What did she mean by this?

What did she mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/culture/2016/jul/18/leslie-jones-racist-tweets-ghostbusters
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is heavy.

This isn't funny
theguardian.com/culture/2016/jul/18/leslie-jones-racist-tweets-ghostbusters

It's funny as fuck and it shows just how shit she is as a comedian. Can you imagine the likes of Dave Chappelle or Richard Pryor losing their shit because some 12 year olds called them nigger on the internet? And even if they did, they'd have some better comebacks than "my dick is bigger than your mom, BITCH".

KEK

she's lost it

Were you bullied as a child?

>She freaked out and thought someone hacked her account
Its always funny when people don't understand technology good

Why can't you autists leave her be? Did she do anything wrong? It's not her who decided to make Cuckbusters that way.

When people don't understand technology WELL.

this isn't real right ? please

superman does good

She is dumb as shit, i bet most these faghots have an anime avatar, why even reply to those autist

>hosptial

Isn't it strange how the cop murdering has already kind of faded from the media?

Like, when a white kid shoots up a school, it stays trending for weeks, with all kinds of heat being flung at white people. The anti white bias of the media is outrageous.

What's a technology well? we only have water ones here, makes it understandable that people wouldn't understand your foreign tech

>haha ecks dee

Wtf I hate Leslie Jones now.

welp, she's facing career suicide now
cos she couldn't help but taking the bait
and kept feeding all the trolls

what a fucking newfag.
and shame on her about the cop tweet.

Leave her alone user, she's 48.

>Feeding the trolls on a Twitter

Is she just stupid or craving for attention?

I literally haven't done anything to her, if you talk that way about me again YOU'RE the one who's losing your fucking teeth, not Leslie Jones.

it's all fake dumbass they didn't even release a movie
lrn2b8

Well that IS a form of love, technically.

I'm sexist if I don't wanna see that shitty fucking movie but somehow this shit isn't hate speech? Imagine if a white male actor tweeted about how there's gonna be more Trayvon Martins if blacks didn't learn their lesson.

I hope this is fake, man.

where are the nigger shooting killers when you need them

>Imagine if a white male actor tweeted about how there's gonna be more Trayvon Martins if blacks didn't learn their lesson.

He'd be right

This is stupid.

Sup Forums is garbage

Please don't try to spin this into a race war thing. My point was that the hypothetical man would be crucified while she gets to by liberal logic, incite violence against cops without any consequences.

Shut the fuck up, you whiny little shits.
This is fun.

this ascended from being a simple meme

Of course it's fake you fucking retard. It's a bunch of twitter trolls using Photoshop. She doesn't know about Photoshop it seems so they are taking advantage of it.

It's sad she needs to go for the faggots like other celebs.

I'm so sick of niggers.

Calm down. I was making fun of her old age.

The fag one is obviously fake yeah, but I was talking about the OP one.

wtf I hate niggers now

Yes it's fake

Thank God.

LMBO

Sup Forums GOES HAM

I DONT KNOW WHOS FALSE FLAGGING WHO ANYMORE

>im am a stand up comedian
is she this retarded on purpose?

Maybe if you're 12.

>defending a nigger on Sup Forums
you're the summer here fuccboi

You cling to something that never existed in the way you think it did.

I was and?

Did she really say that?

ffs the whole Ghostbusters reboot charade looks like a cult.
I'll be actively avoiding any left wing oriented movie just to not encourage this scum.

It's fake.

>Sup Forums claims racism doesn't exist

Just look at yourselves. For shame.

I know. Someone needs to shut these privileged goyim up!

Really makes you think

meh i choose to look at a decent bit of coverage(liberal and conservative) just to see what each slant's current talking points are, and both sides are cooling down on Dallas and the BLM stuff thanks to the lead up to the RNC and not wanting to start a race war. They covered it the week after it all went down then started to move back to the election.

>believing Sup Forums
this is your mistake

>>Sup Forums claims racism doesn't exist
Source?

Didn't your last fake tweet thread get deleted? I got permabanned for arguing with pedos in a TCAP thread. Why do you keep getting away with this shit? you can't!

>Implying it wasn't Sup Forums

You leave us alone you bully

I was actually a bully in school. I feel bad about it now all the things I did but cant seem to stop doing them as an adult.

Some people just need to be bullied I guess

She's so well spoken. A role model for all aspiring thespians.