Dubs decides what I say to this fattie

Dubs decides what I say to this fattie.

Try not to be too mean, I don't want to get my ass reported and banned from Tinder.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IsEDCwBldlg
youtu.be/9UXwqtqmRG0
youtube.com/watch?v=Lfv1QfOtDhA
youtube.com/watch?v=15I8eIqh9iI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

"is it better to give or receive?"

I'd fuck a shit out of your ass you're so goddamn hot

*A wild gentleman appears* Hi Troi XD *adjusts tie* I'm [your name] *wipes sweat off forehead*

Roll

roll

Hey did you vote trump?

Roll

Nice one.

We live in Australia though, so she obviously couldn't have.

Winrar

Well shit

Still trying for this one, made me laugh

Wanna be buck fuddies?

If i find one more of your shits smelling like your fucking fairy friends semen i'm going to diddle your boipuss infront of your morther just to show her how gay you are

Followed by "sorry that was for my son"

I'll roll for this

roll

roll

roll

you will be touched in places you don't like to be touched

you look cute, wanna hang out?

Rollerino

go back to ougadougo

winrar

hey there troillop

win

I need you to be honest with me,are you a virgin my parents aren't prepared to pay more than one goat if you aren't

>
>win

That one was 1st

Roll

top kek

Do this one to a new match

We can fuck, but I'm going to dress up as Crocodile Dundee and you're going to be the croc. When I whip out my dick you say "Now that's a knife"

"I'm really sorry, that was my friend".

r o l l l l l l l l

ive rolled this shit like 4 times can you just send it

Gotta get dubs first fam

d u b s b o i

you gotta get dubs first, like this

yeet

you tried

Ummm...who are these people and why should we give 2 fucks about there pathetic youtube drama? Is this some trailerpark trash youtube shit because that's what it looks like to me.What I admire the most is how logical he is. He has a strong grasp of common sense. I think I can tell he's been listening to a little of George Carlin or Louis CK.It's one thing for SJWs to harass people on the internet for saying the n-word, but I also think maybe white people should just accept that they can't use the n-word and move on with their lives? It's worked pretty okay for me because who gives a shit, it's one word and I think it's a solid price to pay for slavery and jim crow and persistent racial discrimination in various aspects of daily life

roll dubs pls

f u c k m e f a m

spam filter get me

FINALLY GOT IT

Wait is being an African American an experience now? Like if I wasn't white and was an African American I'd be living a much different life?

OP here, not sending it. Keep rolling

you couldnt have said that like 5 rolls ago

JESUS. If I get cancer in the future, I will know its from watching this video.
Who are these people. Wtf did I watch??
My one comment from watching this crap: The fact that this guy’s youtube subscription/money come from the fact that he essentially bullies other people is very disturbing. He doesn’t really have an argument - he just nitpicks the little things others say to prove them wrong. The entire premise of his video here is pretty hypocritical. He is the youtube equivalent of the Civil Border Patrol from GTA - and that was a parody, its not meant to be real.

youtu.be/IsEDCwBldlg
youtu.be/9UXwqtqmRG0

send em op

have you considerd joining islam today ? i love virgin pussy and modest women im a modest man myself and i praise allah everyday and pray 5 times a day i cant look at your face yet cause im only allowed to look at the face of my wife . praise be to allah ! and salam

I have officially now stopped caring whatever the hell people say about me. Fuck. Girl Brolly. The most stupid, asspull, pandering, goofy thing toriyama could have done. The recent rise in r34 spammed has removed any last bit of pity i had. why do we only see pandering? Why don't we see Db super in the "best xxxx of the year" lists? Why don't we see other shows have such pandering asspulls? Why is it only letdowns that we see? People must realise there is not a problem with suggesting ideas, there is a fucking problem with worshipping a stale ass dickless betamale meat man (kakkarot be upon him). I am sick and tired of these asspulls, i am sick and tired of the fandom having to deal with this bullshit, we fucking give the another chance and all they do is not develop and explore ideas and claim new animators are responsible and claim themselves to be above the animators who were there for decades. Throughout my life i have always defended plotholes in dragon ball (which i am now doubting they can be salvaged ) and told people to not generalise the whole dragon ball series but this is fucking enough, this anime is fucking ruining our way of life, either toei trys to fire these retarded animators who can't/stay on model/ fire the people who can't be consistent with the previously established rules of the franchise, and try to stop them, or they can get the fuck out of the anime industry and end db super. I am so sorry for any toei person who understands theses things out there, i really am, but i have to vent out this rage. Sadly, dragon ball in its current form is not compatible with the 21st century, like it or not. I excuse myself again, i must now go sacrifice a db ssblue toy, because gt

I belive i am christ the second btw

You've got some huge badoonkas by the way

rollio

Does he really think society feels the slurs he listed aren't as condemnable as the n-word? This guy is annoying af and pretty dense to think he has the right to say any of those words w/o backlash

rolli rolli roll

This is getting boring, entertain us OP

rolll

rollz

rollerino

rolla rollio roll

Your body looks like a torpedo

rollzilla

R O L L
O
L
L

rollin the dice for this

Nigga what the fuck, I'm OP. That's identity theft you just committed there.

This is entertaining and all but, all of this seems like a "he sEvery time he orgasms a loud screeching noise comes from his penis.
"Oh baby"
"Si yes yes"
AUTISTIC SCREECHINGaid", "she said" type thing and is it's coming across as childish. Whoever said what or started what doesn't matter, you must applaud both of them for generating a tonne of revenue from controversy.

Aww is it because he won? Wikkle wiberal is twiggered by white guy winning awww so saw ;(((Quit being a bitch you can't get pussy on an app with no profile picsOh bolife is hard enough as is and we need to support and lift each other up... enough hatemongers aroundy the adult version of 'my uncle works at Microsoft I'll get you banned'
Teach me how to speak ougadunge ooh ooh aah ah ish

is the plural of micropenis micropeni or micropenises ?

2 IN A ROW. IT'S SET IN THE STONE

Kys

thank you fellow user i wish you best of wishs in life and i will pray you stumbul upon good luck in all your futrue endevors

I don't think she's going to reply lads

i love you shark man

you know the rulez OP

youtube.com/watch?v=Lfv1QfOtDhA

This is a video about two absolutely horrible human beings.

find new e-girl

Same i shall say to you to user thank you for making my wish come true i pray you live a peacefull life and live happy and find your waifu and everything good and best happens in your future endevors

dubs tho do it nerd

ROLLIN

i love you too . today is a good day Sup Forumsros

winrar

rollin

wasted dubs

OP you must repeat the whole thing over again with a new e-girl

unless op delivars

They are both equally ignorant. Nobody wins!
youtube.com/watch?v=15I8eIqh9iI

fuck you faggot