Alright guys

Alright guys.
Tits or ass?

Hm. Turn around real quick, and I'll render judgement.

Tits! Asses stink (eww)

If you spread her cheeks it will literally smell like checking an oven while shit brownies are cooking.

Pussy.

If you're white: Tits
If you're an inferior race: anything else

what kind of gross skank ass bitches you hanging out with man?

lol what the fuck?
virginity confirmed

HOLY SHIT VIRGIN DETECTED

Ass

Boobs are for babies

Virgins detected.

Non-white detected. The internet isn't for you, mudblood.

this

how privileged do you have to be to believe that your opinion equates to an entire race

all my kek

You even type like a nigger.

Tits because men can have an ass (no homo) but, a nice ass is a great bonus.

>mudblood
not only a virgin, but also a cuck, because only fags and basic sluts enjoy faggotry like Harry Potter and throw around it's terms like fags.

>being this detached from reality

i'm nearly done with a phd. i'd guarantee i know english spelling and grammar better than you, despite not seeing a point in demonstrating that on a fucking anonymous message board

tl;dr: underage b&

anyone who says tits are better cant legally have sex with someone over 18

>types like a nigger
>thinks anything he could possibly say would matter
>pretending is fun
Poor people are hilarious.

I ask myself that every day.

>trolling this poorly

>everything i don't liek is trolling!
Newfags are hilarious.

>l-look mom! people are responding to me1

>playing pile-on because daddy wasn't around to tell him that's gay and being gay isn't acceptable

No, trolling is trolling.

No one is deluded enough to make a statement like "poor people are hilarious". It's strictly intended to get a reaction out of people.

You can keep trying, but you won't get what you want - unless any response at all is good enough for you. In which case I'd suggest not running such low standards for a person of the stature you're pretending to be.

>everyone is poor like me, therefore no one can find my attitudes and demeanor tragic to a comic degree
Solipsistic blather.

>misusing solipsistic because you assume no one else knows what solipsism is

Try harder.

>Tits! Asses stink (eww)
Thats why I love girls buttholes too.

assassassassassassassassassassassassassassassassassassassassassassassassassassassassassassassassassassassassassassassassassassassassassassassassassassassassassassass

You know there's no reason for that line break after the greentext, right Jamal? You're not a sophomore in high school anymore. I'll give you a minute to go google solipsism, since you don't actually understand what you're talking about.

Uppity niggers need to know their place (not on the internet).

I'd seriously suggest that you go "google solipsism". You don't know anything about it if you think what I said earlier was "solipsistic".

You should really start considering if this is worth your time.

>too lazy to go educate himself about something he clearly doesn't understand
What a surprise.

Ass

>Image.jpg
>owns apple device
>is a faggot
makes sense

Ass all the time

>too narcissistic to imagine a world where he can be wrong

Okay.

>keeps replying as if he can win because he doesn't realize the poor and uneducated never win

Haha who tf goes around spreading butt cheeks and sniffing and then rendering judgement?

Nigga you funny

1. I changed the filename
2. I'm a android user
3. You are the faggot

>refuses to say anything logical back, but quick to jump down the other user's throat
rekt and cucked

Both, obviously.

Ass is for the gays.

Yeah, I've heard that one before. None of that is true. You bought a phone or tablet only faggots and retards buy.

>thinks debates are about winning and losing
underage b&

>comes to Sup Forums for logic because he thinks it's just like his home site of reddit where people pretend they're owed things like logical arguments and deep consideration
One of the best reasons to come here is to call people like you trash without having to base it on anything other than the content of your posts.

Well fuck off then

yeah dude you fucking told him

good job

Ahhh, okay. At least you're admitting to being an autist.

>admitting to being retarded
kek

>informing other people about their faults is autistic
You t-too, user!

POSSIBLE POWERBOTTM DETEKTED

>not understanding the only reason to come here
>using newfag slang like "kek" unironically

Says a fucking iphone faggot kek

>i'm an oldfag, i've been here since summer!

