What does Sup Forums watch on Netflix?

What does Sup Forums watch on Netflix?
>inb4 Netflix is for fags
>inb4 My little pony

Nothing, I can't find anything interesting to watch. I get bored of everything after 1-2 episodes.

>inAfter op inb4

Spotless
Dexter
Breaking bad
House
Walking dead
House of cards
Santa Clarita diet just started today, my friend thinks it's pretty good. I haven't seen it yet.

My Internets not good enough for netflix

BoJack Horseman and Stranger Things are probably the best Netflix originals that I've seen, with season one of Daredevil up there too. I haven't gotten to try out House of Cards yet, though.

stranger things, narcos, that oj simpson shit

terrace house is cute

Netflix is useless, the episodes of good series from God tier channels such as HBO never come up on this shit. Even their own productions could be downloaded in the same instant they put it online... The only good thing this shit is good for is to watch old ass TV shows, in that case: x files, californication and breaking bad... And of their own making: better call Saul and house of cards.

The Office, Parks and Recreation, Daredevil or any of the other Marvel netflix shows

Walter white dies. Dexter dies. Dr. House dies. No one survives in the walking dead. You're welcome.

Spoiler: everybody dies at some point.

We all die in the end

The Expanse

I only use netflix for stand up comedy specials, and because I borrow an account, I wouldn't pay a dime to get that shit tbh.

Longmire
Bojack Horseman
IASIP
Comedy Bang Bang

>Always Sunny
>X-Files
>Malcolm in the Middle
>Friends
>the Office

Freaks and Geeks and Stranger Things are cool, but only 1 season so far

Actually, Dexter originally was going to be killed off but HomoBO didn't want to kill him off. It was Dr. Wilson who died, not Dr. House. And I don't watch Walking Dead.

I pirate all my shows. But, my friend gave me her grandpa's neighbor's Netlix password so now I get Netflix for free on my Wii U.
Sadly now, they are removing Star Wars: The Clone Wars on Netflix by March 17.
Disney is a fucking retard.

Bojack
Stranger Things
Narcos
Bloodline is pretty underrated
Those are all the originals I think are good, I usually just torrent the other kind of stuff I like because it's easier

You are a stupid poorfag hbo is obviously not gonna sell rights to their shows and obviously you can get any show online but its about convenience to a bunch of selections

Too many things I've been meaning to watch, never seem to have enough time to actually watch. Enjoyed Longmire, turbo normie shit like Parks and Rec, been meaning to start stuff like An Idiot Abroad or the Office. Always Sunny has always been on my backburner too.

Recently watched Gurren Lagann for the second time, and started Gunslinger Girl but haven't gotten further than the 4th episode or so.

>about conveniance
stop falling for the jew meme

Peaky blinders

Had a friend who really liked it, started the first episode but despite usually being okay with English accents, I had a hard time for some reason, probably just the sound balance on the TV I was watching on. I should go back and try it again

Dexter is seen working in a dryland sort (logging) at the end of the finale.

I though The Fall was pretty good.

my mind has rationalized it as being a good ending but deep down I hated it.

The Human centipede and hitler documentaries