused are you between 1 to Obama? That's a different dude.

Meh, the point stands.

That you're a cuck?

is the weapon made entirely of wood?

How does it feel that the jews almost immediately went away from the Tavor and developed the X95 instead which is obviously the superior rifle.

I'd be salty as fuck.

Wanna get one, but it's kinda low on my priority list honestly.

get ammo and lowers instead, build the AR later on.

Same shit the US uses, and same ballistics. An AR is just like any other AR, milled aluminum, hinged rifle, they look cool, but I think they're to hyped up for what they are. This is just my opinion, not trying to get in any pissing matches with people who swear by them.

Hah good 'ol Sup Forums, same old tired insults when you can't logically respond to the truth

another proof that guns are not made to kill

That's actually fairly normal in the IDF. Their budget for ground forces is insane, so they upgrade pretty much as soon as new tech comes out all the time. Though they do like to keep old shit around too.

That you're a cuck?

Maybe, but you do know that the X95 is a Tavor, still made by IWI, I'm not salty if I wanted one bad enough I'd go buy one, my next rifle will be a SCAR 17S though, maybe get a X95 later down the road, the only major difference of the SAR and X95, is the mag release relocation, still the same rifle. You need to do some more research. Trust me I own some of these rifles.

But be honest. we haven't come a far way in small arms development since the late seventies. The original galil shots bullets close to just as good as the tavor, x95, and ace.

Isn't the golden rule that for a military to adopt a new main infantry rifle it needs to be at least 50% more effective than what they already have. It seems the IDF doesn't have a main infantry rifle though.

This is why I'm not really a fan, but they do have their advantages too.

Really no one has. If you look at it, almost all of this generations rifles, are rethinks of older rifles.

Thinking of getting this Ruger, anyone suggestions on a good first AR?

The x95 is an improvement upon the tavor. The bolt, trigger pack and a few other components are cross-compatible, but the rest is proprietary. I just find it so ridiculous that they adopt a rifle where the esthetics were designed before the actual guts of the gun, and just a few years later they refine it, having wasted millions on a rifle that in essence wasn't fully developed.

Don't get me wrong, when it comes down to it, I'm a fan of any reliable rifle that when you go click it goes boom. I've just been around ARs for a long time, and the luster for them has gone for me. But it is still a great design that has been around for 50yrs.

buy a stripped lower, and some complete upper and lower parts kit from palmetto. Boom, you now have a basic AR under $450 bucks which you can learn the basics on, and then in the future u can build whatever the fuck u want.

That's the same with me honestly. I know the one's the army has, are mostly beat all to hell, but it kind of killed the experience for me.

Oh, and a bit off topic, but does anyone know why the LSAT got the ax? I was hearing good things about it, and then boom nothing.

That's a good one, flip up sights, full rails, and is piston driven. I would go with that one, if you're wanting to get something reliable that is factory.

doesnt kill kids fast enough

That would be a good reason. Who the fuck want's more eurotrash walking around?

I have this, I just want an Eotech and surfire light . When I get my shotgun I'll probably get a FN SLP but I want a Benelli M4.

Gunz are bad

>eotech

Google "eotech thermal drift" and then slap yourself and get an aimpoint instead.

If you're gonna get a surefire, or a PEQ of any kind, get a pressure switch too. So much more convenient.

yeah Im just getting into guns but thank you. I've been seriously considering getting a Halosun or Sig Romeo 5 (basically a

I actually had a buddy that used one on deployment, and he said he didn't have any issue, though it's likely that not all of them have the problem.

Another hint for the pressure switch. If you're in the military, take it off, and with you every time you turn that shit in. I had two of those, and a wolf hook stolen before I learned my lesson on that.

Nah Ima civilian living in the cuck state of california

Get a C-More reflex sight, and I would suggest getting an AR with a piston driven system, that's my suggestion, I have a C-More on my M1A Scout in the picture above in the thread.

I know I wanted a piston AR but the new laws of 2017 made me rush to get an AR and buy whatever was left.

I want a pump

I know there are piston kits out there, but a lot of them are expensive.

That's a pretty badass classic collection there.

No worries, just means you gotta clean a little bit more, that's all.

I have more that aren't pictured

MLE Berthier 48' turkish rebuild
M41 Carcano
M95 Steyr
Type 46 Siamese Mauser
Arabian Jezail (mid 1800s)

A lot of WW1&2 weapons. That's pretty impressive.

A trapdoor Springfield or 03, would be pretty badass in that collection too.

Just got the MR762A1 (bottom rifle). I've shot it and it groups sub minute, damned happy with it. Waiting on it's permanent scope to show up.

If you don't mind me asking, what did the MR762A1 set you back?

Thanks. Each pay it gets bigger or my ammo stash gets bigger

Not really a fan of the 03 but I did see an original henry martini in nice condition

I like the irons on some of those older H&Ks.

Tactical assault horse cock.

From the CMP? I placed my order for a SG and hoping it will ship soon.

MSRP is $4,000.00. I work for an H&K dealer so I was able to get it through the Friends of the Industry program for $2400.00

Diopter sights rock. They are my favorite irons.

>nice trips
Always liked the 03s, but a lot of the ones that aren't replicas today are beat all to fuck so I see where you're coming from.

>Want
Pic
>Have
Stripped ATI Hybrid lower, Palmetto State complete upper and lower parts kit in the mail to be delivered Wednesday to build my first AR
Century Arms AK
Remington 700, 7mmRM
Yugo SKS
Glenfield/Marlin .22

Did H&K, actually come up with those, or did they get it from somewhere else?

Nice, if I buy another AR type, it will be that one, nice rifle.

>The Diopter sights.

What upper is that?
PSA's mid-length MOE upper?

That's what I ordered

For the rotary diopter sights, they use them on all of their legacy weapons, and to my knowledge that was the most prolific use of them.

Sigarms used diopter sights on the 550 though.

Two of my favorite things

>Brick wall
>Trump sticker

>One day...

PSA mid-length MOE premium line. Got the whole rifle kit for $400 2 black fridays ago.

Nice, one revolver I really want to get is the S&W R8. Is that a picture of the rhinos?

Nice gun Op... don't have firearms but own a nice knuckle duster... :) lol

Why do you even have horse and dog dildos? Why? Just, why?

AAAAAAAA want want want