archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/71509039/#q71516035
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/71559150/#q71560237
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/71609570/#q71610045
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/71925251/#q71926755
twitter.com/Lesdoggg/status/755133274591260672
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

tylerthecreator.jpg

nigga just walk away from the screen

I think her hatred of free speech is infinitely worse than anything anyone has said to her.

Sup Forums fucking things up for white nationalism yet again

>female comedian
>can't handle any negative comments towards her
>can't sling any insults/funny insults back
>just whines and cries while telling everyone to fuck off
>basically had a chimp out like the big dumb nigger ape "lady" "she" is
lmao I hope her career ends soon. she's ugly and unfunny, and since she is a women she clearly has no other skills. why can't she just realize she is worthless and die in some corner some where?

that's a privileged position to take

I fucking hate twitter so much. Is social media mandatory for every fucking celebrtiy these days?

it's funny but it feels almost like what happened with Michael Richards.

She is infinitely more successful than you will ever be, how does that make you feel?

I honestly feel bad for her. I can imagine the kind of ruthless shit Sup Forums and their like were flinging her way from the shadows of the internet.

They're such fucking idiots, thinking that acting like that empowers them in any way whatsoever. They just legitimize more efforts to marginalize and censor white nationalism. They're complete tools.

HE'S A NIGGER

God job validating the narrative that everyone who hates Ghostbusters is sexist and racist you fucking morons

More proof that advertisement for this disaster is mostly based on victimisation

but I'm not an ugly nigger
so I am already infinitely more successful than her

>validating the narrative

take your newspeak elsewhere, cunt.

Be careful whitey, when we take over we will hit you with bats not whips ;)

>hurr durr

That's exactly what they're doing, though. This is not hard to understand.

>Sup Forums will desperately claim this is a false flag

The proof is in the archives.

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/53842377/#q53842674
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/53842377/#q53842812
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/53912711/#q53912711
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/54039181/#q54039429
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/54120390/#q54120390
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/54122763/#q54122763
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/54122763/#q54122811
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/69774489/#q69777739
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/69780980/#q69788276
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/69782862/#q69783417
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/69774489/#q69775046
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/69774489/#q69776524
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/69816439/#q69818098
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/69966705/#q69966705
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/70237675/#q70239035
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/70680783/#q70684098
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/71189541/#q71191676
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/71509039/#q71516035
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/71559150/#q71560237
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/71609570/#q71610045
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/71925251/#q71926755

Thank you for providing valuable insight into the mind of a Sup Forums basementdweller.

Thank you for providing valuable insight into the mind of a tumblr basementdweller.

In all due honesty, she's in the right here. People are being really racist to her, and I don't mean the bunch calling her a gorilla because let's face it, she looks like a gorilla, it's just an unfortunate coincidence beyond race. I know white people that look like monkeys too.

Anyway, these spineless pussy men should try to say that to black people in person and see if they can.

She's fucking privileged to live a society that values free speech.

Speech can't hurt you. Since you're a child, it's time you learned that.

:)

see It's Sup Forums. It's always been Sup Forums since the release of the trailer.

>they're not allowed to be mean to me but i can say what i want!
wew lad

of course they miss the fact she trash talked all the reviewers telling she was shit with her ghetto talk

maybe Germany has the right idea

>liek
>dis
>dese
do black ppl in 'murrica really type like this? what's the point?

Someone post this on Twitter so everyone knows it's the racists from Sup Forums who did this.

It was very obviously a false flag though. I mean, sure we've made fun of her in the past and will make fun of her in the future, but why the fuck would we all randomly decide to go to twitter and start insulting her for apparently no reason at all?

>supporting cop massacres
>and hating on gay people

I'm sure this will go well for her.

t. dannyboytb.h

Those sick and vile bigots from ebaumsworld are at it again

She doesn't deserve the abuse at all, but her responses are doing her no favours. Posting aggressive and confrontational replies will only fan the flames, although in her case that's not a bad thing, since the media attention will only benefit her in the long run

>It was very obviously a false flag though.

This is pretty much the norm these days. Anything that happens on social media, or that gets mainstream media attention, should be viewed with extreme skepticism and doubt.

>Terrorism
>Racism
>Sexism

These are all bogus, exaggerated social conflicts to keep people distracted. What about the 3 billion people living in abject poverty? Why do we never hear about them in the media?

Because the people who own the media can't benefit from exploiting that situation yet. After their one world government is in place, THEN we'll all start having to "make sacrifices" to help the global poor.

wtf i hate Sup Forums now

Lol her "career" is done.

She's a dumbass for getting trolled this hard

Does she even know what a troll is?

Do you guys really believe the screenshots of tweets being posted? It's so easy to edit that shit in Firebug or Dev tools
Also I can't believe this all started over Milo. What is this website's obsession with him>

> free speech is a white male privliage that needs to be eliminated

[this is what leftists actually believe]

>It was very obviously a false flag though. I mean, sure we've made fun of her in the past and will make fun of her in the future,

Was sabotaging your point part of your plan?

Typical nigger... BLAME "THE SYSTEM" AND GET SOMEONE ELSE TO SOLVE YOUR PROBLEMS FOR YOU! Fucking talentless nigger scum.

She is so fucked if this gets out. Hell any of her ramblings. What a dumb stupid woman

Milo is the closest thing we have to a living Hitler.

>how does that make you feel?
Not as priviliged as her

>Do you guys really believe the screenshots of tweets being posted?
see In short, yes. This is definitely something Sup Forums would do because it has done it in the past and will do it in the future.

