Post the face you made when you realized you'll never be able to try these delicious fluffy golden pockets of beef and...

Post the face you made when you realized you'll never be able to try these delicious fluffy golden pockets of beef and meat sauce, these delicious toasted ravioli, because you don't live in St. Louis

Other urls found in this thread:

tasteofhome.com/recipes/best-veal-scallopini
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>tfw the best fast food near me is mcdonalds

I live in country deprive of delicious food.

Please, amerifats, post moar. I have the hungry.

Your city is awful and full of niggers my friend.

Cardinals don't have the best fans in baseball either.

You are an edgelord

What shithole do you live in friend?

I spy them Harbor Freight coupons, friend.

OP here. My city also have pork steaks (I think some states around us eat these now) and gooey butter cake
Also we invented the ice cream cone. You're welcome

Good spot, friend

Reminds me of Jamaican Patties, god I love those things.

St. Louis for 20+ years. toasted ravs are meh. provel is meh. arch is meh. blues are meh right now. even i'm sick of the best fans in baseball crap and im a lifelong fan. YET I miss it all every day and want to move back

Also, Bobby's beats Ted drewes
also also, bears, beats......battlestar galactica

mfw im in the STL twice a month. mfw i have no face. also Provel master cheese.

I have these tacos from Hole Mole.

Yes my good Sup Forumseither
Provel cheese is fucking amazing

Who cares about STL foood? Let's see some STL tits.

yeah you got me OP, I certainly am sad that I will never have get the chance to try those greasy high fat deep fried ravioli.

I will just continue eating my freshly made foods that are tasty and healthy, because I have money to buy them.

Baltimore

Blues eat shit

There's a reason I have my own house, two new cars paid off, and over $50,000 in savings at age 24
I'm cheap, pal

you can get those in chicago too. mfw

Bitch, please...

these?

San Diego CA

Aka America's finest city

A place where there's stuff to do besides shoving your fat face with awful shit and being a midwestwern piece of shit

But yet you don't buy the ingredients and make it better for yourself?

Not hard to make ravioli itself.

Plus you would know you would be using proper cuts of beef and not MRM cheap shit that destroys your intestines.

Imos is the most overrated shit i've ever experienced.

st. louis is shit. my gf is from there and i hate going back. pic related (from a visit)

From an outsider who's spent a decent amount of time in both places:

Kansas City >>> St. Louis

sorry it's upside down

ya but you live in chicago so it kinda isnt worth it

I don't eat meat, and I'm not staying o. This thread so I'll say why.
>Be me a few years ago
>Said I might try to not eat meat
>Someone says I couldn't do it
>I do it
>About a year later I start learning about all the evils of the meat industry
>Now I'm here
Not eating meat is like going on Sup Forums, you can't stop the ride no matter what, just let kek lead you.

I get them at olive garden all the time

Fuck your fagiolis OP.

St. Louis is niggerville

Dude my wife and I literally drive to KC every six months and get a hotel JUST so we can eat there

I LIKE TO WATCH SEINFELD AND COLLECT HUBCAPS. I IMAGINE IN ST.LOUIS THERE ARE A LOT OF HUBCAPS TO PICK UP, AND SEINFELD AIRS ON BASIC CABLE. I LOVE YOU

Well I can make something that looks like that, at least, because I always fry and leave things too soggy
I'm not saying they're bad, I'm saying they're amateur

Japanese food is reasonably priced and very wholesome and tasty as fuck.

My Nigga.

Check out Q39 next time too. Also very good.

they really are not supposed to have cheese in them traditionally

fuck off weeb. we are toasting only the finest Italian food in this thread.

ive been toasting my raviolis longer than youve lived in st louis so go fuck yourself

We'll check it out next time we go!

I got them in my freezer right now
They are pretty good with the cheese

over rated homie. very good but BBQ isisnt about cloth napkins and waiters. (they did have some killer wings though)
In my valueless opinion Slaps would be the place to check out next.

Post the face you made when you realized you have to go out and buy these delicious fluffy golden pockets of beef and meat sauce, these delicious toasted ravioli, because you can't fucking cook

What, you mean the kind any rube with a pan, oil, egg, and some bread crumbs can make?

