So this... is the power... of a good publicist

So this... is the power... of a good publicist.

>doesnt understand what photoshop is

how did she ever figure out how to use the internet

It's like I said earlier. She shouldn't have a twitter account. nobody in their right mind should

You are seeing a 48 year old get a crash course on the internet in real time

She speaks like an actual gutter trash nig. How the fuck is she in anything at all?

>a 48 year old
Holy shit I had no idea she was that old.
Why does she act like a retarded baby?
It explains how someone so shit can be so so successful these days. All you have to do is be black and you'll be famous. She has probably been rejected her entire life because she's so shit, but in the last few years diversity is all that matters so she's only able to succeed now.

How did they get a fage account with the same nick? Replace the "o" in "@Lesdoggg" with a russian "o"?

Are you a nigger too? You better evolve, dude.

>All you have to do is be black and you'll be famous.
You're a fucking moron

When did every board become Sup Forums

when it became the norm to hate white people.

You should be happy Sup Forums stands up to these people because God knows pussies like you wouldn't.

You can literally just edit the saved page in your browser to say anything you want and take a screenshot of it.

I think they just photoshopped the tweets and she thinks those pics are real tweets.

When the liberals started going far far left and anti-white, there was a huge backlash.

There is more racism now than there was 10 years ago because people are naturally reacting to the far left.

>what is inspect element

Today there's lot of normies on every site. So many people who vote, who care about politics and shit.
It's like internet became flooded with ads, but we've got adblock and stuff like that, but now it is about political shit. Niggers, sand niggers, snow niggers and ghostbusters.

Why is she famous then?

>when it became the norm to hate white people.
white people are still the majority and still pretty much rule north america you idiot

This is why you people are weak cowards, because it's a fact you don't say anything of this when you're not protected by anonymity

>still pretty much rule north america

Are you saying we iz kangs?

When moot brought Sup Forums back for the second time, duh.

>wah wah I'm a victim for being white

Shit, user I'm white too but I don't go throwing bitch fits like you when I get attacked.

Makes you think

A little bit before Election season in the states.