I need help, Im thinking about buying some sex toys, my budget is about $50. I need your guys' advice...

I need help, Im thinking about buying some sex toys, my budget is about $50. I need your guys' advice, what should I get? Im thinking about getting pic related, but im not sure how well it will feel. Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/product/B01EWJSBA0/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
discord.gg/n9dey3Y
amazon.com/gp/product/B01DVLP2UW/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=AMF02718BWRKJ
amazon.com/MOJOY-Realistic-Masturbator-Masturbation-Lifelike/dp/B01M0RFTL5/ref=pd_sim_121_10?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B01M0RFTL5&pd_rd_r=D2HK2CBPGHMB69W99CSB&pd_rd_w=MGYmy&pd_rd_wg=BYzFx&psc=1&refRID=D2HK2CBPGHMB69W99CSB
youtu.be/X0uWnDMJC1I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Another picture

you could find a very nice dildo or two that will give you ten times the amount of pleasure as any penile stimulation.

Get a tenga flip-hole Black. you will not regret it.

this, i fucking love it and its under 20
amazon.com/gp/product/B01EWJSBA0/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Bore a whole in a watermelon. Hump it. Thank me later.

Christ

10/10

aneros, OP.

I'm not even kidding, you should probably pony up the extra 20 bucks and the the helix syn since you'll be a newbie to prostate stimulation.

I love to spend good four to six hours with a vibrating bullet attached through a rubber cock head device, listening to erotic hypnosis (no sissy stuff or cum eating). I'll usually be smoking several bowls of good marijuana during the process.

I then break out my poppers and commence to inserting my aneros with plenty of lube. I'll smoke some more pot, inhale more poppers and masturbate while watching hardcore gangbangs, edging for a few hours.

When I'm ready to cum, I take out the aneros I've had in my freezer over night. My asshole is usually really dilated right now, so an ice cold prostate massage really gets my cum flowing. I'll jerk off pretty hard at this point and piss cum.

aneros. com

Do you actually think its worth it? Are you able to still get suction from the mouth?

come flood this discord with more pics and ideas

discord.gg/n9dey3Y

Problem is I only have $30 on my card, and $20 in cash, so getting more money isnt an option

get the vulcan tight anus and super head honcho

spam it with pics

discord.gg/n9dey3Y

oh yea, the holes are tight for me, especially the ass, i really like the mouth though, like little lips around me

my concern is it has no tongue, have you tried ones with a tongue and hows the difference?

sorta a tongue, nothing like it flaps or anything, this is my first one, and you won't miss a real tongue, you will feel the one that is there

looks like this

Here's some advice - buy a gym membership instead

Im thinking about This one, and one more which Ill post, which one do you think is better?
amazon.com/gp/product/B01DVLP2UW/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=AMF02718BWRKJ

Or this one
amazon.com/MOJOY-Realistic-Masturbator-Masturbation-Lifelike/dp/B01M0RFTL5/ref=pd_sim_121_10?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B01M0RFTL5&pd_rd_r=D2HK2CBPGHMB69W99CSB&pd_rd_w=MGYmy&pd_rd_wg=BYzFx&psc=1&refRID=D2HK2CBPGHMB69W99CSB

Virgin fag here, I got one of those cheap pocket pussies, and they're fun to play with, but they don't really feel...like anything. Idk, I just prefer my hand

I'll be honest with you OP that's the ugliest thing ive ever seen and I would never put my dick in it.

owner of 4 toys here.
you can pick them up as cheap as 10 bucks, even good ones. Just search for the ones with more weight. Don't think about which one too much, just pick one and buy. The cheaper the more honest the price is.
And really, the silicone is worth less than 1buck so you just need to pay 9 bucks for the 10 minutes of a chinese guy pouring it into a mold and shipping it.
dont suggest the mouth, it's too simple. Will get old quickly + teeth are just a infection collector.
buy a 1 buck usb warmer too. it's good

That masturbation story, is one of a kind

10/10

this one looks pretty good, teeth and all, not expensive either, might have to give this a try as well

OP here, I bought the TracyDog one with some water based lube for $30. Is the Lube Necessary for sex toys?

Buy direct from China and save money. Go to aliexpress dot com.

Dude you're going to get sick of it after a month. The cleaning isn't worth it. The over-all feel wears out too quickly, it's not worth the money. just buy a bunch of Tenga Eggs and use those. They're disposable, they're easier, cheap, and you'll realize the sex toys aren't worth it for the most part. The tenga eggs feel better imo.

Check out www.toydemon.com

the lube helps A LOT, but make sure its water based

Leten A380. Luxury cruise liner for your cock. It was seriously made by the gods.

had a fleshlight, had a meiki (ZXY), would recommend the latter of the two
however i had to stop using them cuz every water based lube i get, starts irritating my skin after a while, and it's pretty much a requirement (spit won't be enough).
So maybe check out lubes first?

forgot, i had those too:
worse than either meiki or fleshlight, lube that came with it was unusual though...
although if you're interested in inconspicuous stuff, Tenga as a whole might be worth checking out

Buy one of these off eBay or some shit cheap. Remember sticking your dick in these pocket pussy toys when you were a kid in the 90's. Felt good man.

What are they called?

Dick slippy feel good 90's toy

Benedict Cumberbatch

Robert Paulsons

the best sex toys are weed and good lube.
I've got a fleshlight, but I rarely use it.

>gets fleshlight with teeth

youtu.be/X0uWnDMJC1I

All you'll ever need, OP. Go wild.

Golden words of wisdom that probably no one here will listen to.

Watersnake

Get the TENGA FLIP HOLE BLACK, its 100.00 on amazon.ca, probably 60-70 on the US site. It's given me the hardest orgasm's I've ever had and at this point beats sex. It takes a long time, but its an almost painful intensity that leaves me feeling utterly empty and drained.

It also lasts for a while, I've had it about 5-6 years I think and its served faithfully in that time. It does slowly wear out if you use it hard, but for the quality its worth it. accept no substitutes.

This is all you need OP.

I have a thick 8"cock and all of them are too small

chuckled at the ice

Make a couple of fifi's and see if you like it and if you do you can buy a real sex toy. Fifi's are what you use to get off when you are I prision, Google it.

this
lmfao