My little cousin is staying at home since a month ago and my life has become a living NIGHTMARE

my little cousin is staying at home since a month ago and my life has become a living NIGHTMARE

she walks around the house half naked, tries to sit on me when I am watching a movie, gets into my room at night constantly to the point I now have to sleep with my door locked...

basically she sexually harass me 24/7, yesterday I was super tired and when I went to my room she was there inside my bed saying she was 'scared' because some horror movie and asked to sleep with me in my small twin bed, she went super mad when I kicked her out.

I am 18 she is 16, can't move alone yet. I told mom about this and she just laugh and says "is just a kid"
what can I do, moving alone is not an option yet
pic kinda related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DIB_n6LyX5Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kek

Poison her

She's 16
>She knows what she's doing
>dick her down op

fuggher

TF?! Just fuck her, that's what she wants. So what if it's your cousin, incest is perfectly normal.

Age of consent is 16 where you live?

Tell her you have AIDS, easy peasy

i dont wanna go to jail

Go to sleep with no pants or underwear on. Leave your door unlocked.

Tell us about your wonderful wakeup blowjob later.

I think that you should stroke your dick inside her thigh pussy. That maybe work.

if age of consent is 16+ then give her the dick.

>dick her down op
As in put her down

Well not much you can do then sorry OP
you can talk to her and ask why shes doing it

Lmfao, nice story op.

If you don't fuck her you're a faggot. Not even kidding. If this story is not a work of fiction I can guarantee that the rest of your life will be dry pussyless years where you will most likely consider suicide or gay sex.

fuck her already

Tell her you're gay
Then fap to traps

Just (pic related) her.

Stop being a faggot and fuck her OP

MOAR pics of your cousin

buuu buuu a girl wants my cock but Im a fagget buuu

>Do you have cock in first place?

Need more pics, but if she's hot, let her do this stuff. Male sure she's on the pill, let her make the first move...I mean... She's related... But if shes hot and she asks to fuck or gives a clear sign like playing with your dick when you let her sleep with you, fuck her for as long as she's hot

ACTUAL pics of your cousin.

She wants the d you fucking autistic faggot

beat the fuck outta her

this honestly OP

More of her, kinda related meant in that she's a girl, right OP? Jesus.

Fuck her on the dow low. Make sure she doesn't tell anyone though.

Understandable, where do you live? The age of consent is 16 in some states.

Oh hey, this copy pasta again.

Bump

PA

Wincest or gtfo faggot

Tell the mongoloid to fuck off, regular looking people dont go confederate and fuck their family. box her shit out if it comes to that i bet she wont even try to call 911

Kek

Palestine?

You know what you must do OP. Don't forget to post results.

the age of consent is 16 in PA your only excuse you have now is if she is directly related to you and to be honest, that didn't stop me.
fuck her

Why descartes

fuck her and get on with your life

underrated my man

get out

become a muslim and legally marry her under sharia law and then fuck her brains out

What are you, autistic?
Tell her youll kill her if she tells anyone

you gotta go back

How the fuck is the pic "kinda" related?

Agree 1000%

Next time you see her, tell her she better be in your bed completely naked tonight. Then smack her ass.

kinda looks like this chick

fake and gay

this thread is over

this thread is the reason i left Sup Forums early tonight

first Off OP become muslim and then marry her under sharia law and then fuck the shit outa her the courts cant do shit if shes your wife so its A-Okayyyy next if she becomes bitchy give her a pimp slap and move on with your life cuz you can divorce her by saying divorce three times you dont need to pay alimony but childsupport till the child is 7 by then in sharia law the child has to go to the father then and thus winner winner chicken dinner . all it takes is just converting to islam

age of consent is 16 in pa.. if you're too much of a pussy to man up and fuck her, then send her my way and i'll dick her good. provided she is attractive... pics required.

Fuckin mission inpossible operator God Jason Westley Christopher Tatom and I aint dead yet... Is there a prblem here? Just ur friendly neighorhood MIJ checking in now im checkin out peace n love.

lmao weak pasta

give her the old lickaroo

Literally SO many newfags took the b8.

10/10

wait what ?????????????????????????????
>mfw
>actually thinking about converting

>After three divorces, the divorce is irrevocable unless the wife remarries, and is divorced or widowed by her new husband.

Be careful.

islam looks like a nice option now that you mention divorce and shit and not paying alimony and can i get to keep my whole house after the divorce if so then im all set for islam fuck american laws im sharia law now if i get to keep my mansion away from a nosey jew bitch

Build a wall around your room

THIS!

yes you can and if she cheats on you while married then she must be stoned to death same goes for you too faggot if anyone cheats then they are stoned and we ussually know who cheats the most so marraige for us aint a problem but if bitchs cheat or shit we can pimp slap them and not be given shit by the government under sharia law we are providing enough food and expenses if she bitchs for more then that of which you cant buy then your free to use a frying pan to hit her face in to teach a dog to not disobey the master cuz women are brainless children who need to be disoplined

Oh shit a a wild trips has apperd

Then fuck her op

convert to islam OP marry her and then fuck her in the ass OP

typical sand nigger........

Does she have a bush?

TYPICAL white Wigger

nah

fuck tard just call em sand sigger you wigger

Here's what you gotta do, drink bleach.

.tfw
>wiggers
>niggers
>siggers
>all in one thread

Op just made a new term holy shit wiggers and siggers wtf

the oooold lickaroooooo

Kek

fake post

youtu.be/DIB_n6LyX5Y

This for sure.

She's sooo cute. But seriously, that's all. She's young and doesn't know what she wants yet. Keep pushing her away, and be chill. Don't get all horny, this is the one time when OP being a fag is a good thing.

Lay around your room nekkid. leave door unlocked. See how committed she is to her cause.

Truth

Nice copypasta

Dude quite hobestly OP, it sounds like she wants it. If youre afraid of the age gap, dont be. I think just about anyone could forgive an 18 year old fucking a 16 year old.

Damn. That sounds pretty good actually.

geez man, he's looking for irrational advice, not good advice.

Give her blue balls. Two can play that game.

Kekking and checking, I hope islamic proselytism becomes a running phenomenon on this board (well I've seen some before but this is getting more elaborate)

>ITT Newfags

This has been posted 4 times