You are producing a snuff film and she volunteers to be the girl in it who is killed on camera...

You are producing a snuff film and she volunteers to be the girl in it who is killed on camera. She is completely aware of the fact that she will be killed and is not only willing, but enthusiastic about it. You will not be caught and you won't face any moral repercussions for what you do. How do you have her die?

wtf

I will let her alive

She's WANTS to die so how do you kill her?

Listen man, I'm just making a snuff film. Whatever personal shit she has going on can stay personal.

What would you hypothetically do

Let her die of old age, snuff film will be all the family movies we made of happy memories of us and our kids.

old age, in her sleep, surrounded by the people that truly love her.

*Tips Fedora*

Lol, u mad cuz Iam fuccing ur gril nao? kek. stae madd

Quicksand

Grab a soulless doctor from Planned Parenthood, get the girl doped up on heroin, then have the doc open up her skullcap.

Put erect penis in top of brain, insert towards the frontal lobe to avoid any of the necessary stuff. Film her from the front and make sure she stays awake and conscious for as long as possible asking her questions continuously until she starts seizing up.

Blow a load out her left eye and send the film to her dad, then snuggle her corpse in the furnace and die the death I deserve.

This
I'd have a vibrator shoved all the way up her vague and set to the max. A water hose with a long spout up her ass pumping her full of glue. She gets three choices on how she goes out.
1. She is force fed glue until choking to death
2. She is fed tablets of semtex. Once there's a pound of that in her it's detonated
3. A collar is fitted around her neck that acts as a guideline to a sword. When ever the director chooses, the sword is released, beheading her.

Rekt

Shove a rod in her pussy until it reaches her heart.

Or deepthroat her till she chokes to death.

Heat up rebar, jam it down her throat, wait 10 seconds, rip out.
There, happy op? You killed that innocent girl. Sicko.

Pretty sure op said that in the scenario the girl wanted to be killed in a snuff film

She was still innocent.
but ok, I'd beat her to death with her own shoes If I had to.

Like the rod idea.

I'd pay a huge dude with no morals to fistfuck her until he breaks her pussy. Literally destroys her inside.

Then, just before she bleeds to death I'd cut off her tits.

i'd kill that dumb slutty cunt with kindness...fuck her

I would feed her to the Sarlaac. In its belly, she will find a new definition of pain and suffering as she is slowly digested over a thousand years.

I'd get a more pixelated picture, then post it on here and then meme. LAWL

Both legs tied to 2 cars in oposite directions.

I fuck her until I cum. Then her legs are ripped off.

Then she gets raped by a spear that goes all the way through her body.

Take her to a farm where there are other girls and lots of room to run around and play...
Let's be honest. When parents say that shit about pets, we all know what happens to Spot

that's hot.

cut a hole in her belly, stick a vibrator inside next to her vag and fuck her, then cut off part of it from the inside till she bleeds out

>nobody likes my shitty thread
>LE REDDIT XDDDD

fuck of you projecting cunt

Tie her to a table, strip her down, start steadily dosing her on an extreme opioid/dopamine producing chemical just steadily increasing the dosage over time so she never quite blacks out.

Meanwhile I'd be going at her body, first by hand and then with increasingly large stimulant toys in all holes, asking her about what she's feeling, etc. Until she eventually completely passes out and goes comatose or dies

Convince her that life is worth living and change her mind. Show her a future of a long life filled with love and laughter. Then film her being raped to death. Nobody wants to watch a boring snuff film of some girl who's happy to be there.

why do you always post jen for this weird shit? she knows about these posts, you know.