Mfw people don't realise that Sam is not racist but in fact making fun of the racists who believe he is one of them

>mfw people don't realise that Sam is not racist but in fact making fun of the racists who believe he is one of them

It's just like the retards who go to Sup Forums not realising it is satire and try to fit in by making sincerely off-colour remarks when in reality everyone is laughing at them. They are the joke to guys like them and Sam Hyde

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DmyH7bz3qOE
youtube.com/watch?v=C2QrWzsfghA
youtube.com/watch?v=WWFaG_7RySI
youtube.com/watch?v=jIMsKvbHN3g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no, you just have cognitive dissonance. read any of his long rants on facebook or his subreddit and it's clear he's not joking. you might be too stupid to understand the concept of post irony, which isn't surprising because you still believe in the "only staunch leftists can be comedians" meme like a good little useful idiot.

Agreed OP, only a fool would find anything he says to be enlightenment or revelation which is precisely the point of his shtick

Looks like we got another idiot who took the bait. I bet you think Sam is just. So. Subversive. Huh? Well guess what, he's laughing at you dude. We all are, we meaning all of us who are in on the joke unlike you fucking idiot stormfront

>It's just like the retards who go to Sup Forums not realising it is satire

Exactly. It was the same with all the idiots who thought Stephen Colbert Report was a sincere conservative show.

>DUDE SAM IS LE EPIC HE LE TOTALLY LE GETS ME LE BROS xD xd xd narwhal bacon *holds up sprok* *farts* *record scratch* *freeze frames* *it aint meme starts playing* *slips on a banana peel*
>i le totes wish he was my principle xD no homework forever xd xd xd epic 1337

We are all laughing at you.

you're not providing arguments. stop appealing to the stone like a passive aggressive faggot.

>has videos dating back to 2008 when the left was the more edgy and cringey political side expressing the exact same views
>"dude its some commentary on all the neo-cons lol"
yeah ok
youtube.com/watch?v=DmyH7bz3qOE

>Posters
>3

your samefagging is so absurdly transparent. how pathetic.

Who cares if he is or pretending

At the end of the day he's funny.

He's not

His act is just himself turned up to 11

He's actually a pretty tame, reasonable guy in reality but don't pretend like he's "just making fun of racists"

Sam Hyde thinks everyone is stupid to be honest. His shtick is making fun of people with strong opinions on things.

Trying to match him to political ideologies is stupid and he'd probably just think you're a retard and make fun of you.

This ultimately

Wow you got so mad over people calling out your Double Mind ridden worldview that you actually made a new thread for this? Man that's something

it's not like people provided NUMEROUS exmaples where's it's pretty clear that none of them is being ironic except maybe Nick.

BRING ME... THE BAT!

Failed Internet Celebrities General?

LMAO fucking hell. Learn how the site works in future reddit

>Failed

He has a tv show coming out next month.

>caught
well played user

DELIGHT

SIMPLY DELIGHT

Does this reads like irony to you?

Vitriol =/= irony or sarcasm, you double bind-riddled autist.

he us just an exaggerated version of himself

This thread is like a MDE sketch

Sam's not as meta as you all think he is.

Incidentally, he outright says "nothing against minorities" in one of his vids, stop thinking he has has some kind of hidden agenda with his comedy.

It got cancelled

damage control

No it didn't.

oh yeah?

Jesus Christ ,hes still in character!!! :^)

>It's racist not to accept the non-white cock up your tight pink butthole

I used to believe the world could be all tolerance and rainbows too, right up until grade 8 or so.

Incidentally, Sam drinks all of his water out of a glass container, which leads me to believe he thinks there's estrogen in bottled water and some kind of solvent in tap water.

DELETE THIS

HE'S A LEFTIST

It's a Paradigm Shift.

get used to it buddy

Everything in this piece is true. The SJW Religion is a cancer that will destroy Western Society.

Wheres OP gone?

Not shocked to see stupid ass fucking Republicans cant see the irony and sarcasm with which he puts his beliefs fucking retarded ass racists

Le trump 2016 xd xd xd

Even If Xenoestrogens is a meem, there are many other chemicals in plastic. There is absolutely no fucking way that shit is safe to bottle water in for extended periods of time.

you seem perturbed

Probably didn't make that clear enough. I'm not talking about you I'm talking about our samefagging reddit tourist

youtube.com/watch?v=C2QrWzsfghA

You're so rapped up in your world of irony and sarcasm that everyone with a different world view to you is retarded

why are you still here after getting caught samefagging?

by the way, I think it's very clear from your posts that you're being ironic. nice satire of reddit leftists!

I think h3h3 jew stealing his content and using his ad agency experience to viral crap and become way bigger than mde turned sam into a legit anti-semite

Sam would have to sell out completely to be as palatable as h3h3. Most people don't find bitter criticisms of society funny or relate to them except for us white NEETs fed up with the world.

filthy frank is also intelligent, hates his viewers and is 100% ironic in his videos

No we aren't.

Daily Reminder that Classical Liberals and Libertarians have higher IQs than SJW Liberals.