Questa merda non si chiama ravioli. Non posta su mio Sup Forums!

eh. st louis is ok. you guys have just as much niggers as us. im hard pressed to find a better food city in america than here. and cali doesnt count because its new-wave mexi vegan bullshit. i dont want asian tacos you fucking twinks

I had baked ravioli at Olive garden 10 years ago

Can't go wrong with Jackstack either. Those burnt ends

Are you implying that you think St. Louis is the only place that has fried ravioli?

if you liked that then you should try TOASTED ravioli. Will blow you fucking tits off fam.

Which is why you are a fat bastard and costing your country a shit load of money for your fat ass.

Tonkatsu is awesome, it is pork cutlets deep fried in panko crumbs. Panko crumbs are electrified when made.

Just because I like to eat Japanese food doesn't make me a weeb.

You eat Italian food guess that makes you a goombah.

and the cheez corn.. now I'm going to have to go get bbq tomorrow.

Here's some blackberry pearl chutney lamb chops I grilled

Triggered

fuckin love tonkatsu curry that japanese curry man so much flavors and it is thick so it doesnt make the pork soggy everyone should try it

Oh no, I don't live in Missouri

Think I might just have to kill myself

>mfw someone probably paid to much for two bites

Triggered about what?

His fat ass not mine, so why would I be triggered to be living a better life?

I think you are a bit delusional, trump fan no doubt.

There's more fruit than meat, kinda like you.
Heres a Veal Scallopini i just made like 5 minutes ago your pork chops are fucking gay m8

Im also san diego and you can get toasted ravioli at la bellas pizza in chula vista so suck a dick OP

now you are a mad weeb.

I actually do like jap food but i drench it in PROVEL CHEESE first.

OMG this is a case of a chef who think they can cook and threw whatever shit sounded like a good idea into a pan.

The pan looks like it was greasy as fuck. And the tomatoes aren't even prepared right, I think it is tomatoes along with raspberries.

Fucking stupid this dish. Ignorant people spending money on a dish they think is fine dining me thinks.

probably should.

>yfw you'll never eat this delicious baby stew thats only found here in my fine little village.

of course you didn't download that pic

Imo's is shit. St Louis style cracker crust pizza is the shittiest style of pizza.

2/10, you got me to reply

time for some tasty doggies

Ahhhh Chesterfield Mall... STL is such a small town. How did you like staying at the Drury?

Any more STL tits?

Fucking loser

2 veal cutlet (about 4 ounces each)
2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
Salt and pepper to taste
3 tablespoons butter, divided
1 tablespoon olive oil
1/4 pound fresh mushrooms, thinly sliced
1/3 cup chicken broth
2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley

Flatten cutlets to 1/8-in. thickness. In a resealable plastic bag, combine the flour, salt and pepper. Add veal; seal bag and shake to coat evenly. In a skillet, heat 2 tablespoons butter and oil. Add veal; cook over medium heat for about 1 minute on each side or until juices run clear. Remove and keep warm.
Add mushrooms to skillet; cook and stir for 2-3 minutes or until tender. Spoon over veal. Stir broth into skillet, stirring up any browned bits. Add parsley and remaining butter; cook and stir 2 minutes longer or until slightly thickened. Pour over veal and mushrooms.

1 each: 344 calories, 30g fat (14g saturated fat), 83mg cholesterol, 356mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 12g protein.

theres the recipe right of the dome breh i made that shit unlike that toothpick with a bullshit garnish that looks like you went BAM with a whole handful of frozen precut fruit. you might as well add black pepper to the edge of the plate.

If I lived there, I most certainly would

Shit son, you didn't understand the sarcastic pic I posted to him saying "of course you didn't download..."

You are one retarded kiddo.

dude you just memed yourself he was linking the picture you posted to my post
fucking loser

tasteofhome.com/recipes/best-veal-scallopini

Shit son, give up.

either way, chum, I say go for it!

Jokes on you fucktard gues where i live and imos is da bomb

Isn't it your bedtime?

Saint Louis?

Thanks for your permission

Let's do it together, cochise... on 3.

Kek those are Jamaican not St. Louis

grew up right across from st louis in Madison county IL. Toasted ravioli are awful and i have found you can get pork steaks across the country. Please, travel.

yo