What do you regret Sup Forums?

What do you regret Sup Forums?

Not seeing that gif sooner.

Existing.

Same, the face needs to be shopped, this would make an epic rare pepe

Sometimes I wonder if fighting in the war was the right thing.

Being such a dashing young boy

Tis would. I would do it but idk how to make gifs still animate afterwards. I'm a noob.

not trying harder.

Everything

I regret not going on a date with my eight grade crush. She actually had a crush on me the whole time and I was oblivious.

She's married now.

having sex with that trap

Heroin...at the same time I don't regret the experiences I have had. Lots of fun..

I regret not telling people I was abused by my step parents sooner. I might have gotten out of that situation but I didn't know how to help myself

Sometimes everything, sometimes nothing. I made mistakes, but at the same time, by making those mistakes, I'm less stupid now.

I can't regret what I wouldn't know, but I regret knowing that.

get the fuck out of here pussy

How were you able to get out of it?

self harming in my teen years. done fucked me up gud

I sincerely regret not running from the relationship I am currently in 5 years ago when I realized it was a complete shit show...now I'm stuck looking for an out and having a kid in common isn't helping.

I regret letting my cousin molest me and gaining weight.I think im developing an eating disorder.

too much

Left a boring wife for a hot slut. Now have two kids with slut and on my own. Boring is ok, feel free to settle for boring my brothers

Being born with a high degree of intelligence but a weak father and a stupid, domineering, manipulative mother that have done everything in their power to hold me back from becoming my own person and having become a pussy doormat because of it. Fuck you mom, you fucking cunt. Don't even care how gay I sound, fuck her.

Dropping out of college. 25 year old loser, just fired from borderline minimum job, living with grandmother. I'm the definition of loser. Not sure how to change.

Thanks for your input.
/s
Only thing you regret is others? Gtfo

allowing myself to get into drugs in my teens because I wanted to be cool and fit in. weak excuse for developing a solid identity, set of interests, life trajectory that has ended with mild addiction, near death experiences, and a future that I have to build from the ground up. 26 years old and also living at home, not sure what to do.

I got old enough that I was expected to leave home anyway. Got a job and a cheap apartment on my own, told them to fuck off and never contact me again.

I regret there is no rekt thread on Sup Forums anymore.

not killing myself when I was younger

>Hurr durrrr im smart everyone else is just holdin me back durrr its everyones else fault not mine hurrrrrrr

Bitch please. If you really had "a high degree of intelligence", you wouldn't be a pathetic waste of oxygen loser.

Long time ago I told my gf to decide between me and some douche who kept butting into our life. He was some dude who wouldn't shut up about about getting between her and me, couldn't grasp that he was third rate romanian trash, drank too much, etc. She chose him, despite he being a garage band uneducated sack of crap.

She is doing very well for herself. She got her degree, is doing her master's degre, etc. He is still a leech on her belly. He works 10 hours a week at the gas station, "is going to make it big any day now" with his garage band, and is dumb as a post with all the soul of a shoe and the charisma of a char.

I own a distillery and her parents resent me for my success, so I burned that bridge by actually being successful. Go me. But if we had stuck together they'd love me because they're alcoholics and love to buy hooch in all its forms. Fucking bullshit, m8. Fate is fucking taunting me.

They are retarded for getting pissed off that you became successful. Sounds like the sauce made them retarded. Seriously cut these people out and erase them from your memory bank. She deserves him and her parents deserve the retard children Romania is going to provide them, as much as that may hurt to hear try to see the solace in it.

posting in this thread but for real getting too into the druggie/stoner lifestyle. It lead to psychedelics which are awesome and would recommend but I now suffer from severe mental illness

I've had people get pissed off at me for success before. I was bullied relentlessly by my "friends" in high school, but I was too much of a welp to find a better group. Went to college, became a more confident person, got my CPA and became self-employed as one. Making a pretty penny for myself! Life is good.

Saw one of these friends the other day...came up to me with that familiar cunt smile and asked what had become of me. Told him and I could just see him start to get angry. Heard from a mutual friend that I reconnected with that according to him I've changed and become a douche. Oh well, fuck him.

Being an fag

discovering Sup Forums

Nothing

Wasting my early 20s on this shithole

being a fat fuck

True story, i used to be friends with this guy on facebook.

you sound weak

How'd it fuck you up? Last time I cut was December 28 of last year.
I don't want to relapse but I feel like cutting all the time
I'm 20

I admitted that.

Not that user, but I used to cut too
It wasn't for the edginess or because I wanted to die, I legitimately got a huge rush out of being cut and seeing myself bleed
Now that I'm older I realize how dumb it was and the scars are permanent, but I don't feel the urge to do it anymore

same bro same, psychedelics are beautiful and would highly recommend in small doses.. I abused lsd quite a bit for a year and I feel fucked now ttbh. was only about a year or two ago though

I regret nothing, just posting another gif like that cause I fucking love 'em

I could be more grateful for the blessing I am

It started as a release of stress for me, I got diagnosed with major depressive disorder a while ago.
It developed into a fetish and then into a rush like you said.
I cut for 4 years, why should I stop?

I still have a bunch of gifs but people don't start the threads anymore. Just start one and I'll dump.

you

Stopping is better for your mental and physical health, but that's a shitty answer
Now that I have my life together I'm glad I don't do it anymore
Now that the scars have mostly faded I don't feel so awful when I'm shirtless or with my s.o., and that's a great feeling of relief for once
Plus having real ways to cope with your problems is infinitely better, trust me

I couldn't pass the psych evaluation for the military which is all ive ever wanted to do because of it. now I'm useless trash who lives with his parents

Is this the same animator that did OP's gif the same animator from teacher's pet?

The design is extremely similar.

Fuck man I've never felt anything better though, I want to reach out and get a therapist but I just end up crying myself to sleep at night.
I'm sorry user, I know that doesn't mean shit. But I love you

/thread

I love you to bro

you dont "let" them. they just "do" and you're too young to know the difference.

It's so hard to make changes like that, user. I feel that, trust me. Taking the first step is always the hardest, but it's worth it to be better.
Mind telling me about how you cut? How often, where, etc.

>im the best
>all my failings are my parents fault
not how that works kiddo.

I want to sing the Barney song more often

Rejecting a blowjob from a girl that was qt

I regret being raised in a pigeon coop.

I can tell you but I have to go and don't have time to type out a story
If you have a kik, my name is silver.knight
Otherwise thanks a million and best of luck to you dude
Look at the moon tonight, know I'll be looking at it too

I don't, I'll let you go though
Good luck with whatever you do, user. Your life is worth something regardless.

being black

I find that hard to believe
Tldr
It used to be everyday until I got found out and had to be very secretive
Tried my thighs but it never felt good there
Got stuck cutting my forearm with a razor

Not trying harder in highschool.
Also, paradoxically, not relaxing in highschool and just chilling with my friends.
But above all, losing my fitness.

tattoos, heroin, going to prison, not being assertive with women when they obviously wanna fuck and i keep trying to have a relationship so we end up never talking about shit and they just text me drunk and im not interesting so its very bland.

Somewhat same. If attractive just con women into doing weird fetishes.

dinky got stinky the horror the horror the whore roar

I regret not smoking enough weed, I think about smoking weed every day, but I can't find it, or don't have money for it.