Best Android based phone that can be used with Straight talk?

Best Android based phone that can be used with Straight talk?

I will be using it for business and personal, looking for speed, great photo quality (will be using some photos for marketing/advertisments), and good battery life.

Opinions, Sup Forums?

go fuck your self. get a real phone contract with att.
then get any iphone

I'm happy with my current service with straight talk, and I'm not an iphone fan. But thank you for your (shite) input

your a broke ass nigger.

Nope, just frugal and actually happy with not having a contract, paying only $45/month, and have excellent cell service.

I've sold phones for the last 3 years. the only people on straight talk are broke ass niggers and there fat white women.

so dont give me your lies you peace of shit

*their
*don't
*piece

(Guess you'll continue to just sell mobile devices with that poor spelling.)

Pixel.

Pixel is the best phone on the market right now, without question.

LG V20

no it isn't.

Samsung note 7

I have seen Pixel's ratings, and they are quite impressive, but I've also resd that they're only available through Verizon. Is that true, or are they capable of sim card replacement?

I don't know what kind of service you'll get on Straight talk but I currently have a ZTE Axon 7 and it truly is superb

You can buy it directly through the Google store for full price or, if you have credit, on a 2-year interest free payment plan

What is your budget???

Except they've been pulled from the market due to 35 claims of explosion?
I've been considering the V20, as I used to have a G3, and I adored it. Compared to the Gseries, does the V20 hold up?

You're*

As in you're retarded.

Yes the V20 is incredible I owned S7 and this LG V20 has been much better.

I have also read about the axon, how are the cameras for it? Trying to use it more than my dslr for marketing for my store (aka I'm being lazy and don't want to carry my gear as much).
Does it have a removable sim card so I could use my own?
Upwards to $600 (the owners of my store have agreed to purchase the phone so I'm able to better fulfill my position as marketing director/social media advertising, but I also don't want to hurt their wallet tremendously by being greedy.

Use a payphone. Support your local dying businesses.

The bosses were asking about the s7 vs s6 today, since both are available on straight talk's website.

Can you remove the sim card in your V20? And how's the photo quality? Mind you I'll be working with a lot of macro/fine detail imagery (I work in the jewelry business)?