JERRY, YOU GOTTA HELP ME!

JERRY, YOU GOTTA HELP ME!

that looks like a realllly bad case of jaundice

Either that or scurvy

>le ebin just meme

for a guy who literally went on a recorded racist tirade, he's not doing too bad these days

JUST NIGGER MY SHIT UP

Stop laughing, it's not funny.

>that fake lighting

Did you really just spend 10 minutes in photoshop trying to prove OP wrong?

Hi Michael

>LOOK THEIR NIGGERS!
>HE AAA NIGGGGGEEER!!
Being a jew didn't save him, all the antisemites BTFO.

>I'm no fun
>so I ruin everyone else's
>I don't have any friends
>so I'm resentful
>no one likes me
>I'm so alone
I bet you look like Newman.

Gonorrhoea!

>I edited this picture because I spend all day online trying to make people as miserable as I am
Come on, guy. This is clearly shooped.

I can just see you rushing to google like a fucking greyhound to find this photo. Kek. What a loser.

That's right Kramer. Say hello to your aunt Alisha.

>rushing to google like a fucking greyhound

Or just right clicking the picture and hitting "Reverse Image Search"? Sorry I interrupted your epic just meme thread.

>he's not doing too bad these days
>the only roles he's had in the last 15 years were pity jobs Larry David/Jerry Seinfeld gave him, one irrelevant movie, and a TV Land sitcom
>a TV Land sitcom
>TV Land
Yes, he's doing quite well.

When the fuck did Sup Forums become bluegum central?

>it's a Kramer is wacky and airheaded episode

Hey, it's that nigger guy.

>Everyone has to be a racist self-loathing man-child pedophile because that's what I am

Seriously, when did the kikes and niggers decide that Sup Forums was the place to be? Was that jiggaboo piece of shit Krager involved?

he's not a racist that's what so insane about this

>Never complains about Sup Forums's pedophiles
What did he mean by this?

Nice

Every other summerfag take note. You shits probably never even saw Seinfeld in its original run, and would never possibly make a joke like this, but this is what this board is for.

There was nothing even racist about this thread in the first place. It was poking light hearted fun at a photoshop of Kramer with Jaundice. Good lord get over yourself.

Janitors occasionally delete pedophile threads.

Report and roll on. They aren't worth giving attention to.

Cuckspam however

So what, you're a privileged, white male, whiteknight, middle class feminist cuckold? I mean if you're going to focus on a boogeyman there's a boogeyman for your kind too.

There's nothing wrong with being a pedophile though.

This week on 'Things I Would Never Say in Real Life Because I'm a Coward', an edgy teenage loser tries to impress strangers on the internet by saying racist things 14 year olds say on Sup Forums.

You would never get up in anyone's face for saying "nigger" in public and you know it. You're no better than anyone else here.

durrr edgy durrr loser durrrrrrrr youre a coward durrrrr durrrrr

Triggered nigger detected.

Who is this?

You are so gormless with your strawman it's pitiful. This is the only place you can say nigger because everywhere else it results in a ban or possibly termination of employment.

I actually already have. And that's not boasting or saying I'm better than anyone. It didn't work out well for me. I got set up. I got jumped. Thank God Nikki wasn't there to see me get my ass kicked.
You're the one that started this shit, self-loather.

Wow, cool, another thread ruined because the no-fun-allowed crowd rolled in with their snarky, boogeyman antics of "haha losers". I mean it's 5:35 am too, not breaktime or the afternoon, but the hour when people are normally in a mood to just piss around. Yeesh.