I just got kicked out of my parents' place and only have my car, what I'm wearing right now...

I just got kicked out of my parents' place and only have my car, what I'm wearing right now, and 48 dollars in my bank account. I have no idea what to do. Any advice on how to survive?

You must be spoiled

What did you do to get kicked out?

park car somewhere safe and start begging for some money and live out of car for now

steal food if needed

Faggot you're in a brand new Mazda 3, I think you'll be fine

Well thats a fucking mazda 3, just sell it and rent a nice and cheap apartment till you go back crying to your house again

get a job like a man or kill yourself like a bitch

Threats don't work well on me

>Mazda
Kys

No friends or extended family? No chance of reconciliation with your family?

Also what said. Story

My family is pretty upper middle class so I admit I am probably spoiled

I got into an argument with my dad and he was apparently already mad that I went to big bear with my friends for new years instead of spending it with my family

Sell that ass.

Who paid for your car?

My family is pretty upper middle class so I admit I am probably spoiled

I got into an argument with my dad and he was apparently already mad that I went to big bear with my friends for new years instead of spending it with my family. I think he's really mad because he feels like I'm not spending enough time with the family

On it.

nice mercedes

you're probably driving your dad's car

I can probably stay with a friend for a while but I don't have it figured out yet

>big bear
Are you Tito Ortiz?

Who pays for your cellphone and data plan?

an hero

Nvm , i realised i couldn't care less about your situation.

Survive or die idgaf. Get a job hobo

Guess you're gonna have to start sucking dick for dollars.
Start with the street your parents live on and go from there.

Looks like youre gonna have to start sucking dick for food an shit now man. Sucks to be you.

Tai Lopez?

Nope

I started paying for it when I turned 18

go to the army/military recruiting center now

theyll feed you and house you for a while, pay for college when your time is up

itll be a few months before you start basic tho, so you need to find a job that will let you buy a few articles of clothing, and food.

find a safe and secure spot to park your car

use your parents address if you want to apply for jobs and camp out to check for any mail that comes for you

try and get all your documents from them, passport, birth, social, etc.

military is the only option if you want to be fed and housed and educated later.

its very hard without uncle sams help to get out of this situation.

If you are in my area code I will give you a fifty if you swing by and suck me off. Will live stream.

what city are you in
And how tight is your butthole?

Buy a 50 bag on tick and make money slowly by selling the 50 in smaller amounts, you'll go from 50's to 100's to ounces and so on

OP Praise Allah. Hope it helps.

Is it better to sell it than to save it? I feel like having a car is pretty useful in this situation

ur fuked
top kek get a job normie

no keep that shit, do not get rid of it. its your only house/transportation for now

Get a fucking job

Big bear creek or big bear city?

Near Los Angeles
Probably pretty tight idk

This. If they match you must meet.

go back and do the dishes like they asked and then you can stay.

>I got into an argument with my dad and he was apparently already mad that I went to big bear with my friends for new years instead of spending it with my family

your dad can go suck a cock, i dont care how spoiled anyone says you are, kicking you out for that is fucking stupid and wrong.

What's a tick?

Bump

yeah go into any restaurant and ask to be a dishwasher, they have a high turnover rate and are always hiring, theyll pay you under the table, and you can prob get some food to eat too.

City

Tick is like a loan so you can just pay it later, be careful though because some people add interest

Go stay with a friend, if you don't have friends you can park and sleep in a Walmart parking lot (Park under a lamp if you don't want to get jacked)

Go to a Mexican place and ask for a job or . Suck dick. Last but not least Rob a mexican.

Cut yourself and bleed on some female panties. Sell it to sick fucks on the internet for lots of money. Profit.

He basically said "if you love your friends that much go live with them"

You're going to get taken back in just go back in 3 days and sleep in your bed. Your car is in your dads name probably anyways

damn not close,
but find some drugs and do them itll make you feel better.

So live with your friends you cuck

still a fucking ass, i get being mad not being with family, but kicking you out? thats some fucked shit

If this situation seems to be lasting a while and you don't have a friend whose shower you can use, join a gym. Many gyms have discounts for new members especially at the beginning of the year, and you will have access to a shower and a locker where you can keep some things that you may not want to keep in your car.

Start a new life in Iowa on a farm

Also Youre kind of naive to assume that it's a permanent thing. Parents like yours will probably regret it the night they say it and are going to wait for you to show back up.

Start using uber.

bump

>paying for it
With the money you get from Daddy?

Trips!

My family is Korean and my dad cares a lot about doing traditional things which includes a ceremony on New Years and he was really mad that I couldn't make it. There's another Korean ceremony today and I told him that I might not make it because I had to pick up my friend from the airport. Although I did make it today, he was mad that I said I may not be able to make it because of a friend and we started arguing.

There is usually a depot for homeless and they will give you a list of food sources etc post your city maybe someone knows

Go home, apologize, try to make more time for family if it's such a big deal to him. If he can't accept the apology burn their fucking house down.

Haha you're homeless

Give your dad the succ... Worked for me once. No joke

End it before the hunger sets in

He was really mad and at the end of the argument, he was basically yelling and not even listening to me. I've seen him this mad before, and he usually goes through with whatever he says when he's mad.

