When is it OK to hit a woman and why is the answer "never"?

When is it OK to hit a woman and why is the answer "never"?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QF4I2mCofZc
youtu.be/oo0d1zTAFKA
youtube.com/watch?v=S1eb9vQ1vAk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Moran
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

g
GROVEY!!

I'll go with a rule of six, she hits me six times I hit her once. Not that I've ever had to do that though, its just what i'll go on if it ever happens.

It's okay to hit a woman when it's a part of consensual kinky sex or when you feel your safety threatened.

12 beer minimum.

because three legal system heavily favors women unless you are a star

It's okay to fucking hit anyone if they're getting all up in your face or just degrading you in general.

Act like an asshole and get fucked over like one. Things like this should be obvious now.

If something hits you with the intent to hurt you,then it is an enemy.It doesn't matter if it's a robot or woman.

I f I d o n ' t g e t t h e s u c c

how did that prison term end up for you user?

It's ok to hit her when she behaves like a man.
It's ok to hit her when she tries to hit you.
It's ok to hit her when she threatens you.
It's ok to hit her when she wants to fight you.
It's ok to hit her when she refuses to have sex with you.

If it's okay to hit a man, and women are truly equal, it should be okay to hit a woman.

>mfw women actually think there is no repercussions for their actions

Equal rights. Hit her back if she hits you.

youtube.com/watch?v=QF4I2mCofZc

youtu.be/oo0d1zTAFKA

you need to hit the gym instead. you choke women. don't bother hitting um

it isnt never. if a chick hits me like a man, ima knock the bitch toof out her mouf

Whenever it would be okay to hit a man of the same size. Equality is fairness.

When she's a feminist and it's for equality

When she back talks.

Kek

Why should gender matter here?

It's never okay to hit anyone, ever!!!

OP is sexist if OP thinks this only applies to women.

I guess it's okay if your a child and being assaulted.

>Implying that establishing equal punishment means I've hit women

>Implying hitting someone will automatically get you thrown in jail

I get acting like a cocky retard on Sup Forums is pretty much the meta, but do you h o n e s t l y have to abide to it?

Equal rights, equal fights

>when she a nazi

Easy. Same as hitting a guy. Assault is illegal. Self-defense isn't.

you stupid

The strong should not pick on the weak.
It's not a matter of gender. A tough chick and a skinny guy can be a fair fight.

Personally, I've only ever hit a woman one time, about eleven years ago, and only after she hit me in the face with a brass picture frame (pic) from about six feet away. I would have decked her, but she turned around to run when she saw me draw back so it was actually a low-power hit right between her shoulder blades. I did not, and WILL not apologize for that. She pushed me until she got what she asked for. Usually I just walk away when things get that stressful, but she kept standing in my way, pushing me (literally) and bitching about absolutely inane bullshit. I wasn't even arguing back, I was just hoping she'd blow off enough steam to calm down, then I was trying to get away before I did something stupid, then she threw something at my head and I just lost it. If she'd let me walk away and smoke a cigarette it never would have happened, but she just would not stop pushing until she realized that it was going to have a consequence, after which she gave up immediately.

We stayed together for about six months after that.

this

user, if you're walking around every day deciding that if someone gets in your face you're going to hit them, then you've got serious anger and impulse control issues which means it is VERY likely you've done time.

Or, you're just a pussy with a big mouth on the internet and you've never hit anyone.

there is no third option, so which is it faggot?

This tends to be my thought.

yeah, but she throws like a girl

It's not okay to hit other people fcking assholes. It's only justify when self defense is needed.

Are you assuming people's genders?
I'm going with anytime it's in self defense, because I'm all for equality.

gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay. Violence is fuckin cool m8

>When is it OK to hit a woman and why is the answer "never"?

same as a man, which is when it necessary saying otherwise is 1940's sexist

Only in the name of gender equality.

>likely older than 22
>on Sup Forums

Women deserve equal rights, they also deserve equal lefts as well.

you're one of those faggots who thinks "black lives matters" means no other lives matter.

"Cure Cancer" doesn't mean "Fuck Off heart Attacks" you moran.

It's only ok if you're sure you can take her in a fight, getting your ass kicked by a chick could be embarrasing

>the fun stops at 22

go to bed kid.

It's okay to hit a woman whenever in the same scenarios where it'd be alsomokay to hit a woman. Strength isn't an issue.

I think the idea behind it is you should never hit anyone. Resorting to punching someone in the face over something that can be talked about is stupid. You know men and their superiority complex and wanting to "hur dur ima man i fite"
Women are especially off limits because patriarchal society and do I really have to explain this to you underage?

Are we talking morally or practically?

I think I know a few guys that might disagree with you.

youtube.com/watch?v=S1eb9vQ1vAk

if a bitch acts like a man she will be hit like a man

why is it gender specific? its never ok to hit anyone.

OP. What if I'm gender fluid and the bitch made fun. Of my dress and was asking for a whoopin?
Bitch better KNoW to not be messin with my style!

>Implying that I ever implied I've hit anyone in general.

I'm actually really afraid to hit people due to my size. People have been killed by single punched because they were thrown at the best angle. I wouldn't want to ruin my life or education over some dickhead getting in my face.

What I'm saying is that if someone is going to get up in your face and be violent, then you should retaliate; mainly in 1on1 encounters.

I avoid fights as often as I can, but if I absolutely need to fight then I will. Self defense is self defense, it doesn't matter who or what attacks you; when something intends to harm you, it's considered your enemy.

