Infographics. It ain't over edition

Infographics. It ain't over edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=abapFJN6glo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

For irrigation water. I would not use this for drinking or bathing. The roof collects dirt, pollen, and loads of bird shit that is going to foul this water and make it a bacterial fucking soup.

Away to holding pond far from my home that will not contaminate other ground water like a stream. To be drained and the fecal mud used to fertilize fields during a fallow period.

I grew up in the country on a Dairy Farm and only ever drank tank water.
It was run through a mechanical filter but nothing else and I never got sick.
Probably no worse than chlorine and other chemicals in town water.

Dude god fucking damn it, I have like a million infographics from the last thread

This isn't an eye test, it's a monitor test. Most monitors are shit and fewer monitors still are even calibrated.

I have a 10-bit monitor and a colorimeter so I can see that clear as day. Guaranteed if I go to my second work monitor though I couldn't see shit.

You asked for it...

Well.

Take this to a trap thread. Those faggots can't tell the difference anyway.

"Eye test" not "Gay test"

You just don't recall. You probably had a low grade fever and diarrhea more than once with little reason to remember.

Being far out in the country though insulated you from a lot of pathogens. Influenza is one of the few that humans and birds can pass to each other. Pigeons are fucking rats with feathers.

Plus you could easily rig something up so the water dumps straight in without being exposed to dirt, pollen and bird shit.

Always useful on this site.

Yeah you know his memory better than he does, thanks for the advice dumbass.

Did milkman say that? No. So you're talking out your ass. You don't even know what he meant by stock tank do you?

Stock tank. Livestock water tank. The fucking water trough.

Fucking hell go slap your parents for marrying their sister/brother and making you.

>not being able to pass the eye test to get the joke

Go suck start a shotgun .

Callofduty.exe

Fucking meme faggots these days.

God damn it Sup Forums

Bring back the trolls and raids. These fucking slacktivists and feelingshurt.jpg morons are a mockery of what this board was and in all likelihood can never Sup Forums again.

Well, i wasnt there so post them already fam.

Fire good. Cooking on fire better.

Who am I kidding. This thread is filled with COD /k/ommandos and middle school dropouts.

requesting the info graphic that showed American women spend more money then men, cheat more than men, and has sources to back it up. it has a light pink background

was in previous thread

If anyone has this particular infographic I would be happy to see it

god I want to spread and lick that

more pls

You got it

always appreciate useful infographics

Bare metal...why not dead negative? How does that make a difference?

This looked really interesting. Too bad it's impossible to read/10

better for the battery and helps protect the dead car's electronics since the connection is grounded to the chassis.

Primary water collector funneled through activated charcoal filter (~5 lbs) then gravity fed though Voss 0.45 micron filter then through electrified copper mesh into cooling secondary containment...TA DA!!!

xkcd often has some good charts

Ok...... Or just boil it.

Look at the graphic. None of that is in there. That means it is NOT ready to drink or advisable to do so. There is dozens of ways to render it safe by other methods.

As it is in the setup from the infographic that collects water for many useful things, except being readily consumed for hydration by man or animal.

>wrong
Enjoy frying the alternator of the donor car

im cunfus
Explain satan trips

Thanks, I was looking for something like this.

Could absolute hot be the temperature of all the energy in the universe?

Not really any more than hooking to the battery. It's the same circuit

I think the implication is that was the temperature of the entire universe at one Planck time after the big bang, so essentially it was the max temperature of the entire universe as far as conventional physics can tell.

[zalgo]HE COMES[/zalgo]

That's probably the worst thing I've seen describing electricity.

if you remember that sweet sweet connection sound

do i!??!?!?!

impressive that the jpeg compression didn't turned the trick into shit

yeet

youtube.com/watch?v=abapFJN6glo

How to get gf

It can be a pain to find a bare metal ground in some newer cars though. Painted parts don't work. Stainless steel bolts don't either. I'll try if the customer insists but in most cases it causes no harm to connect to negative terminal.

Also the infographic has some unnecessary steps. Prior to boosting with both vehicles off, there is no need to alternate hookups as shown.

that is a good one, don't have it

This is beta af, holy shit.

>I'd like a coke
>what kind?
>pepsi

They don't actually call all soda coke. They just call each soda by the brand name

Okay, that makes sense. Would be pretty confusing otherwise.

Zoom in dumbass

is it true that sushi isnĀ“t that popular at all in japan?

>washing up liquid

brits have the gayest fucking terms

I think it might just be that it's more of a regular thing so it's not really a "ooh let's have sushi!" kind of food. It's like saying "ooh let's have fast food!" in America, I'd imagine. I'm clueless though so correct me on my inevitable idiocy if that isn't true.

No

the hardest metal

Sushi is fingerfood in japan. I guess if you would compare it to anything it would be coffee. In the sense that it is common eaten as a kinda bullshit fingerfood you pick up at gas stations and small places, but people who are really into it can be picky about the fish and cuts.
However, all this idea of etiquette is kinda absurd. If you enjoy puting wasabi in your soy sauce, who the fuck is to tell you "no!" you enjoy it. Eat it the way you fucking like and 99% of the time we are all eating whatever american crap sorta like most japanese peope eat whatever japanese crap. The only difference is some people open up expensive restaurants, serve the same bullshit as the crappy stuff and just pretend it is fancier and worth twice as much.

so long as I debunking sushi, let me debunk wine as well.
Wine is the biggest scam in the world. There is zero logic to it. Tests have been done repeatedly of professional and famous sommelier to distih between cheap and expensive wine and they fail everytime.
Similarly, there is no fucking rule of what to drink with certain foods. This is some bullshit alchemist shit. Just drink what you like with food that you like. Do you suddenly say "no, no, I can't possibly drink this sprite with this cheese burger Obviously i need a dark soda to compliment the flavor of the beef!" fucking no, so why would you ever do it with wine?

oh, just another quick example of how bullshit this pairing crap is. Desert wines are ust wines jam fucking packed with sugar. They suggest sweets with dessert wines. Basically saying "You know what my sugar is missing? more fucking sugar"
That is the level of sophistication this is using.

those tardigrades are some real tough little shits.

Wouldn't it be adorable to have the little poop face as a pet, that you could catch on fire and take ice baths with..

Just imagine covering it in gas then wait it wouldn't survive being burnt damn it.. nevermind dumb idea for a pet

strangely enough, you have probably eaten quite a few since you can find them on salad and they do not survive your stomach acids.
Its weird to think about but you actually consume those things.