Saw "Spring Breakers" last night

Saw "Spring Breakers" last night.
Thoughts?

Is this a sexist or an pro-feminist movie, because of its portrayal of the main characters as anti-heroines?

Being a slut is only "sexist" when men benefit from it. When women "benefit" from being sluts, it's liberating.

Get with the picture. It's 2016

SPRANG BRAKE FO EVUH

LOOK AT MAH SHIEEET

The middle one has amazing breasts

it's neither faggot

Read about hyper-reality.
Korine is basically portraying the effects of post-modernism on our common perception of reality. "Like a video-game, like a movie", remember? We're so influenced by pop culture that our identity becomes a product of it.

yeah, they all look pretty awesome.

It's covered in candy. Love this film.

based Benzo

>We're so influenced by pop culture that our identity becomes a product of it.
so he goes with a materialistic (marxian) approach that our mindset is determined (but not fully determined like a machine) by society?

Benson > Hudgens > Korine > Gomez

>go to watch a flick
>turns out to be a film

I know it's pretentious but the film's meaning genuinely has virtually nothing to do with the characters. and not many people seem to get it despite it being quite obvious

Basically the entire film is just about a struggle between finding meaning in the life and the tempting pulls of hedonism and nihilism. it's not a social commentary. It's an internal personal commentary. Alien is the God of Nihilism. "sprang break forever"
Leaving spring break represents persuing life with meaning.

That's not important. If you think it is, you didn't get it

omg that thunder thicc needs to be filled

>Benson > Hudgens > Korine > Gomez
i like rachel korine the most.

she has such a natural look

you know it, brother

>I know it's pretentious but the film's meaning genuinely has virtually nothing to do with the characters.
The characters are vessels for bringing the message across, so I don't think you can say it has virtually nothing to do with them.

Also the order that the girls leave Spring Break and return home is important.

>selena gomez

she used to be cute

Its an excellent classic descent into madness tale refitted for modern day youth

>mfw while I was watching it imagining all the plebs that got pulled into the cinema by based Korine just to have him troll the fuck out of them and make fun of how stupid they are

the man is a genius

Not really. In this model of hyper-reality, a significant part of society is a product of (pop) culture and is totally alienated by a hedonistic and morally nihilistic ideal reflected through pop music, trap music, films, vidéo games. The characters act on impulses, much like children, and the line between reality and fiction becomes blurred. They can engage themselves in criminal behavior and do it "like a video game". Everything becomes meaningless. Men try to compensate with guns but end up sucking on them, women do drugs while watching cartoons etc.
Also, I think you meant "marxist".

Harmony Korinne thinking he's deep and not having anyone around him with the balls to tell him he isn't.

sounds like only pseuds and critical theorists would find this model persuasive

>deliberately wearing makeup that makes you look older

What did she mean by this?

>chubby Selena
would stick ma dong in dat booty

It's a Grill power movie

Someone put her on intermittent fasting.

It's actually the only convincing model French philosophers gave us since the 70s.
Baudrillard isn't your typical French bourgeois from Normale sup'.

You can tell which one is the director's wife because she looks awkward and out of place in every goup shot.

>tfw did intermittent fasting now I'm trying to bulk and I literally can't eat breakfast anymore

>Grill
cool, i am a grill

>what are lean gains

You can fast and bulk at the same time.

FO EVVVVVVVUHHHHHHH

It's spelled girl? Are you retarded??

Her leaked nude pics were awesome

Do you even know what those terms mean? They're the complete opposite dummy.

london?

0 body
0 tits
0 ass
average face

what's the appeal?

And amazing face too.

It's shit.

Riff Raff played a very realistic James Franco

What were YOUR thoughts on it, OP?

it´s from the streets, you wouldn´t understand cracker.

i really lked the visuals, i generally like the style of harmony korine and how he approaches it. it´s more about a certain feeling than the concentration on a good plot. you can really lose yourself in the flow of the movie without questioning the loose motivation of the characters. james franco role was just aweseomly played.

Spring Breakers is the only movie with below 6/10 rating on imdb that I actually enjoyed watching

>5.3
lmao, 2deep4plebs

It was one of the best of 2013

fuck/marry/kill/have as little sister

go

from left to right
kill
fuck
little sister
marry

Fuck Ashley
Marry Ashley
Kill pink hair
Have Ashley as little sister

I went to watch this in the art-house cinema.

Did a bump of ketamine beforehand, and upon exiting the bathroom realised I was in the ladies.

I'd give it a 7.5/10

Who else /smalltits/ here? Left tits on middle body and I'd cum from just looking at her.

Will Korines next movie be a commentary on the socio-economic struggles of a black man or will it be blaxpoitation

DUDE

2/4/3/1

It was just an excuse for Harmony Korine to show that he's married to a girl much hotter than a bunch of Disney starlets.

me on the left

Selena Gomez does nothing for me.

i feel ya, she just looks like a little girl, and not in a cute way

Yes

Pretty lame movie

Lazy bitch won't even mow my lawn, fucking Mexicans.
BUILD WALL!

from left to right
kill
fuck
little sister
marry

>Also the order that the girls leave Spring Break and return home is important.
Spoonfeed me the meaning

fuck me I didn't even read that first post before making mine, I swear

That hivemind is funny

kek

WEED

I liked Franco giving Blowjobs!

why is she always making a :3 face

This is the correct answer

Good cinematography, shit script.

i'd go for the pits first. am i a faggot?

no senpai

Is this your coming out party, fruitcup?

*braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap*

If I pull that bikini off, will she die?

It would be extremely arousing

I don't see it as being sexist or pro-feminist but Korine showing criticizing youth culture or rather the lack thereof.

Just because there is women in it doesn't mean it has to have gender as the topic.

Looks like a retarded little chipmunk. Fucking disgusting m8

>tfw women age like milk meme became real

fuck/kill/sister/marry

This

>killing pudgens

neck yourself

Hi

Incestuous Sis/Fuck/Kill/Marry

The only way I can fap to her is if I pretend she's a teenage boy. It's surprisingly easy.

except she looks like a downie

someone post pudgens webm, please

>much hotter
but she was the least attractive by a large margin...

At least she was the only one to show her tits.

Thank you

What? Need this please

email the hacker known as Sup Forums

Just google I think they should be all over the internet by now