Sorry for not originally wording what I said correctly. I'm also not trying to act like some typical alpha-male with my "I'm afraid to hit people due to my size" statement.

Humans are fragile in lots of places, and what happens if you end up hitting them hard enough in one of those spots?

You could kill them.
Killing them means you're fucked, you're going to jail, and your life is practically over.

Not to mention the guilt or possible lawsuits stacked on top of that.

>muh equal rights
>complains when they get the left
Fucking either learn to take the hit, or don't act like a man.

It's okay for two consenting persons to hit each other.
Just like it's okay for a man an a woman to have sex with each other.
Just like it's okay for a woman and a woman to have sex with each other.
Just like it's okay for a man and a man to have sex with each other.

Naturally Playa.

you dont know the history behind that picture, do you? Its pretty clear.
Morans was the last name of the congressman running, It isn't a testament to the spelling capabilities to the person that wrote it.

#AllLivesMatter.

you don't hit women, you pepperspray them
it hurts more but leaves no long term damage

>because they were thrown at the best angle.
With the right speed, the right kinetic linking, and numerous other conditions.

When she uses a weapon.

We have a winrar

equal rights, equal punishment.

Well it didn't break my nose or anything, but I was bleeding a little. Those things have sharp corners.
Of course I didn't actually notice that I was bleeding until afterward. It was really just the "object suddenly collides with face" when I was already pissed enough to be trying to get away from her. It wasn't like I was consciously thinking about hurting her back because she'd hurt me, it was just a rage moment.

For clarity, I've always known that I have a very bad temper. For this reason I try to avoid confrontational situations, especially after the adrenaline starts rushing. She just wouldn't let me get away to calm down.

Never hit a women... play her emotions... will hit her 3 times harder... u guys know what i'm talking about...

This.
Most girls can't throw a punch or kick for shit.
But anyone's deadly with an axe, knife, gun, or just something heavy enough to break bone.

Really?
It hurt a lot worse when I got my arm broken.

>Most girls can't throw a punch or kick for shit.
Most people can't throw a punch or kick for shit.

No, we don't.

Yea it's weird as fuck.When my normally-built brother punched me in the face he knocked me out cold, but when a big dude hit me it only hurt a bit and I felt a tingling sensation in whole face.
It's probably about technique.

WHAT IF SHE LOOKS AT YOU WRONG?

Thats pretty much what i was getting at, two different sets of rules is bullshit.

Big dudes usually don't know how to fight because they've always been able to intimidate people to get their way. The little short guy is the one who had to learn how to fight.

>Morans was the last name of the congressman running, I

kek

thanks for the laugh, man. that's a good one.

#alternatefacts

when she's got a gun pointed at you.

and because they're inherently weaker then you. also lawsuits.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Moran

"Equal rights, and lefts."

if I feel my life is in immediate danger I'll punch her the same way I'd punch a man. if she has a knife or whatever I'm not going to play nice. would never hit otherwise.

yes you do... have a nights sleep over it... ;)

If a woman puts her hand on my face, she opens herself up to getting beat down. Not that I would ever hit a woman, but if it happens, at that point she has opened herself up to being punished.

When she either hits you about five times, or she has a deadly weapon.

Woman hits a man, man defends himself and knocks her out. It goes to court, judge sides with the man. Woman gets jail time. If the state approves it, why don't you OP?

Can I hit her if she drowns our kids

I don't care if it's right to hit a woman or not, I just want to see more women held accountable for their actions.

>be 21
>at bar with friends
>obnoxious party girls running around being obnoxious
>one senses my beta level and starts picking on me
>i tell her to go away
>says she could beat me up
>i tell her thats fine and to please go away
>she says she could pour her drink on my head and i would do nothing
>i tell her that if she does that i will punch her
>she keeps making pretend hand motions like shes gonna pour her drink on my head
>i tell her i am in no way joking
>crowd begins to form around us
>shes still laughing and mocking me
>i beg her not to pour the drink on my head because i am a man of my word and i will be forced to punch her
>eventually she gives out a howl and dumps her cocktail all over my head
>sit in shock momentarily
>she covers her face and goes back to mocking me
>"ooh no what are you gonna do hit a girl?"
>clench fist
>summon every last ounce of focused strength
>punch her in the stomach as hard as possible
>ensure some broken ribs and internal bleeding while also knocking the wind out of her
>she instantly shits herself and drops to the ground
>i walk away and nobody does anything

Apparently that is when it's ok to hit a woman, because I didn't get in any trouble.

Don't forget about ki powerups and chakra blasts, those are pretty important too.

Kek.

>someone hits you
>knock them out

What if there's an uprising and you're out of ammo?

if she doesnt listen or do what i say i fuck a bitch up ya know like wayne brady

Men are wired to protect women, so no

If you can't take a girly hit and walk away, you're a weak fuck

Meant for

Post the webms of her getting punched around

your brain was wired to be retarded.

never is never the answer

always is

they want equality? ok punch the next cunt to get in your face. equal rights dont mean just the good ones. you take your ass whoopins too now ya stupid bitches should know this by now

Wow, you sure showed me

And what if they're not just throwing punches?
What if they've got a knife or a nail-studded baseball bat?

honestly, it's always ok to fight back so whenever you get hit it's ok to hit back.

When they don't fucking listen.

It's ok to hit a woman any time if it was a man you'd hit him.

Common sense.

Fuck off troll OP. And you're a fag.