Mount Eerie

>Mount Eerie
>Father John Misty
>Kendrik Lamar

This is going to be the best year of the 2010s and we're only half-way through.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arcade_Fire#2016-present:_Fifth_studio_album
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I dislike FJM the most out of these, yet his album was the best.

3.5/12 is just slightly over 1/4

plus Ulver and the new Fleet Foxes coming up

the new Avey Tare tracks were pretty good

More like 1/3 senpai

>Kendrik

heh

Well halfway in between these and right now we're technically closer to 1/4 but the point being that 1/4 is more easily comparable to 1/2 than 1/3 i.e. Halfway done? We're not even halfway to halfway done.

Can't forget Real Estate's album. Also got Grizzly Bear and Fleet Foxes coming

This.

Normally can't stand FJM, and like the other two, but this year it's practically the opposite.

hopefully he puts out an album soon. Panda Bear has been working on one as well, and Deak said he wanted to work on new music after finishing Sleep Cycle so hopefully he'll have a new album too.
there's a good chance none of them will be out this year, but imagining potentially three solo anco albums coming out around the same time, or at least in the same year would be fucking amazing.

wut. it is one of his worst full length albums

Isn't Neutral Milk Hotel releasing an album 17 years in the making?

None of those albums are great

All 3 of those albums were mediocre at best.

You forgot sun kil moon and neil cicierega! What a year!

In Mind was such a let down.

I'm sure Sup Forums will call me king of plebs for this, but I'm also looking forward to new albums this year from:

>LCD Soundsystem
>St. Vincent
>Sufjan Stevens
>Arcade Fire
>Gorillaz
>Mac DeMarco
>Vampire Weekend

Spiritualized have a new album coming too

I'll go out on a limb because you were brave, I'm really interested in the Logic project. It has the potential to either be really good and something we've never heard before or just bomb.

>Vampire Weekend
>Arcade Fire
are these confirmed?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arcade_Fire#2016-present:_Fifth_studio_album
>On July 19, Tim Kingsbury told CBC that the band's upcoming fifth album will be out in 2017.

So no date confirmed but it should be out, especially since they're touring again this Summer.

With Vampire Weekend I don't believe anything is confirmed but it's expected this year.

also getting new HAIM and new Lorde so, I'm hyped. fuck you.

Dear lord. These are the releases that qualify for best year of the 2010s? get a grip man. There hasn't been a single great release this year, and only a handful of decent ones.

You may be too young to remember the last seven years. 2010-2014 was far superior than anything 2015-2017 has offered us

this board has gone to shit with newfags

It was the worst year so far of the 10's until the last few weeks.

2015 and 2016 spoiled us, and every week or 2 there were highly anticipated releases starting from the very first week in January.

Also 2011 and 2013 are probably the strongest years thus far, 2010 wasn't bad either.