You're on the roof top of the North Tower. In exactly thirty seconds a plane will crash right into the building

You're on the roof top of the North Tower. In exactly thirty seconds a plane will crash right into the building

What do you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C4NWdix3kHo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

finger my anus

Wave hi at the plane

>post on this thread

Be pissed that this faggot dog didn't show up to fight me like he said he would in 1985

masturbate trying to signal for help to a helicopter. rooftops prob best place to get picked up. get on the news, naked masturbating on top of the worlds greatest terrorist attack

Teleport to the other tower

call and tell them to evacuate the SOUTH tower

stay up there and ride that shit safely to the ground

Smoke a joint.. or a cigarette.

Easy. Wait for the plane to hit, and gracefully ride the debris down to safety. If some pleb can do it, I can do it too

first 30... first of all you should go fuck yourself you goddamn piece of shit... should report you fucking muslyyyy

Bet a guy $1000 that a plane is gonna hit the tower in 30 seconds

I was up there to kms anyway

call 911

I'd try to time my jump so that I smacked into the planes windshield, and I'd be screaming DEUS VULT! the whole way in.

ohhh b.....

Nothing, as the doors into the building are locked. Pull out my phone, take a video of the plane impacting the building, wrap it up in my coat and then throw my coat off the side so people can see the video.

Call the plane a nigger.

FUCKING STAIRWEELLL NOWWWW!!!

Explanation?

youtube.com/watch?v=C4NWdix3kHo

If you need an explanation you're a nigger, but here you go

Look for the thermite

>Inb4 happens irl

head for stairway, butt slide down
each stairway railing, or use a light fold table to ride downhill on the stairs

*teleports behind plane*

pssssh...

*slices plane in half with kantana*