>Ahhh
Definitely a queer and probably raised by a single mother.

My Conclusion has No Relation to My Premise: The Post

>says the kid under the age of 25 who got here after 2010
It's so cute how you toddlers try and use phrases I was using before you'd ever heard of this place.

>Sup Forums is high school debate club or reddit
You're overcompensating due to intellectual insecurity and it's sad.

user's autistic butt/cuck buddies confirmed.

>projecting this hard

Ass men are what define the world as itself. The invention of the wheel? Inspired by the round shape of the ass.
Tits are a mere imitation and distraction of the ass. If you had to choose between the real thing and an imitation, what would you choose? The real thing, of course! We as humans evolved with the ass in our face for millions of years. Then we walked on two legs and then the tits appeared to distract us from what is important. Tit guys act so high and mighty, but us ass men are smarter and busy shaping the world to be how we envision it. Tits work for the ass.
I am the entrepreneur, ESTP and an ass man.

No reason to be proud of what you are or where you come from, or what you prefer. Pride should only be from one's own achievement and not over something you have control over.

This is why I prefer ass over tits. There is simply so much you are able to do with an ass more than tits, but that reason alone is not merely enough to justify my choice.

Ass is our reality as we know it. Do not fall for the tit's lie. I don't give a single shit about tits, if a girl has a nice ass then all is good in the world.

>he thinks 2010 is oldfag
What a fucking idiot.
Not him btw.

>i'm 26 so obviously everyone under 25 is a kid

You're pathetic.

tits

>thinks 2010 is old
all my fucking kek

>inb4 i just said 2010 arbitrarily ive been here since 2001!!!!!!11

*something you have NO control over

fixed sorry guys. ass is best fuck the titter tots

Ass

Ass all the way, every day

if you fuck any girl often enough...one day you WILL catch that whiff while hitting it from the back

ironically out of the three of you im sure 66.6% are actual virgins

but poop comes from there!!!

i meant while hitting it from the back LOL

>mommy told me it's okay that i'm bad a sports because the girls really like a master debater

I implied that he got here in 2010, not me. Learn to read, you filthy nigger.

Everyone under 25 IS a kid. You'll understand when you grow up.

>implying sports are anything more than a distraction from reality
>implying girls are the goal of life
>implying that intellectuals aren't the people who have made our world what it is and let you live a life of ignorance and convenience

>another filthy nigger who can't read

>three of you
>posts 2 different posts
>66.6%

literally retarded

>omfg I once smelled something funny I will never have sex ever again without a wunderbaum under my nose

>a toddler who thinks using the word "projecting" is any better than just saying "no u"

More ass for you

Generally an ass man but I'd want nothing to do with that fat turdcutter.

Definitely posted by the son of a used dishrag whore of a mother.

No, you clearly said "after 2010".

Going to continue the damage control?

It's anonymous. No one knows. Just close this tab and move on.

Why wasn't daddy there for you, user?

samefag

You said after 2010 you massive newfag and you think being just over 25 is old.

2010 is when the site officially became cancer. The fact that you couldn't infer this only confirms my assertion. Stop trying. You're just not good at this.

>i'm literally the only person here over the age of 25
>"solipsistic" retardation

>chooses to continue damage control using vague opinions

Here's what's clear from your post: You're nowhere near 25 and you got here after 2010.

>>i'm literally the only person here over the age of 25
Wasn't implied anywhere in my post. Remedial courses are what you need, nigger.

Im actually turning 27 in june and I got here in the end of 2006.
Sucks to be a cancerfag like you who argues about some trivial shit in a fucking assthread.

>a precise date that can be verified by anyone who was her before and after that time period is vague

>It's so cute how you toddlers try and use phrases I was using before you'd ever heard of this place.

I was here both before and after. You're retarded.

That's a very cool unverifiable story, bro. I guess pretending is still fun at your age.

I'm a college educated negro and this brutha prefers tits.

>if i parrot him, that'll show him!
Your low effort posting isn't getting you anywhere.