Cuck thread

Cuck thread.

Cuck Me thats my GF

Anyone interested in slamming this pawg ass?

I'd love to be her cuck slave

Fiancée & I tried it for the first time not too long ago. Afterwards she fucked me harder than ever before, said she felt even "closer" to me now.
Not gonna happen often, but definitely turned us on alot.

First I'd rip that shirt open and slide my dick between those tits. Wwyd to my gf

Post more, would fuck her senseless.

I'd fuck that ass til she's sore then make her deep throat my cock and swallow my cum

Post more

What next user?

I would rip that tank top in half and start titty fucking her. only taking my hard cock out from between those tits to shove it in your mouth and then hers.

I need ideas.

She better start sucking me again to get me back up then I'm gonna make her ride on top to see those tits bounce

Post her ass

Can we get some greentexts in here?

lol dumb bitch cant count

My girl has seen a few cocks outside of mine, was gangbanged twice within the last year

How many at once?

Losers. Just punched my aspiring-to-cheat gf today. Felt good. Now she's packing and unpacking, like an infinite loop.

wryd

Three, as far as I know

Let her sit on my face for hours

Tell her she should have got more

Pics or it didn't happen

No way in fuck would she allow pics

That's what I'll give you

her?

this is my best friend. How would you take her?

Would slam my cock deep in her throat to gag her

Would bend her over and fuck her hard and fast. Would love to make a little goth bitch moan

Nice ass, any bent over/doggystyle pics?

close friend, how would you have her?

what about them?

push this dress up over her hips, press her against the wall and fuck her raw from behind

Cum all over the right ones face and make the left lick it clean

she loves it.

Cuck me /b. My girlfriend loves to fuck other guys.

What happened to the family/relative thread??

Looks like she has pretty nice tits.

I would slap her tits and choke her while I fuck her

Would love to fuck

Yes, please.

Would nut in her asshole and have her sit on your face

looks more like your girlfriend loves to heroin.

Would still shoot nut on her pierced tit

That's a nice cleavage shot, moar?

Please, go on.

Post more pics. So far I'm only interested in that slutty mouth

this Gilf

gas yourself cuckfag

Okay. One sec

how about this?

Just makes me wanna skull fuck her more. Any body pics?

Lacey?

sorry. none other then the first.

Kill urselves cucks

Well hopefully she's good with her mouth. She has the cutest lips

Why so triggered user?

how would you fuck my gf?

Moar?

Titfuck all day

shes got the tits of a goddess alright

use my ex?

irst I would make her toss my fuckin salad. Then I would bend her over and cram my throbbing unlubed cock into her twitching butthole and fuck it till I'm just about to cum. Then I would pull her up by her hair and shove my shit covered dick down her throat and make her eat my load. I would search her purse for beer money and then slap her and call her a hoe. On my way to the liquor store I would call Jaykwon and tell him to bring six of his nigger friends over and get video of their crack fueled gang rape.

Wouldn't mind cumming on her pretty face either

like my girl?

how would you fuck my gf Sup Forums

that would be so hot

shes gorgeous isnt she?

Would peel that thong back and eat her ass out until she was begging for my cock then fuck her in that position while pinching her nipples until she passes out

what would you do to my girl?

She's fuckin askin for it...

Would tie her hands to the top of that pole, peel her shorts down, slap her titts, and let the town have a run at her tight body.
How about her?

if you had an hour alone with her

I would tell her to get a new boyfriend because you're not a man and don't belong in the genepool

i'd put her ankles behing her head and fuck her as, then i'd pull out and cum on her abs

intetested in Gilf pussy?

what about her friends?

grab her by the hair and fuck her so hard from behind her eyes roll back in her head. anymore pictures?

I would get her all worked up for a stranger gang bang. Tell her how hot it would be to see her open up for multiple men she doesn't even know. To give in to her basest desires and be used as a cocksocket cum depository. To work up the mystery I would blindfold her and drive her to this assisted living community a few blocks away. My buddy Ed would have everything ready to tie her to a bed. Then we would let them come in one by one. Most of them just have Down's syndrome. With the camera on the tripod we would try to direct them to mount her. Watching them pump away, drooling.... Seeing the mixed emotions of pleasure, confusion and even fear wash over them as they climax...

story

Got any pics from her gangbang?

wwyd which?

use her up

My dream is to watch my gf take a huge black cock. I wanna watch her buck and moan by getting fucked by another man. Turns me on to see other men want her too. I love seeing her get hit on and flirt.

Once Jaykwon and his dawgs had her hooked on crack they would make her call her friends for a party if she wants to pipe up. Desperate for a fix she wants to pipe up she reels them in for a "girls night" sleepover. Jay just so happens to have his boy Rondell getting out of the joint. He tells Becky to lean her sloppy ass up and make nice when those bitches come over and he gets his boys out of there. Once the girls are all comfy in their nighties and drinking their wine Jay and Ron show up with 8 of their brothers and cousins to have at their pale little asses. Becky starts, timid at first, not wanting her friends to see what a whore she has become for the crack and the black dick. It's soon apparent though that she has lost any semblance of self respect as she chokes herself repeatedly on any black cock put in front of her. Knowing their safety depends on their actions, one of the girls gives in, as she has always secretly fantasized about black men. Soon she has a hit of crack then wantonly buries her face deep into Rondells crack. Frantically tounguing his asshole she sticks her ass out to be penetrated. Rondell smiles as he thinks about all the times he got rimmed in prison..... Now the white bitches are lined up.....

If that's your girl friend I'll paint my dick black, good enough?

I'll post a new pic for every response you give.