Hey Guys!

Hey Guys!
Heres a quick rundown on what an evil cunt Hillary Clinton is!
youtube.com/watch?v=flmHavWxABw&t=13s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rgyD82vf1FQ&t=9s
youtu.be/qBegHqvAdJI
youtu.be/DiDs5mzug5g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why should we care?...
Also
Samefag OP

Because she will return.
Bogdonoff has spoken.
Also check out this quick rundown on the holocaust
youtube.com/watch?v=rgyD82vf1FQ&t=9s

>OP

She lost. Can we move the fuck on?

No.

Wtf are those?

Here's a quick rundown.
-Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
-In contact with aliens
-Possess psychic-like abilities
-Control france with an iron but fair fist
-Own castles & banks globally
-Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
-Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
-Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
-First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
-both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
-Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
-They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
-You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
-The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
-They learned fluent French in under a week
-Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
-The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
-In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings.

youtu.be/qBegHqvAdJI
youtu.be/DiDs5mzug5g
THESE TWINS ARE GONNA KILL ME
I DONT WANNA BELIEVE
I DONT WANNA WEAR THE TINFOIL

I wonder if they know their faces look like that.

Why do they look like the face transplants failed?

They are the next step in the evolutionary chain which is why they are at such a high level of super hadnsome.

You can't be this handsome and not know it.

So we're going back to looking like ugly gorillas?

>jealous faggot detected

Preaching to the choir, OP. She was always an evil cunt and those who couldn't see that decades ago are daft.

>Bogdabots

I could hear her voice saying that.

I happily accept this.

TFW bogdab& because /x/modfags know something the rest of us don't.

/x/ is controlled opposition hiding the truth.

the bogdanoffs are Sup Forums mods ill probably be killed for telling you this information

Autism thread. If hillary omitted syria in her ban you morons would be whining to no end. She fucking sucks dont get me wrong, but so does trump. And if youre a white supremacist people like me will fuck you up. And I'm genetically hitlers perfect man. You likely have inferior genetics but I dont care. I just know I'm more talented and more intelligent than most people but what fun would it be with a level playing field. I like being on top, cucking bitches like you.

>If hillary omitted syria in her ban you morons would be whining to no end.
I don't think you fucking understand.
Hillary was going to ban them from fucking earth and then help terrorists take over what was left.

Fuck i just finished reading the rest of that because I thought "no way it could be more retarded".
And then you did it.
> And if youre a white supremacist people like me will fuck you up
And I know you have to be either trolling or an absolute total fucking retard if you think being a white supremacist is the only reason to vote for Trump over Hitler then I do not doubt you could beat my ass because tard strength is no joke, fam.
>I just know I'm more talented and more intelligent
>Is a complete and total retard jumping into a conversation he doesn't know jack shit about
WTF ARE YOU DOING, BOY!?

If this shit gets too open there might be death squads keep on the down low nigga