Brazil is undergoing a "Purge" at the moment... Police are on strike.. My question is... What is the point of this?

Brazil is undergoing a "Purge" at the moment... Police are on strike.. My question is... What is the point of this?

In the US.. it may actually do some good. Seeing as the population is armed to the fucking teeth.. (Sorry California you guys are fucked)...

But in Brazil.. basically only the bad guys have guns??? Are the cops fucking mental?? The entire population is the the mercy of animals now?

Thoughts on this?

dont care about third world countries

/thread
and
/checked

R u fr real

>implying the police are there to actually protect you and not revenue farm for the state

That's what it looks like in the news?? Typically police forces do help keep the animals at bay.. What are those people supposed to do now?

Witness the rise of the NWO.

Nobody gives a fuck about filthy brown countries

There have been 51 murders in Greater Vitoria since Saturday, compared with four in January, the police union says.

post more im interesteed

Is this going on at Rio and Sao Paulo as well?

this is considering an intelligent convo, it won't get much attention thou. The Austimos are out in full force contributing to trap and furry threads

I like Duterte's plan in the Philippines. $100 per head for drug related criminals. More if they're dealers or are in organized rings. True this created a very shitty vigilante situation but if the need is serious enough, then it can be life saving for the economy and society. However I wouldn't do this for long as it'll only become more corrupt over time. Maybe a little purge every 5 years or so.

Is there a livestream?

i get it
you were born a spud and grew into a potato
>Implying killing people for drug crimes is a good idea

What's to stop niggers from just murdering people they don't like and saying they were the druggos?

Drug offenders are typically in the lower earning portions of society. Addiction fills the hole in their life that they can't fill themselves due to their unfortunate situation. Basically most drug offenders are concentrated in the lower rungs of society.

The lowest earners in society suck up welfare money every year. Especially the ones who spend all their meager earnings on drugs. Spend $100 upfront to end the parasites.

Most black crimes are committed against black people so if the gangs want to kill each other off then I'm fine with it.

niglet im working in NYC, keep that shit out for another year

>be brazillian
>wake up at 2pm
>go on morning monkey hunt for morning breakfast
>play soccer with other homeless people to start off my day
>sit in LAN center for the next 12 hours shitting up every free game on the internet and only play on american servers.
>sleep in garbage
>repeat tomorrow

This is the life of the average brazillian. You deserve to have your numbers thinned out.

The reality is niggers in America would become extinct if the purge was real. Nobody likes niggers especially other niggers me especially I hate them.

When the police go on strike the government are supposed to send in the military.
This is nothing more than the government 'thinning the heard'.
The UN should be holding an emergency meeting on this.

Yeah except you're addicted to drugs you don't even know exist. We're all fucked in this scenario

>>
The Un are the ones who helped start this shit

Oh fuck that made me laugh. Good one chap!