Male attractiveness in white countries is basically "look as mediterranoid as you can"

>Male attractiveness in white countries is basically "look as mediterranoid as you can"

opposites attract
female attractiveness in brown countries is "look as much germanic as you can"

s-stop stealing our girls

the only women who will fuck me are Mexicans and they all talk about how hot my pale skin are and they like my eyes.

>tfw no white gf
I don't like brown women

NO :-)

It's pretty interesting, but both sexes tend to get more dates when in a foreign country.
I have to admit, when I was single, I unironically craved for some brown sugar.

>got to spain
>wow so beautiful eyes and hair
>get laid immediately

what do your girls mean by this?

They like money

Another facebookfrog thread. How original.

Mediterraneans have blonde hair and blue eyes?

Learn something new every day, I guess.

no, the most attrative races are blonde/germanic white and west africans, they are seen as the pure races, most lead actors in hollywood are blacks or anglo blondes, brad pitt, robert redford, will smith, edris ebra, etc....

we mediterraneans are seen as mud, tainted people, together with mena, latinos and southeast asians.
east asians are also pure, but they are not seen as attractive.

if you're black or blonde/germanic/anglo, you can't be a true robot,and are a priviliged person

O ANGOLANO SENHORES

this is true everywhere in the world.
and even if nordic guys are ususal in nordic countries, they still are the most desirable there too, since it's such a perfect phenotype

t. Hans Svenius Smith

no, I'm portuguese

KAWAII KAWAII

>lanky autists with ayyy lmao skulls
>perfect phenotype
Ebin

anglos are included too, you have desirable by all women phenotype.

t. el angolANO

how can cumskins even compete?

I hope you didn't get any std

Brown noser

Many, if not most, of Hollywood's most celebrated sex symbols have been men with typical Med features, you Angolan autist.

Go to China/Japan and drown in pussy.

A flatout lie.
t.mediterranian looking manlet (the manletism makes me even more authentic)

Stop letting other men take your girls. Do it like Mongolians and beat them up if they try to do it. Oh wait, German "men" are raised to be harmless.

t. american tourist

delet this tred, fucking gayreeks, I'm not gonna take it, I'm bombing the Parthenon

here something from an american tourist

u just ugly
#justfinnishthings

i can confirm this

bulgar cyganoid

I'm not a tourist, I am German. I just point out facts.

maybe because the average white has dark hair and eyes ? which you associate with the mediterannean sea for some reason but %age wise blond hair men are very rare except in the far north

Why do Germans keep their women in the basement?

Holy shit it's that turk that spams every thread

>Latinos stealing and refuse to stop
Nothing new.

>expecting originality from a spaniard that creates a "le women like xyz" thread
Come on now nigga

Sometimes he's right though.

they rape turkish men else

I look med (still pale as a sheet) and most white women think I look creepy. The only white women who chase me do it specifically for my foreign look and those types will just go for black guys anyway.

Asian women basically cum as soon as they see me and black girls are almost always curious.. the one latina I've ever met jumped on my dick even though she was a virgin.

but yeah... no... white women want whitest man 99% of the time.

middle eastern sandniggers dont look like european mediterraneans

In my village is one med family and everyone's thinking they are gypsies.

nonsense, if you look "med" then you don't look foreign
maybe med looks foreign in norway but med doesnt look foreign when you have quebec in your country and even your president looks med

you are probably just an arab

Must be the shit coloured skin

you just got MED'D, cumskin

Why do you hate whites?

>tfw im greek, fit, living in belgium
>22 years old khv
bad memes guys, lets stop this

you're a retard that's not how it works
pic related this man is a pure gaul

there is no Greek in belgium
not even one of those mixed bastards

>nonsense, if you look "med" then you don't look foreign

maybe in france, but the part of canada that I live in most people are either very white or sort of native american looking. There are virtually no med looking people and I only even knew that I looked med when I started travelling. I used to think I just had a unique look.

>you are probably just an arab
I'm half black irish half med looking french. I do look like a white north african but I don't have semitic features.

there are no european meds where I live so people just say I look suspicious like how all evil disney characters look Med

Also black hair and brown eyes.They are really pretty attractive, but their son in any case forever alone 'cause everyone's thinking he's gypsy.

good thing that yahudi controls hollywood

that was back in the day when the eternal g*rmanic anglos controlled hollywood

maybe you just genuinely look suspicious ? it's not necessarily race there are just some people that do look suspicious
even in a country where people look like you you'd be suspect since you have a suspicious face ?
idk
post a pic maybe ?

I've posted on Sup Forums before but its too dangerous to do these days. Some people post their face once and it gets reposted almost weekly on this board.

and I don't look that special because when I go to southern europe people just think I'm Spanish or Portuguese or French and nobody fucking cares at all. It was the first time I felt like I looked normal.

test

never thought about it but it's true even for russia even though we're not really a 'white country'

Every extremely pale guy with black hair and really dark eyes I've ever met looks super creepy to me.

this desu senpai

t. Muslim sick of being hit on by disgusting kuffar sluts

I think this has more to do to with money than just pure looks, but I could be wrong

>this is what "whites" actually believe
Why don't you date your own women?

Perhaps you are just ugly/boring fuck? Lmao