Why? Did they give you notice?

How old?
Were you paying rent?

OP do you have keys to your house?

Still, you should try to apologize. Make sure they know you're willing to change. If they're going to be assholes, then take everything from them.

I'm 19 and wasn't paying rent. Story is in thread

Stop being such a piece of shit your parents have to throw you out. I can guarantee if your parents don't want to put up with your shit, no one else does either, this is a fucking wake up call. Get your shit together.

On that note, look for a free shelter, local churches will be places you can contact for free clothing and some support, There should also be other local homeless programs where you can get support, since you are on the internet, starting googling you stupid son of a bitch.

Sucks scro, been there. Wal Mart parking lots are your friend. Keep to yourself and don't be blatant and nobody will hassle you. Keep in mind you always need to have enough fuel to move to another location, staying mobile will keep attention to a minimum.
A sign and a few hours in a fancy location will net you gas and food money, or if begging is too much for you temp agencies aren't as hard to navigate as you imagine, there is probably one in the nearest downtown area.
Long term you need to get a job. Fast food will be quick and easy, and nobody will notice if you clean up in the sinks before shift - people change into their uniform in the bathroom anyway. Keep your head down and take all the shifts you can, and you'll be in an apartment before you know it.
Remember: some of the greatest people have made themselves entirely from nothing, and a lot of them didn't have a Mercedes to start with. ;)

Yeah I'm thinking of sneaking back in at like 3am to grab clothes and shit from my room

Thanks for the advice

This fag, wtf .
Call you dad out for ass-hattery
Double down and sue for unlawful eviction if he didt give younnotices.

I might go back but definitely not tonight because I'm sure he's still really pissed of rn

Pay them a couple hundred a month to stay there and try to leave asap ez shit. When you actually pay for rent people tend to leave you be your own person. My parents did anyway. Good luck user

Even if you could go back you need to makes plans to leave.

Your mother is likely romantically pegging him right now.

>Remember: some of the greatest people have made themselves entirely from nothing, and a lot of them didn't have a Mercedes to start with. ;)
Name 12 people who did that in the last 20 years

Calmly request your things via text or an intermediary, and then cut all communications. You'll struggle like hell, but silence from you will put massive social pressure on your parents. They seem like the type to care.
Over time, if you can maintain silence and independence, you will have them in the palm of your hand.

OP Come back when you think you're ready and talk with your parents. Talk about how are going to change and do it. If your parents let you stay don't talk to them unless they talk to you. Help out around the house. If they don't want you back you might as well just KYS and make your parents regret.

Get a fucking job and get an apartment and shut up

join the military

might have to stay a homeless shelter till you get in

if your not clean dont worry

there is usually a 90 waiting period at least

No it's not. When you're 18 and still living at home, you're basically freeloading and should either go massively out of your way to please your parents, or move the fuck out for college/a job. You sound like a huge, sensitive pussy. And this is coming from a huge liberal bleeding heart motherfucker over here. Maybe you can suck ops cock to make him feel better because DADDIE WAS SO MEAN TO HIM!

this guy knows whats up. Cheap gym memberships will also allow you access to showers and facilities. Hobbies and working out will help you pass the time while you save up enough to get yer shit together. You can do this. Its not that hard... you just have to remember that in the coldest part of the night. No one can break you ,except you.

this and also establish interest rates BEFORE you get the product

/thread. how is this still alive? you got kicked out for having friends. go stay with the friends.

Suck a dick

man the fuck up bitch. Learn to not be such a spoiled brat.

A few nights in the car won't kill you. it'll teach you to be thankful for what you have and not be smartass when someone else is footing the bill.

>i've lived in my car for almost a year, so don't bitch to me about a few nights.

Thread summary: spoiled Korean kid gets "kicked out" for spending time with friends instead of with family. Dad got REALLY IRL MADDDD. Op now convinced he is homeless, not realizing parents literally expect him to return home any minute to warmth and shelter.

Tl;dr: op is an attention whore that's bored and wants us to sob over a minor familial argument. Op also is a NEET.

gyms are starting to catch on, unfortunately.

It's raining :(
I will probably sleep in this car tonight then stay at a friends this week while looking for a job. I am considering the army if the job hunt doesn't go well. Thanks for the advice guys.

thats what you get for putting your friends first. fuckin narcissistic fag

Find a safe place to sleep in your car or even better at someone's house.
Tomorrow talk to your Dad and be like "Nothing can change if we don't talk about it."

Spend more time with your family because that's all you really got man.
If it doesn't work you can donate blood/plasma or beg for money.
Try to make it work with your family. It might be boring, but the best thing you can give people is your time.
Good luck.

Could look up homeless shelters, might be your best option if you only have 48$

Godspeed user. You can do it. Put all your effort in bettering your life and the people around it.

Air Force or Navy. Combat seems fun, but get yourself a job that can segue into a career on the outside. Plus the lifestyle just sucks in the Army.
You got this. You can probably get taken back if you want, or you can choose to make them suffer the consequences of their decision to fuck you, either way you'll survive.

Go to central casting in Burbank and sign up to be background for tv shows and movies. Make sure to bring required IDs and shit when you go and you can basically get work like the next day lol