For all the low IQ types here, classical liberal and libertarian are conservative.

did you see his vlog videos before he deleted them? he is the same dumb asshole irl

Do you follow him on Twitter because he frequently and exclusively trolls Hillary supporters and has taken part in the pol initiative to convert disinfranchized bernie bros to trump

hopefully his new show is good.
latest mde videos have been shit
h3h3 needs to kill themselves they're literally the pg version of same hyde its not funny

filthy frank is a shit tier musician who hit the jackpot somehow with his 12 year old ironic videos.

idk why these kids just don't watch some chris morris shows.

No guys he's doing a satire he's a liberal just like us :') lets go see ghostbusters in theaters now

Wow you poor man you're irredeemably up your own ass

fishing for "you"'s or literally retarded ?

"I don't even know anymore"

Are you trying to prove his example of post irony, by counter post irony posting?

>>mfw people don't realise that Sam is not racist but in fact making fun of the racists who believe he is one of them

No he doesnt.
Look at this one:
youtube.com/watch?v=WWFaG_7RySI

Its genius, he is so incredibly racist and just swaps "nigger" with "cracka" etc.

Tell me how he makes fun of "racists" in this...

some good standup there

>we= me

/thread

I don't disagree with this at all.

Post his qt gf

Can someone transcribe these autistic ramblings?

/thread

Why are liberals so desperate to project their own beliefs onto somebody they like? That's extremely insecure.

Those people never existed.

Well well well if it isn't reddit

Read Haidt, liberals don't understand conservative values well enough to be able to parody them (and no, Colbert doesn't do it well).

Sam seems to be an ex-libertarian that has realised that culture and race matters, a think a lot of Sup Forumsers has made the same journey. Not all of us are holocaust denying 1488'ers.

literally can't handle the bantz

that video is hilarious.

forgot the link
youtube.com/watch?v=jIMsKvbHN3g

Are you ok

My mom needs to SHUT UP

>mfw i'm sam hyde
>mfw i really do hate niggers

Damn son you went hard as fuck!

Sam's video on Bernie supporters is the same concept except better

>This doesn't mean you have to start hating block people or using racial slurs or deliberately making yourself unpopular at parties.
Kek, why do Sup Forums like him again?

But seriously everything he said there seems pretty mild.
People just want to use him as more ammo for the endless "liberal vs redpill" circle jerk where labels have lost all meaning anyway.

Holy shit, trumplets were btfo by this. No wonder ineffectual Sam (Run and) Hyde had to write an 1000 word rant afterwards.

>cognitive dissonance
stop this meme

how else do you explain that poster's insane ramblings amidst so much evidence that contradicts him? it's not a fucking meme at all, and in fact I wouldn't often use it to discredit someone's opinion, but it's clear the guy identified with his perception of Sam's satire too much, and now feels betrayed that he's in the wrong.

how many have bought and seen all of KSTV? im talking all 20 episodes. hes partly joking.
partly.

>why write when you can just do le funny interviews?
>leftist intellectuals

Sup Forums isn't satire

BUY THE LAND AND MAKE THE POEMS

>stupid ass fucking Republicans
>fucking retarded ass racists
let me guess

(drumrollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll)

(badum tishhhhhh)

you cant grow hair out of your face yet

So his comedy routine is him snarkily mimicking people's political beliefs? That sounds kind of limited and repetitive, like a less political Jon Stewart.

I see him plastering his face on Sup Forums trying to make a meme out of himself all the time, gets old.

Sup Forums is satire and a board of peace.

He's never really said anything overtly racist, has he? The only really racist thing of his I recall is the "you might be Mike Brown" standup

>Sup Forumsyps desperately trying to convince the anons Sam is one of them

oh dear oh dear

even that isn't overtly recent, he pretty much just said that Mike Brown was a thug, which was true whether he deserved to die for it or not. that doesn't really reflect on the black race at all.

can you actually refute images like:

...without resorting to petty insults?

by "recent" I meant racist

Where are all the butthurt liberal post coming from?
We've been having a shit ton of them lately. I can't believe how mad these people get and I definitely don't think it's shitposting.

I think he started as satire then actually started believing it and pursuing it in all seriousness.

Why are you so obsessed with some youtuber political views?

Calling pol satire is newfaggotry. It used to be a melting ground of ideas but it's been ruined by shills and social conditioning bot threads.

what amazes me that liberals are supposed to be "tolerant" and intelligent yet they insult people more than republicans do. how the fuck does their argument strategy boil down to "lol retarded fucken republicans xd" (almost verbatim taken from this thread) and people still think they're the intellectuals? I wouldn't be surprised if liberals start putting racists in ovens in the future like the Nazis did.

>the SJWs are the biggest problem
It's funny I never actually meet these people.

And when I watch the news and the biggest issues are being discussed it's never them who is mentioned.

>liberals this butthurt that they are losing

He's friends with weev. He's not joking idiot.

I like how they shit on the working class constantly and treat them like retards because they have real jobs and end up surprised when these working class dudes aren't liberal too.

BPA in plastic
flushed birth control in tap water unless you buy an Alex Jones filter