Sup Sup Forums, I haven't posted in a while

sup Sup Forums, I haven't posted in a while

I recently had my first gay experience with another dude, so AMA?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R2uZyTm_w0M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

When did you have your first gay experience without another dude?

kek

>asking the hard questions

Is P=NP?

Is that a topless prostitute?
If so, moar

Creepy

Last Saturday night, it was a hour drive. it was totally worth it. Did I mention it was also the first time I've had sex?

>P=NP
We aren't sure

oral only?

YOU SAID I COULD ASK ANYTHING AND YOU GIVE ME THIS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Sexy girl.
I'm into it.

Nope, I stuck it in his ass. I was too big for comfort though, so it didn't last long. He was a bottom.

did you have fun?

Sorry broski, try again

cool story bro

>black eyeliner
>black lipstick
>nose ring

that girl's got hepatitis. she should also eat a sandwich.

Does somewhat homo op have more of car set with sexy malblaysian chick?

Oh hell yeah. Like I said, it was my first time having sex. I wasn't totally into it the entire time, but it felt great being so close to someone like that.

Thanks user

green text the story properly you fucking jew

>malblaysian
wut?

I wish I did, she's hot.

This is an AMA though? It would spill all of the goodness.

MOAR

She is a unique skinny girl worthy of a non faggot thread

How do you feel about this being on YouTube? youtube.com/watch?v=R2uZyTm_w0M

reported

do you consider yourself gay or bi?

>youtube.com/watch?v=R2uZyTm_w0M
Well, it's a nice song but the video is totally fucked. Thanks for sharing user.

Eh, Bi. I'm still mostly straight, but I found it easy to get my dick up when we were making out. I'd take a hot guy over a 5/10 girl.

I had the opportunity to fuck a pretty passable trap, but I kinda chickened out. I'm pretty much bi when I'm horny, but as soon as I cum I feel kinda disgusted with myself. trap in question

I'm with you man. When I first got to his apartment I wasn't too sure if I wanted to go through with it or not. Once my dick got hard, it was smooth sailing.

do you enjoy making out with a guy? I can't do it.

Yeah, it wasn't bad. The only thing that threw me off was feeling his upper lip stubble. Once you close your eyes, it's all the same. He was very passionate yet rough, I can't wait for the weekend.

for me kissing is romantic and sex with a guy i just want to be used.

this thread needs a time stamp

I agree, but how can I prove something that happen last weekend?

u gotta jack off vigorously

My balls are still really sore from a buddy hitting me the other night, and I'm also saving a nut for the next time I meet up with my gay fuck buddy.

Who is this chick ? Do you have more maybe ass of pussy ?

I couldn't tell you, it's probably just an amuture set. I got the pictures from some guys at Sup Forums

She was posted in a thread a while back, OP dumped another set and shes actually nigger, so calm down there, dickbutt

She's hot. Do want moar please.

You got anymore of the set ?

How can I make my penis look like a vagina

Tuck it between your legs and stand still. If you want an actual answer, look on how to tuck your penis. It's popular with male-to-female trans.