The only difference now is that one of the actresses called it out and you're now on damage control.

AH AINTS GOTS TO KNOW WHAT A TROLL IZ BITCH YOU JUST GOTS TO KNOW ME!

-Lesdogg

The racist trolls are getting trolled by Sony's money making scam. This just gives them free press and furthers their persecution narrative.

if this is how you use it then you deserve to lose it

At least we now know for sure that she's just an ordinary dumbass goy like the rest of us, and not a crafty, sellout shill to secretive elite circles.

>movie has terribly mediocre opening weekend
>discussion and controversy starts to die down
>it becomes clear feminists aren't a large enough audience to make this profitable
>suddenly, coordinated army of racist twitter trolls attack Leslie Jones, which has never happened before even when the anti-hype was at its highest during the original trailer release
>LOOK AT ALL THOSE EVIL RACISTS ON TWITTER GO WATCH OUR MOVIE!

Yeah, pure coincidence.

fake

>This just gives them free press and furthers their persecution narrative.
And? So what. The movie bombed. It's over. If this happened two weeks ago maybe this would matter but now no. Let them try to make another SJW movie and let it bomb too.

>be racist
>get called on it
>i trol u

Your measure of success is grossly loose

Come on, put yourself in her nigger shoes. You get thousands of tweets about your skin color and people attacking you in hilarious and also completely unfunny ways, you ignore it for a long time and then you tweet something along the lines of "Twitter needs a way to deal with these assholes" and now subsequently are attacked for that.

Give Mighty Joe Young a break

No. You just fight racist idiots with your own free speech.

Tho Twitter is a multinational private company and can do what they want.

I'm waiting for the Constitution to be amended because free speech goes against this safe space generation who can't handle 3rd grade insults via the internet. When I was in school in the 80s and 90s kids were verbally vicious to each other, and the only thing you could do about it was hone your bant skills and fire back to get someone better than they got you. I wouldn't have it any other way, I'm quick witted as fuck and nothing phases me as a result.

How did I sabotage my point? Making fun of her on Sup Forums and going to twitter to directly insult her with racist shit that they would obviously use for more controversial marketing are very different things.

How about just not use Twitter. Celebrities should not be on twitter. They should not conversate with the average Joe it never goes well.

Do you think it bothers her that she looks like this?

Does she have a partner?

>private
>anyone can sign up for free

i'm really curious are you a woman or just the lamest, most pathetic beta whiteknight in all the history of mankind? or are u just trolling?

>was about to make a case of Sup Forums in terms of plausible deniability
>see this
>mfw

We can't really deny it anymore, guise.

Sup Forums has been calling her gorilla as soon as the whole thing was announced.

Nobody will care about this tomorrow stop making this seem like a big deal.

This is an extremely strong argument

What does this mean?

>Not knowing what trolling is

>some ectoplasm for my favorite Ghostbuster
Top fucking kek

>How about just not use Twitter.

Because it's a tool and a network for celebrities that can and has been used to get gigs in the past.

I miss when the internet was fun.

Holy shit THAT'S funny

CIA really putting in some good creative effort here

>see, the people that hate this movie are racists and misogynists
Stop falling for this shit please

I work with older black men and I can tell you almost unanimously they would fuck amd marry any old black woman if she had money. like all they tall about is how they want to fuck Oprah.

wew

So how did the movie do anyway?

is it good?

Did it make money?

Why are people even leaving these comments? I genuinely don't understand what they get out of it.

Like who?

If collectivist retards want to hide in their hugbox and tell themselves nobody likes their movie because everyone's a sexist pig let them, the dumb fucks will make more movies that rake in a third of their budget.

is happened yesterday afternoon, we were all here for the epic lulz and habbenings, how can you miss it man?

The stuff people are tweeting is pretty damn funny, but I still can't help but feel bad for her. The only reason why people target her is because she gets riled up and responds.

twitter.com/Lesdoggg/status/755133274591260672
What did she mean by this?

The face, the hair. At some level it bothers pretty much all of them.

Why is she even replying to this stuff.

why did you include in there? I was stating facts. Playing the victim game is good publicity for her. You retards who keep harassing her are just making things worse for yourselves.

The goal is to legitimize the concept of white racialsm, not to demonize it.

This woman exploited social pressure and buying on SNL to cast an affirmative action hire. She isn't funny, knows it but auditioned for SNL knowing they were in trouble and needed to hire a black person. She is scum literally the shit that makes race relations worse. Look at how she talks, doesn't even try to unghetto herself now that she makes money. She doesn't deserve what she has not is she grateful for what she has. No one should feel sorry for her.

>bullying a woman who doesn't understand how trolling works

not cool guys

she's old

>Why are people even leaving these comments?
White """""people""""" are fucked up.

She's not even successful, mate.

>Free speech is great
>as long as it doesn't offend my delicate sensibilities

>inb4 Sup Forums
I'm a left wing individual
These trolls may be being racist and/or sexist but they are not inciting violence towards her which would render a violation of free speech

>Legitimizing anything
>From Sup Forums

You already lost.

>coordinated attack = false flag
Is this your first ebin raid? Same shit happened way back when with "u dun goofed" and even more recently with drug addict tranny camwhore.

Lies.

Good shit. This will add credibility to allegations that the "racism" is being faked and/or manipulated for financial motives.

Smaller image

Sad but at the same time....I kinda don't care.

I have no real interest in the new movie anyways.